I'd Rather be Russian than a Democrat

Trump rally T-shirts read, 'I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat'

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!
Russia, the last true 100% white country. You republicans wish we were more like russia. Don’t worry. You’re getting there

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!
I'm proud to be Russian and hate Democrats. To be a Democrat = to be a low IQ individual or a potential patient of a local mental hospital. Or both.

Russia, the last true 100% white country. You republicans wish we were more like russia. Don’t worry. You’re getting there
Russia is not 100% white lol...good lord...I wish it was believe me but its not. Eastern Europe is whiter...Hungary,Poland etc.

Russia is not 100% white lol...good lord...I wish it was believe me but its not. Eastern Europe is whiter...Hungary,Poland etc.
What? Do they have a black or Muslim problem?

I’m calling bullshit. Those are all whites.

LOT of Muslims in Russia. Not sure what else...I think we have some Russians on the forum ask them.

LOT of Muslims in Russia. Not sure what else...I think we have some Russians on the forum ask them.
Lots of different nationalities (over 160) speaking their own languages and all main confessions (Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists). The vast majority of Russians are white Orthodox Christians.

Last edited:

Even those guys are white. Borat

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/russia-population/

"In total, there are more than 185 different ethnic groups in Russia. Russian is the official language of the country and spoken by almost everyone. There are a total of 35 official languages in Russia, and more than a hundred other languages that do not have official recognition. Some are close to extinction."

MINORITIES AND ETHNIC DIVERSITY IN RUSSIA | Facts and Details

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/russia-population/

"In total, there are more than 185 different ethnic groups in Russia. Russian is the official language of the country and spoken by almost everyone. There are a total of 35 official languages in Russia, and more than a hundred other languages that do not have official recognition. Some are close to extinction."

MINORITIES AND ETHNIC DIVERSITY IN RUSSIA | Facts and Details
50 shades of white

Lots of different nationalities (over 160) speaking their own languages and all main confessions (Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists). The vast majority of Russians are white Orthodox Christians.
Go to google type in russians then please find a non white

If Americans Left on that side were smart, they'd be a Rushin' away from the Democratic party.
That's why they are kept NOT smart. Intentionally.

If Americans Left on that side were smart, they'd be a Rushin' away from the Democratic party.
Because we want corporations to learn how to rig elections like trumps hero putin?

I'm not obsessed with non-white problem like yourself, SillyBobo. And I can't understand why you are.

Last edited:

Because we want corporations to learn how to rig elections like trumps hero putin?

Negative, Ghost-rider. Because your ship is ah sinking . . . and her decks ah burning. Hot foot it off port bow already.

Because REAL Russians like British,French,German etc etc ARE White...any nonwhite in Europe/Russia is an invader and doesn't belong.

Forum List

Back