Idaho Rejects Mike Lindell's Claim of Massive Fraud in State Trump Won by 30 Points

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
My opinion is that their first mistake was listening to mike lindell.

But they did so they went and investigated the allegations.

Idaho found, to no one's surprise, that lindell was full of garbage.

The hand counts of ballots confirmed that lindell was full of garbage.

There should be real and serious consequences to repeating lies like this.

My opinion is that if anyone believes that voting in America is filled with fraud, cheating and it's all rigged DON'T VOTE. If you don't have faith in our voting system then don't participate in it.

My opinion is that if anyone believes that voting in America is filled with fraud, cheating and it's all rigged DON'T VOTE. If you don't have faith in our voting system then don't participate in it.

You need to be vaporized. That is acceptable. You are on the route of opening up camps and more. The powers that be control much of what we vote for.

Wait wait wait!!! I want a few more recounts and a fraudit! We must be absolutely sure that Joe Biden didn't win! Surely there are some already explained and debunked rumors and "inconsistencies" we can use to justify it!

Send in the Cyber Ninjas!!

depositphotos_2873731-stock-photo-businessman-committing-suicide.jpg

Wait wait wait!!! I want a few more recounts and a fraudit! We must be absolutely sure that Joe Biden didn't win! Surely there are some already explained and debunked rumors and "inconsistencies" we can use to justify it!

Send in the Cyber Ninjas!!

View attachment 545564

The trump people will only accept any result that says trump won.

Anything else is fraud and cheating according to the trump people.

Unfortunately for the right, that is the EXACT consequence of this asinine thought. Hence the GA senate race. Of all the things Trump is doing to harm the Republican Party, this is the most toxic.

Its not good for the democrats either. Without the counter balance for the Democrat Party, the extreme ends up playing a larger role.

Unfortunately for the right, that is the EXACT consequence of this asinine thought. Hence the GA senate race. Of all the things Trump is doing to harm the Republican Party, this is the most toxic.

Its not good for the democrats either. Without the counter balance for the Democrat Party, the extreme ends up playing a larger role.

I can't agree with you more.

Democracy needs at least 2 major parties to exist.

However, if people believe that it's all rigged and fraud then they shouldn't vote. If they do they are nothing but hypocrites or liars who don't believe the garbage about rigged elections but are lying to manipulate people and get money out of them.

Both sides raise money on it. I get emails from both sides. One is pleading for money because the other side is rigging elections. The other pleading for money because the other side is suppressing the right to vote.

It's ridiculous. We need concrete basic voting laws that all states have to follow.

However, if people believe that it's all rigged and fraud then they shouldn't vote. If they do they are nothing but hypocrites or liars who don't believe the garbage about rigged elections but are lying to manipulate people and get money out of them.

Both sides raise money on it. I get emails from both sides. One is pleading for money because the other side is rigging elections. The other pleading for money because the other side is suppressing the right to vote.

It's ridiculous. We need concrete basic voting laws that all states have to follow.
Tough to do without amending the constitution. States have ultimate authority over their elections.

I will say that I think this is more of a symptom than the core problem though. Statements that the other side stole the election are not new. Gore claimed Bush stole the election and many democrats stand by that statement today. The current democrat party is complaining about 'the big lie' constantly yet they are parroting the exact same thing about Stacy Abrahams, saying her election was rigged. The problem is deeper than this claim, it just happens to be one of the outlets at the moment.

Last edited:

I strongly agree with your last paragraph but if people vote, Republicans lose. Their solution is to stop people from voting.

Theory. Lindell is being sued by Dominion for a lot of money.

He has decided that his best defense will be either an insanity plea and his defense team will use things like this as an example.

Or he is going to take the Fox News defense used for Tucker. No one is supposed to actually take him seriously.

Lindell makes pillows. Why the hell would government officials in Idaho reject his opinion about politics? Somethin ain't right about the left's view of the 1st Amendment.

You need to be vaporized. That is acceptable. You are on the route of opening up camps and more. The powers that be control much of what we vote for.
Sounds like you are making a threat. This is something the Republican white-wing is known for in their anger and slavishness to the fat former pig.

Theory. Lindell is being sued by Dominion for a lot of money.

He has decided that his best defense will be either an insanity plea and his defense team will use things like this as an example.

Or he is going to take the Fox News defense used for Tucker. No one is supposed to actually take him seriously.
The attorneys for Rachel Maddow used the same defense.

Italian military satellites were used to make those hands count Trump votes as Biden votes.

Hugo Chavez snuck 84 million Chinese bamboo ballots in suitcases into Boise in the dead of night.

Jewish space lasers burned all the Trump votes.

Forum List

Back