🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

The Brigades said the jeep was inside Gaza borders, and its operation was in retaliation to a military incursion that continued for about 14 hours during which the Israeli army caused havoc in the invaded area and killed a child.

Or, for the feeble minded posters, the Palestinians attacked members of an invading force.
The Israeli can hardly moan when their insurgents are attacked.

The Brigades said the jeep was inside Gaza borders, and its operation was in retaliation to a military incursion that continued for about 14 hours during which the Israeli army caused havoc in the invaded area and killed a child.

Or, for the feeble minded posters, the Palestinians attacked members of an invading force.
The Israeli can hardly moan when their insurgents are attacked.

The system will not allow me to give you a positive rep so...:thup:

LOL irose "crotchboy". That was one of your best, with your permission I shall call him that.
She doesn't really set the bar all that high, so I can see why it impresses you.

At her age, can you imagine what her pussy looks like? I bet if you lined up 10 pictures of pussy next to hers, then brought in someone cold off the street and asked him what he sees, he'd say, "Well, it looks like you got 10 pictures of pussy and a picture of a really bad grill cheese sandwich!"

Well you certainly won't be accused of raising the bar.
Quite disgusting.

LOL irose "crotchboy". That was one of your best, with your permission I shall call him that.
She doesn't really set the bar all that high, so I can see why it impresses you.

At her age, can you imagine what her pussy looks like? I bet if you lined up 10 pictures of pussy next to hers, then brought in someone cold off the street and asked him what he sees, he'd say, "Well, it looks like you got 10 pictures of pussy and a picture of a really bad grill cheese sandwich!"

Quite disgusting.
agreed, angel

loins writes too much thro the wrong lower head

a god designed flaw in men but not excusable

Even for conveniences' sake, yours was a failed tactic. As noted, the linked page contains a collection of polls from a wide spectrum of reliable polling organizations.

You're free to ignore these facts if you wish, but living denial is a sad existence.

the name of this game is that the headline does not always match the story, and people actually do not click the links, which is what myour hate site relies upon...peoples ignorance.

i actually did click a couple of the links and read the articles with a critical eye and they were only remotely close to the headline, if at all.

i live in the northwest and we have a troop up here facing the death penalty for killing afghan civilians. most people would say what he did is totally wrong, but were you to ask if people had sympathy for him, i bet the numbers would show about 80%. a headline would say "eighty percent of americans smypathise with with soldiers killing afghan civilians."

it is simple. do not use hate sites. it says a lot about you. shall we discuss talmudic law?

and for the record, pew research has a certain noteriety for being biased.

Really? Could you post a link or two which supports that claim? :D

what claim, exactly?

Quite disgusting.

What do you expect from a LoinBoy? :D

It's easy to cut and paste pictures and your agenda in doing so is clear, but you shouldn't fool yourself into believing that photos of unknown date, origin or context with your subjective subtitles are to be taken seriously.
First you need to prove they are "cut and paste" and "photos of unkown origin", before moving on to the "agenda is clear" and "not to be taken seriously" stage.

You're putting the cart before the horse.
No they're not cut and paste, they're from some shit terrorist worshipping Pali Nazi site.

What do you expect from a LoinBoy? :D
I can be a lot worse, but the rules prevent me from freely expressing myself.

LOU+ANN+1.jpg

gomer-pyle-surprise_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
agreed, angel

loins writes too much thro the wrong lower head

a god designed flaw in men but not excusable
Would you rather I be polite and PC as I defend the slow genocide of an entire population of people?

I recently read an article that the Palestinians are one of the fastest-growing peoples on the planet, so it's a very ineffective genocide.

..and for the record, pew research has a certain noteriety for being biased.

Really? Could you post a link or two which supports that claim?

what claim, exactly?

That claim. :D

you're right. i misspoke and i apologise.

i meant something different.

pew research generally has reliable polls. in my opinion.

Apology unnecessary. The correction suffices.
So if you meant something else, what did you mean?

Forum List

Back