🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

Islamo nazi pigs love to photograph the GORE---------I am so sensive to the fact that pigs love to photograph gore----that I have ---in the course of my life----yanked cameras out of the hands of people in hospital emergency rooms ------one can see a lot more gore in an inner city hospital emergency room----any night of the week than the islamo nazi pigs can conjure up in months The kid on the stretcher could have been in a car accident. In fact none of the pictures produced by indo et al----revealed anything beyond the fact that some kids were injured in some way and the Israeli soldiers are not doing it-----if they are---Indo should ask his photographers to get a shot of the action

Sorry, you were saying how the Jews of the IDF are the good guys.
This excuse for a soldier, in US taxpayer supplied free gear, is having a go at a little girl.

1934344044.jpg
I agree that they do go after children, but that particular little girl, was in the video I posted recently and I have to say, the IDF soldiers that were on the receiving end of her rage, showed a whole lotta restraint. In fact, they didn't do anything to her, they just arrested her brother. That's why she was in their faces. She had a sister who was in their faces too. I have to say, those two little girls, really knew how to bring it!

This is a classic! They were so good at throwing down the rhetoric, I felt sorry for the IDF!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oWlxLq-2RQA]‫[/ame]

forever---the islamo nazi literature of the past is filled with PICTURES----which are captioned in aburd manner
my all time most impressive was a pile of dead jews
in nazi concentration camp----labeled "christian germans
killed by jews" -------really------I was a child way back then
and the audience at which the propaganda was directed
was extremely naive-----but believing. In the same
propaganda piece------the "jews" were described as killing
"blond, blue eyed german children"----as if it was a kind of
wierd jewish thing to go after the people with blue eyes.
I believe that the propagandaists have gotten a bit more
sophisticated------but do not be surprised that some jerk
might see that little girl as being "abused"

Islamo nazi pigs love to photograph the GORE---------I am so sensive to the fact that pigs love to photograph gore----that I have ---in the course of my life----yanked cameras out of the hands of people in hospital emergency rooms ------one can see a lot more gore in an inner city hospital emergency room----any night of the week than the islamo nazi pigs can conjure up in months The kid on the stretcher could have been in a car accident. In fact none of the pictures produced by indo et al----revealed anything beyond the fact that some kids were injured in some way and the Israeli soldiers are not doing it-----if they are---Indo should ask his photographers to get a shot of the action

One has to ask how the kids ended up in hospital, oh, they were shot at by IDF 'soldiers'.

By action, do you mean the brave IDF who tie kids to their cars as human shields?

url

or maybe brave IDF poofters who use tied, blindfolded kids so the nasty terrorists don't hurt them.

url

or maybe this whole gang of US funded brave soldiers who managed to capture this little girl.

url

The IDF commit a whole string of crimes and abuses but no one in the states, the American taxpayers who fund these bastards, ever seem to get to know.

your pictures are meaningless Indo------you have a kid sitting on a car ------and a girl taught to claw and spit at jews-----clawing and spitting at jews you have nothing ------ You do not even have a scintilla of proof that the INJURED children were injured in war------they look like car accident victims to me maybe they are victims of one of those "work accidents" common among jihadist bomb belt for jihadists slut-ass makers.

I have seen real pictures of real coumadin soaked nails IN THE BRAINS of kids for the glory of allah (xray and C-T scans thereof)------<<<<<that is proof of your ideology

your pictures are meaningless Indo------you have a kid sitting on a car ------and a girl taught to claw and spit at jews-----clawing and spitting at jews you have nothing ------ You do not even have a scintilla of proof that the INJURED children were injured in war------they look like car accident victims to me maybe they are victims of one of those "work accidents" common among jihadist bomb belt for jihadists slut-ass makers.

I have seen real pictures of real coumadin soaked nails IN THE BRAINS of kids for the glory of allah (xray and C-T scans thereof)------<<<<<that is proof of your ideology

iro, is there ever any circumstance where you would put some blame on the IDF or Israel?

I should add, I never suggest there aren't problems in Islam, there clearly are, but the vast majority of Muslims just want to get on with life, not hurt anyone.
You don't need to add that there are problems with Islam. It's quite obvious.

I actually agree with the forum's retard on this issue but he's unlikely to equally agree regarding the problems within the extremes of the Jewish religion.

That's what makes me right and him so very, very wrong.
Every religion has its extremes retard. However Islam at its core is extreme. The difference between an Islamic terrorist or Jihadist and your average practicing Muslim on the streets of Pakistan is very little. The Jihadist only carries out the ideology they both believe in to violent levels, which is sanctioned by Islam. That's why there is very little outrage in the Muskim world when the Jihadists massacre people by the hundreds. They stay silent for the ost part because they know where it comes from, their holy book.

Jewish or Christian extremists On the other hand do not commit violence and are sidelined and considered outcasts of society. The closet you have to "extremists" in Jewish society are the orthodox or Hasidic Jews that are very insular like the Omish, and don't want to anything to do others, including other Jews.

One has to ask how the kids ended up in hospital, oh, they were shot at by IDF 'soldiers'.

By action, do you mean the brave IDF who tie kids to their cars as human shields?

url

or maybe brave IDF poofters who use tied, blindfolded kids so the nasty terrorists don't hurt them.

url

or maybe this whole gang of US funded brave soldiers who managed to capture this little girl.

url

The IDF commit a whole string of crimes and abuses but no one in the states, the American taxpayers who fund these bastards, ever seem to get to know.
Wow, are those what you consider crimes and abuses? They are all iffy pictures, at best. And you equivocate that with an Islamic animal breaking into a Jewish home and massacring an entire family and then gloating about it, or suicide bombing a pizza parlor? Fucking moron.

Appeals to moral equivalence aren&#8217;t going to help you here. Extremists in the Jewish religion are not causing a worldwide plague of death and destruction in the promotion of their religion.

The point is, innocents are being slaughtered each and every day under the banner of Islamic jihad. Sorry to derail your happy go lucky, "I can sit here and pretend I'm trying to make an intellectual point about the hypocrisy of criticizing any religious group for the actions of a minority" party, but the point above is one of importance. Islamic terrorism has the explicit support of over a quarter of muslims in the world, by some estimates, and has a large groundswell of tacit support in some parts of the world.

This excuse for a soldier, in US taxpayer supplied free gear, is having a go at a little girl.

1934344044.jpg

And what they do to other children.

A7amX1TCEAAuNjb.jpg

How is he "having a go at a little girl"? Not that it would hurt him, but the girl is punching him. He just put up a hand (without a fist) to tell her to stop.
The pics of the boys are heart-breaking, as are pics of Jewish children affected by Arab terror.
Hooray for Pallywood.

I actually agree with the forum's retard on this issue but he's unlikely to equally agree regarding the problems within the extremes of the Jewish religion.

Appeals to moral equivalence aren’t going to help you here. Extremists in the Jewish religion are not causing a worldwide plague of death and destruction in the promotion of their religion.

The point is, innocents are being slaughtered each and every day under the banner of Islamic jihad. Sorry to derail your happy go lucky, "I can sit here and pretend I'm trying to make an intellectual point about the hypocrisy of criticizing any religious group for the actions of a minority" party, but the point above is one of importance. Islamic terrorism has the explicit support of over a quarter of muslims in the world, by some estimates, and has a large groundswell of tacit support in some parts of the world.

1934344044.jpg

And what they do to other children.

A7amX1TCEAAuNjb.jpg
It's easy to cut and paste pictures and your agenda in doing so is clear, but you shouldn't fool yourself into believing that photos of unknown date, origin or context with your subjective subtitles are to be taken seriously.

Appeals to moral equivalence aren’t going to help you here. Extremists in the Jewish religion are not causing a worldwide plague of death and destruction in the promotion of their religion.

would you care to back that up...and from a reliable source. (i can't believe i even have to add that.)

Conveniently, you can see the attached link and find an entire page of references to polls published by reliable polling organizations.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the &#39;Tiny Minority of Extremists&#39; Myth

hollie

would you take the pix seriously if they were honest and neutral?

not "pallywood"

most zionuts would not

it is "israel right or wrong"

are you one of those or would you care?

It's easy to cut and paste pictures and your agenda in doing so is clear, but you shouldn't fool yourself into believing that photos of unknown date, origin or context with your subjective subtitles are to be taken seriously.
First you need to prove they are "cut and paste" and "photos of unkown origin", before moving on to the "agenda is clear" and "not to be taken seriously" stage.

You're putting the cart before the horse.

would you care to back that up...and from a reliable source. (i can't believe i even have to add that.)

Conveniently, you can see the attached link and find an entire page of references to polls published by reliable polling organizations.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Meaningless.

What would the polls have said about attacks on the British in 1812?

-but do not be surprised that some jerk
might see that little girl as being "abused"
I can't believe anyone who sees that video can conclude that girl was abused.

It's pretty obvious, she's the one dishing it out.

But what you don't see is that her father, 2 brothers, an uncle, an aunt, several cousins and all her grandparents were killed by the IDF.

But what you don't see is that her father, 2 brothers, an uncle, an aunt, several cousins and all her grandparents were killed by the IDF.
Of coarse, that's why she was in their face.

I think anyone would react that way if that was done to their family.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Meaningless.

What would the polls have said about attacks on the British in 1812?
Conspiracy theories aren't going to help you with your retreat into fits of denial. The link I supplied was one of many that reveal a pattern that not even apologists for a fascist, politico-religious can deny.

Since you're asking pointless questions, why don't you tell us what the polls would have said about attacks on the British in 1812.

In the meantime, back in the relevant world, why do you think it is that Islamic terrorism finds such little condemnation across the islamist world?

Of coarse, that's why she was in their face.

I think anyone would react that way if that was done to their family.

Don't forget the family's pet fish. They were killed by the IDF, also.

Forum List

Back