🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

Appeals to moral equivalence aren’t going to help you here. Extremists in the Jewish religion are not causing a worldwide plague of death and destruction in the promotion of their religion.

The point is, innocents are being slaughtered each and every day under the banner of Islamic jihad. Sorry to derail your happy go lucky, "I can sit here and pretend I'm trying to make an intellectual point about the hypocrisy of criticizing any religious group for the actions of a minority" party, but the point above is one of importance. Islamic terrorism has the explicit support of over a quarter of muslims in the world, by some estimates, and has a large groundswell of tacit support in some parts of the world.

would you care to back that up...and from a reliable source. (i can't believe i even have to add that.)

Conveniently, you can see the attached link and find an entire page of references to polls published by reliable polling organizations.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

thank you. now i believe why i still have to add that.

i always check the homepage first...http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Last edited:
Lmao, she's calling people conoiracy theorists yet look at the hate site she's using that is known to plargaize content to create hate speech and support their agenda. And also take idiots pockets.

Conveniently, you can see the attached link and find an entire page of references to polls published by reliable polling organizations.

Meaningless.

What would the polls have said about attacks on the British in 1812?
Conspiracy theories aren't going to help you with your retreat into fits of denial. The link I supplied was one of many that reveal a pattern that not even apologists for a fascist, politico-religious can deny.

Since you're asking pointless questions, why don't you tell us what the polls would have said about attacks on the British in 1812.

In the meantime, back in the relevant world, why do you think it is that Islamic terrorism finds such little condemnation across the islamist world?

Too bad you did not understand the meaning of my post.

-but do not be surprised that some jerk
might see that little girl as being "abused"
I can't believe anyone who sees that video can conclude that girl was abused.

It's pretty obvious, she's the one dishing it out.

that video means nothing as it has no surrounding context. for all we know, the soldier could have crushed the head of that little girl's new puppy under the heel of his boot, and that's when the cameras came out.

there really are a lot of unreliable propaganda vids coming out on both sides.

i was in the service, and frankly, that soldier did not handle it well at all. when a little girl is that angry and you are a man with an automatic weapon, you do not laugh at her. that shows a complete lack of mulitary discipline.

Last edited:

Meaningless.

Conspiracy theories aren't going to help you with your retreat into fits of denial. The link I supplied was one of many that reveal a pattern that not even apologists for a fascist, politico-religious can deny.

Since you're asking pointless questions, why don't you tell us what the polls would have said about attacks on the British in 1812.

In the meantime, back in the relevant world, why do you think it is that Islamic terrorism finds such little condemnation across the islamist world?

So called terrorism, for the most part, is a political opinion.

Not everyone holds the same political opinions.

would you care to back that up...and from a reliable source. (i can't believe i even have to add that.)

i always check the homepage first...Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time
Even for conveniences' sake, yours was a failed tactic. As noted, the linked page contains a collection of polls from a wide spectrum of reliable polling organizations.

You're free to ignore these facts if you wish, but living denial is a sad existence.

i always check the homepage first...Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time
Even for conveniences' sake, yours was a failed tactic. As noted, the linked page contains a collection of polls from a wide spectrum of reliable polling organizations.

You're free to ignore these facts if you wish, but living denial is a sad existence.

the name of this game is that the headline does not always match the story, and people actually do not click the links, which is what myour hate site relies upon...peoples ignorance.

i actually did click a couple of the links and read the articles with a critical eye and they were only remotely close to the headline, if at all.

i live in the northwest and we have a troop up here facing the death penalty for killing afghan civilians. most people would say what he did is totally wrong, but were you to ask if people had sympathy for him, i bet the numbers would show about 80%. a headline would say "eighty percent of americans smypathise with with soldiers killing afghan civilians."

it is simple. do not use hate sites. it says a lot about you. shall we discuss talmudic law?

and for the record, pew research has a certain noteriety for being biased.

you have shown me nothing except you are a hateful bigot to even use such a site...well, to defend it anyway. i suppose it's use might have been accidental.

Meaningless.

Car bombing kills 27 at Iraq army base
BBC News - Car bombing kills 27 at Iraq army base

Afghanistan: Bombing Attacks Kill 20

Newborn baby among six killed in Afghanistan blast: Police
Newborn baby among six killed in Afghanistan blast: Police - The Times of India

I'm sure we're all feeling a bit queezy at this point—unless you're into this sort of bizarro Dark Ages hatred—so let's bring it on home:

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times (and don't make me tell you to stop exaggerating), – the sunni and shiite tribes (as well as the other, various tribes in islam), despise each other.

My first reaction after reading through the Arab worlds' so-called unsaid panic is that I'm all for a full-blown internecine killfest between these various groups of hateful nutbars from the seventh century. God knows they deserve each other. May the best oxygen-wasting band of degenerates win—and then lose.

the name of this game is that the headline does not always match the story, and people actually do not click the links, which is what myour hate site relies upon...peoples ignorance.

i actually did click a couple of the links and read the articles with a critical eye and they were only remotely close to the headline, if at all.

i live in the northwest and we have a troop up here facing the death penalty for killing afghan civilians. most people would say what he did is totally wrong, but were you to ask if people had sympathy for him, i bet the numbers would show about 80%. a headline would say "eighty percent of americans smypathise with with soldiers killing afghan civilians."

it is simple. do not use hate sites. it says a lot about you. shall we discuss talmudic law?

you have shown me nothing except you are a hateful bigot to even use such a site...well, to defend it anyway. i suppose it's use might have been accidental.

I have no reason to believe your "bet" is true and it appears to be a self-serving attempt to promote your agenda.

I wouldn't expect that we'll hear a hue and cry from the "moderates" moslems in condemnation of islamic terrorisms’ continuing global reign of mass murder. The "moderates" have had decades, (well, longer than that), to reign in the so-called "fundamentalists" and have demonstrated a propensity for inaction. In fact, tacit endorsement of the actions of the fundies has been more the rule than the exception.

Islam’s heros such as the late bin Laden, and a host of other islamic terrorist superstars are viewed by most of the world as savages and throwbacks. That notwithstanding, they are provided safe haven in islamic nations. And yes, they are inferior people in the moral, cultural, and developmental sense, but they are adept at persuading the self-hating wannabes and others with the same debilitating disease of inferior moral, cultural, and developmental sensibilities to do their loathsome bidding with an aim to exploiting those folks for their ongoing barbaric religious war against the civilized world.

Once we collectively decide to acknowledge and confront the threat, we will manage it. Until then, however, we will suffer the painful consequences of complacency and inaction with moslems bearing the brunt of murder and mayhem as the result of islamic terrorism.

that video means nothing as it has no surrounding context. for all we know, the soldier could have crushed the head of that little girl's new puppy under the heel of his boot, and that's when the cameras came out.

there really are a lot of unreliable propaganda vids coming out on both sides.

i was in the service, and frankly, that soldier did not handle it well at all. when a little girl is that angry and you are a man with an automatic weapon, you do not laugh at her. that shows a complete lack of mulitary discipline.
You're right about the laughing part, it wasn't too cool to be doing that.

Car bombing kills 27 at Iraq army base
BBC News - Car bombing kills 27 at Iraq army base

Newborn baby among six killed in Afghanistan blast: Police
Newborn baby among six killed in Afghanistan blast: Police - The Times of India

I'm sure we're all feeling a bit queezy at this point—unless you're into this sort of bizarro Dark Ages hatred—so let's bring it on home:

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times (and don't make me tell you to stop exaggerating), – the sunni and shiite tribes (as well as the other, various tribes in islam), despise each other.

My first reaction after reading through the Arab worlds' so-called unsaid panic is that I'm all for a full-blown internecine killfest between these various groups of hateful nutbars from the seventh century. God knows they deserve each other. May the best oxygen-wasting band of degenerates win—and then lose.

i think this is probably a good time to bring up the king david hotel and the patria.

here is what i think...i think it would be an extraordinarily bad idea to arm these people and give them time to get up to speed so that they may fight a war that will not offend your delicate sensibilities and that will meet your approval.

now, i hope we kick these guys asses, but my dad always told me to respect and understand your enemy. these afghanis are fighting a war that was brought to their country as well as a civil war, and as an insurgent group, they have to improvise and fight with the means available.

The kid died PLAYING SOCCER NEXT TO A JIHADIST TERRORIST TUNNEL-----next to the sign reading GO TO JANNAH TODAY---PLAY HERE, KIDS

No he didn't, he died on a soccer field.

That still doesn't rove anything, military vehicle fire killed him.

He died in an ARENA OF WAR----created as such by meccaist dogs-----The terrorist tunnel devoted to murder for allah is PROOF of that fact

I have no reason to believe your "bet" is true and it appears to be a self-serving attempt to promote your agenda.

I wouldn't expect that we'll hear a hue and cry from the "moderates" moslems in condemnation of islamic terrorisms’ continuing global reign of mass murder. The "moderates" have had decades, (well, longer than that), to reign in the so-called "fundamentalists" and have demonstrated a propensity for inaction. In fact, tacit endorsement of the actions of the fundies has been more the rule than the exception.

Islam’s heros such as the late bin Laden, and a host of other islamic terrorist superstars are viewed by most of the world as savages and throwbacks. That notwithstanding, they are provided safe haven in islamic nations. And yes, they are inferior people in the moral, cultural, and developmental sense, but they are adept at persuading the self-hating wannabes and others with the same debilitating disease of inferior moral, cultural, and developmental sensibilities to do their loathsome bidding with an aim to exploiting those folks for their ongoing barbaric religious war against the civilized world.

Once we collectively decide to acknowledge and confront the threat, we will manage it. Until then, however, we will suffer the painful consequences of complacency and inaction with moslems bearing the brunt of murder and mayhem as the result of islamic terrorism.

my only real agenda is unvarnished facts, because the facts will lead to the truth and the truth, as hard as it is sometmes, is the only way to achieve real solution.

or...i suppose i could piss on talmudic law all day while you piss on sharia law. don't you think that the USA should mold their legal system based upon judeo-christian ethic? it is, and a lot of people do believe that is how it should be.

USA law is molded on Judeo-christian concepts-----specifically derived from the Talmud I doubt any of the islamo nazi pigs who post here ever actually read any books of the talmud-----I have----and the few I have read -----read very much like USA lawbook texts The definition of "MURDER" in the USA -----requires ABSOLUTELY mens rea. this idea derives from ancient jewish law ----and is discussed at length in the talmud So many of the islamo nazi pigs on this board have no concept as to the definition of MURDER

Really? Could you post a link or two which supports that claim? :D

Summary of israeli press on recent attacks in Gaza from News Nosh

News Summary:
Escalation in Gaza (but who is telling the whole story?) and a romance turned career destroyer were top stories in today's Israeli papers. Barely making the news was the latest on the Palestinian Authority's statehood bid at the UN. Maariv ran a small, but interesting diplomatic news item as well as a translation of today's Sunday Times report revealing a former IDF chief of staff's views on an attack on Iran. There was also an interesting piece about a radical right-wing activist who changed his life - or at least, part of it.

The Israeli headlines read: Four IDF soldiers injured by an anti-tank missile. The Maan News Agency headline was that four civilians were killed and 25 were injured when Israeli tank shells hit a funeral tent. Following the killing of four Palestinian civilians, more rockets were launched over the fence into Israel. Reading the Israeli papers about the escalation between Gaza and Israel, one would never think that the Palestinians may be responding to Israeli killings as well as incursions into their territory. Maariv illustrates the escalation by listing four events between October 23 and November 8th in which Palestinian road mines and rockets injured Israeli soldiers. There is not a word about the killings of two civilians last week, one a 13-year-old boy, who wask killed when IDF moved forces into Gaza sparking a firefight with local militants.

But, then again, on review of today's reports and those from last week, there is almost no mention that Israeli forces ever entered Gaza. In fact, it is usually not reported, except on Maan. It is not clear to this writer, who reviews the news daily, when the IDF started making such regular incursions into the Gaza Strip. Usually the Israeli papers [evasively or unprofessionally? -OH] write "The soldiers were operating near the security fence...," when, in fact, they were operating from the Gazan side. Yedioth mentioned in today's story that the IDF jeep that was hit was indeed inside Gaza and showed it in an illustration. But there was no questioning of the issue. Maariv made no mention of where the soldiers were when they were attacked and Israel Hayom's Hebrew edition actually wrongly wrote that they were "some 150 meters inside Israel." The English edition just writes that they were "patrolling the border." It also reported that Hamas took responsibility for the fire, but did not say why.

They all write that the recent round of violence began when Palestinians fired on the soldiers' jeep on Saturday. Only Haaretz quoted Hamas' military wing saying the attack on the jeep was in retaliation for the death on Thursday of a Palestinian child by IDF fire. \ It was Maan that reported that the killing of 13-year-old Hamid Younis Abu Daqqa happened when four Israeli military vehicles briefly penetrated the southern Gaza Strip on Thursday morning, leading to clashes with Palestinian militants. "Abu Daqqa was killed on Thursday after Israeli forces targeted houses and farms east of Khan Younis, according to Ashraf al-Qidra, a medical spokesman in Gaza," Maan wrote. IDF forces also entered Gaza on Wednesday, Maan reported, noting that 'an army spokeswoman said the vehicles were conducting "routine activity" and she was not aware of the incident of tank fire. A Palestinian man was moderately injured by tank fire in central Gaza on Wednesday, a medical official said.'

There has been no examination or discussion in the Israeli media of this "routine activity." Could Israel's actions inside Gaza perhaps be provoking the Palestinians? Is Israel not responsible for escalation if it enters Gaza and clashes with local militants? If Israel considers the border with Gaza an international border and Gaza an independent entity, then what does it mean that it freely (or not so freely, in light of the response) enters Gaza for "routine (military) activity"? We know what Israel's reaction would be were the tables turned.

Hollie said:

anyone who even thinks like that has no part in any civilised world

but i wont even think that I hope you get caught in the thick of the conficts you so psychotically desire

that would be sinking to your evil primitive zio-genocidal thought

and you think you are sooooooooooo smart

pity...................... its been a peaceful armistice day here, until you pooped in it

Last edited:

News Summary:
Escalation in Gaza (but who is telling the whole story?) and a romance turned career destroyer were top stories in today's Israeli papers. Barely making the news was the latest on the Palestinian Authority's statehood bid at the UN. Maariv ran a small, but interesting diplomatic news item as well as a translation of today's Sunday Times report revealing a former IDF chief of staff's views on an attack on Iran. There was also an interesting piece about a radical right-wing activist who changed his life - or at least, part of it.

The Israeli headlines read: Four IDF soldiers injured by an anti-tank missile. The Maan News Agency headline was that four civilians were killed and 25 were injured when Israeli tank shells hit a funeral tent. Following the killing of four Palestinian civilians, more rockets were launched over the fence into Israel. Reading the Israeli papers about the escalation between Gaza and Israel, one would never think that the Palestinians may be responding to Israeli killings as well as incursions into their territory. Maariv illustrates the escalation by listing four events between October 23 and November 8th in which Palestinian road mines and rockets injured Israeli soldiers. There is not a word about the killings of two civilians last week, one a 13-year-old boy, who wask killed when IDF moved forces into Gaza sparking a firefight with local militants.

But, then again, on review of today's reports and those from last week, there is almost no mention that Israeli forces ever entered Gaza. In fact, it is usually not reported, except on Maan. It is not clear to this writer, who reviews the news daily, when the IDF started making such regular incursions into the Gaza Strip. Usually the Israeli papers [evasively or unprofessionally? -OH] write "The soldiers were operating near the security fence...," when, in fact, they were operating from the Gazan side. Yedioth mentioned in today's story that the IDF jeep that was hit was indeed inside Gaza and showed it in an illustration. But there was no questioning of the issue. Maariv made no mention of where the soldiers were when they were attacked and Israel Hayom's Hebrew edition actually wrongly wrote that they were "some 150 meters inside Israel." The English edition just writes that they were "patrolling the border." It also reported that Hamas took responsibility for the fire, but did not say why.

They all write that the recent round of violence began when Palestinians fired on the soldiers' jeep on Saturday. Only Haaretz quoted Hamas' military wing saying the attack on the jeep was in retaliation for the death on Thursday of a Palestinian child by IDF fire. \ It was Maan that reported that the killing of 13-year-old Hamid Younis Abu Daqqa happened when four Israeli military vehicles briefly penetrated the southern Gaza Strip on Thursday morning, leading to clashes with Palestinian militants. "Abu Daqqa was killed on Thursday after Israeli forces targeted houses and farms east of Khan Younis, according to Ashraf al-Qidra, a medical spokesman in Gaza," Maan wrote. IDF forces also entered Gaza on Wednesday, Maan reported, noting that 'an army spokeswoman said the vehicles were conducting "routine activity" and she was not aware of the incident of tank fire. A Palestinian man was moderately injured by tank fire in central Gaza on Wednesday, a medical official said.'

There has been no examination or discussion in the Israeli media of this "routine activity." Could Israel's actions inside Gaza perhaps be provoking the Palestinians? Is Israel not responsible for escalation if it enters Gaza and clashes with local militants? If Israel considers the border with Gaza an international border and Gaza an independent entity, then what does it mean that it freely (or not so freely, in light of the response) enters Gaza for "routine (military) activity"? We know what Israel's reaction would be were the tables turned.

Would that be the same Orly Halpern whose article in The Forward was yanked for the fabrications it contained? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

News Summary:

A booby-trapped tunnel was detonated by the Palestinian resistance at a force of Israeli troops. The blast lightly wounded one Israeli soldier and completely destroyed a military jeep, according to Israeli news reports.

For his part, Israeli minister of war Ehud Barak held Hamas fully responsible for the blast that happened during a military night incursion into a Palestinian area in Gaza, describing the incident as dangerous.

Earlier, Al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, confirmed its responsibility for detonating an explosive device at an Israeli jeep at night Thursday.

The Brigades said the jeep was inside Gaza borders, and its operation was in retaliation to a military incursion that continued for about 14 hours during which the Israeli army caused havoc in the invaded area and killed a child.

Israeli army: The Gaza tunnel blast was aimed to capture soldiers

Forum List

Back