🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Idiocracy"-musings

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
The film "Idioacracy", created by Mike Judge was a parody of then current 2007 zeitgeist: gullible insipid conservatives and Trump supporters taken to an extreme. But yet, it's become a foretelling of our current situation with liberal democrats over-indulgences and Orwell's 1984 in the tragicomedy face.

The film "Idioacracy", created by Mike Judge was a parody of then current 2007 zeitgeist: gullible insipid conservatives and Trump supporters taken to an extreme. But yet, it's become a foretelling of our current situation with liberal democrats over-indulgences and Orwell's 1984 in the tragicomedy face.
Yeah, I indulge in the intellectualism, why do you ask?

Yeah, I indulge in the intellectualism, why do you ask?
Speaking of indulging in this liberal hyper intellectualism, it seems that liberal/progressives think we humans beings are like atoms, if you smash them apart enough times you can tease out left handed charmed quarks and various other things. Sexuality isn't that complicated. No Instead, hate to bore you, there are just TWO genders. Its really like computers, it's binary.

Last edited:
Speaking of indulging in this liberal hyper intellectualism, it seems that liberal/progressives think we humans beings are like atoms, if you smash them apart enough times you can tease out discreet particles of ...gender identity. Instead, hate to bore you, there are just TWO genders. Its really like computers, it's binary.
Let me get my microscope to observe these gender particles. Huh, fascinating.

One of my all time favorites movies. We're 3/4ths of the way to Idiocracy RIGHT NOW !!!

Lets see here, the liberals (whomever that IS) condemn binary identity and genders, and then say men can have babies and don't know what a "woman" is? Make up imaginary genders and...Who the hell can support this? WHO?

Lets see here, the liberals (whomever that IS) condemn binary identity and genders, and then say men can have babies and don't know what a "woman" is? Make up imaginary genders and...Who the hell can support this? WHO?
Yeah the gender binary does suck. And yeah, there are some men that can get pregnant.

Well damn, we have a complete and utter nincompoop Liberal president that made us the laughing stock of the western world fighting "racism" and Trump is bad...did I mention the TRUMP is BAD thing?

Well damn, we have a complete and utter nincompoop Liberal president that made us the laughing stock of the western world fighting "racism" and Trump is bad...did I mention the TRUMP is BAD thing?

This is practically every Democrat: are you this that god damn dumb?

They can when they shed propaganda.
Mark Twain once said; shut the fuck up. Of course, I paraphrased a little. Stop with this Chinese funded gaslighting. My computer operates on a binary system, so does humanity. Ya Chinese simp.

Mark Twain once said; shut the fuck up. Of course, I paraphrased a little. Stop with this Chinese funded gaslighting. My computer operates on a binary system, so does humanity. Ya Chinese simp.
I'm sorry, my username is not Chinese. It's Spanish. As Mark Tawin once said, "God created war so that Americans would learn geography."

I'm sorry, my username is not Chinese. It's Spanish. As Mark Tawin once said, "God created war so that Americans would learn geography."
I didn't say you where, but thanks for playing let's be stupid.

Forum List

Back