Idiot Howard Dean: 'Hate Speech Is Not Protected By The First Amendment' (I Beg To Differ!)

Go ahead and you and Seagal yell the N word in a public park in Watts and tell us what happens. :lol:

Sooo...name calling 'logically invites retaliation and physical reprisal'. I see - would you consider that to be skin color specific?
Nope, SeaGal, you see nothing. Go yell the N word at your local McDonalds. Record it on your voice app. Make sure you ask the police back for it to refresh you memory before posting.

Obscenity and racially charged attack speech may be restricted in the public space because such is not protected by the 1st Amendment. You may in private use such speech, of course, but members that control that private environment may exclude you from it if they so wish (Perry Education Ass'n v. Perry Local Educators' Ass'n, 460 U.S. 37,103 S. Ct. 948, 74 L. Ed. 2d 794 [1983]).

Nope, SeaGal, you see nothing. Go yell the N word at your local McDonalds. Record it on your voice app. Make sure you ask the police back for it to refresh you memory before posting.

Oh I see all right. ;).

Name calling 'logically invites retaliation and physical retribution'? That's an easy yes or no.

Howard Dean could be the 'poster boy' for liberal colleges: 'Deny Freedom of Speech!'

And just who tells us what "hate speech" is?

Of course, the PC Zealots, the group in charge of ALSO telling us what "racism" and "homophobia" and "Islamophobia" are.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" is dead, along with E Pluribus Unum.

That's right! Howard Dean is the epitome of an idiot. So called 'Hate Speech' (whatever that is) is indeed protected by the First Amendment. I can't say how many times in my life I called a negro a 'nigg*r' to his/her face and never was arrested for cotton picking hate speech.

As for Howard Dean....yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh
Howard Dean's Scream

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/idiot-howard-dean-gets-destroyed-claiming-hate-speech-not-protected-first-amendment/

You're wrong as usual.

Institutions whether they be private or public are under no obligation to provide the extremely high level of security Necessasary to guarantee coulters safety while she serves up her usual grind, which to some is in fact highly provocative. So for that reason alone they can tell her to piss up a rope.

And just who tells us what "hate speech" is?

Of course, the PC Zealots, the group in charge of ALSO telling us what "racism" and "homophobia" and "Islamophobia" are.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" is dead, along with E Pluribus Unum.

Are you a veteran?

And just who tells us what "hate speech" is? Of course, the PC Zealots, the group in charge of ALSO telling us what "racism" and "homophobia" and "Islamophobia" are. "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" is dead, along with E Pluribus Unum..
Are you a veteran?
Ah, let me guess. This latest attempt at deflection is targeting the phrase "to the death". A dishonest effort to discredit the point of the quote.

Amazing, how obvious and dishonest the Regressive Left is.

Then take out those three words. You're afraid of open debate. You're a cowardly Regressive Leftist.

Last edited:
If hate speech isn't protected the democrats are going to be going to jail for opening their mouths

If you lefties think someone's speech is so darn hateful, surely you could easily defeat the argument using your words, logic and reason.

Or shall we ban speech which you cannot refute but with which you do not agree?

Yea, ain't gonna happen haters!

That's right! Howard Dean is the epitome of an idiot. So called 'Hate Speech' (whatever that is) is indeed protected by the First Amendment. I can't say how many times in my life I called a negro a 'nigg*r' to his/her face and never was arrested for cotton picking hate speech.

As for Howard Dean....yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh
Howard Dean's Scream

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/idiot-howard-dean-gets-destroyed-claiming-hate-speech-not-protected-first-amendment/

You must understand, hate speech is whatever they happen to disagree with on a whim, or whatever goes against their agenda.

Dean's translation:

HATE SPEECH is anything the left disagrees with.

Fall in line, or be personally attacked.

Go ahead and you and Seagal yell the N word in a public park in Watts and tell us what happens. :lol:
You're telling us what would happen in a society run according to the rules you favor - a society run by thugs. You're a thug, Fakey. You're a fucking Nazi thug.
Prove it. Be specific. Also please yell that N word is a classroom or in a supermarket or in front of the police station, then report back what happened.

Why would I bother proving it when you have admitted it?

The whole "hate speech" meme is just a tactic to stifle debate and overthrow the First Amendment. The people who support this meme are fascists. They don't want to argue their points. They want to outlaw any debate on them. They shouldn't be treated as respectable people. They are thugs.
Like Trump supporters?

Two teens in Princess Anne, Maryland are being charged with a hate crime for torching a Trump election sign.

What you got to say to that, breitboy?

When do Trump supporters show up at leftwing protests specifically to beat them up?

Two snowflake thugs got arrested for using the methods you endorse? What should I have to say about that?

Forum List

Back