Idiot Liberals Hold In-Person Protest To Oppose Voting...IN PERSON

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
Do they shop? They can vote. So simple even a Dem can understand.
wear a mask. isn't that their solution? masks are the saving grace. why can't one wear a mask and vote? you demofks are that, fks.

stupid, inconsistent fks at that.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
wear a mask. isn't that their solution? masks are the saving grace. why can't one wear a mask and vote? you demofks are that, fks.

Well hotshot, let me explain it to you in simple terms. It is all about wearing a mask, social distancing, avoiding crowded places all at one time. These are the three simple things that you should do to help protect you from the virus.
Can your high school mentality handle 3 things at once? Evidently not. Do some reading and listen to the medical experts. Trump is not an expert or even knowledgeable because he has an agenda that does not include any exceptions due to this virus so that he can be reelected. Smart people are paying attention and dumb people are not
or don't care.

You can shop with a mask, social distance, and avoid crowds which can be done while shopping. And you can vote by mail to avoid exposure to this virus which will be floating around at voting places because there are simpletons who still refuse to listen to the expert medical profession and may infect others. You can shop and vote by mail. Trump has made an issue out of a non-issue for political purposes.

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

What you meant to say is that you wish he'd make it easier to cheat.
If I meant to say that, I would have said that, yes? What I said, in essence, is that Trump is indeed cheating again.

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Can you explain how fewer overall votes help President Trump?
The majority of voters in our country are Democrats.

Do a Google search on a legit site.... Independents are the largest voting bloc
Independents who vote with the Dems, or have in the past.

Independents can for vote for Republicans or Democrats. Last election enough Independents voted third party and took the election from Clinton's hands and put Trump in office. Independents that vote Dem in the past, could vote either way. That is why they are called independents.
thank you for sharing. In the last election

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

The majority of the voters are independents. about 40%. Then you have 30% Democrat and 30% Republican.
The majority call themselves independent, including me.

Is it because you don't know what you believe?

He lost me. First the majority of voters were Democrats and now they are independents, maybe his next move is Biden is a Republican? :dunno:
The majority of voters vote for the Dems, no matter what they call themselves. Is that easier for you to understand?

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

If I meant to say that, I would have said that, yes? What I said, in essence, is that Trump is indeed cheating again.

No, what you meant to say was that you "think" he is cheating and that you believe EVERYTHING te media tells you about him. The truth you don't have any "proof" what so ever.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Independents can for vote for Republicans or Democrats. Last election enough Independents voted third party and took the election from Clinton's hands and put Trump in office. Independents that vote Dem in the past, could vote either way. That is why they are called independents.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

The majority of the voters are independents. about 40%. Then you have 30% Democrat and 30% Republican.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Uhhh, I responded to you because you claimed "The majority of voters in our country are Democrats." Now, you claim that the majority call themselves independent. Make up your mind.
The majority of voters vote with the Dems, no matter what they call themselves.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Missing the point.

If one can get out of the house to protest, one can make it to the polls to vote.

DERP.

Well hotshot, let me explain it to you in simple terms. It is all about wearing a mask, social distancing, avoiding crowded places all at one time. These are the three simple things that you should do to help protect you from the virus.
Can your high school mentality handle 3 things at once? Evidently not. Do some reading and listen to the medical experts. Trump is not an expert or even knowledgeable because he has an agenda that does not include any exceptions due to this virus so that he can be reelected. Smart people are paying attention and dumb people are not
or don't care.
So, you can’t explain why I need a mask when you’re wearing one? I knew it! My point made, masks don’t work.

see, you choose to wear one, my choice is not to! I don’t care if someone has the virus around me! Boogeymen don’t scare me

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Trump has cheated the system all his life

No, what you meant to say was that you "think" he is cheating and that you believe EVERYTHING te media tells you about him. The truth you don't have any "proof" what so ever.
Trump has been cheating the system all his life and that is why he is a grifter. Again, he could have waited until after the election if he wasn't trying to cheat the system.

or don't care.
So, you can’t explain why I need a mask when you’re wearing one? I knew it! My point made, masks don’t work
Simply because if you do not wear a mask, you could get your spittle all over me. Wake upppp!

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Missing the point.

If one can get out of the house to protest, one can make it to the polls to vote.

DERP.
True. The electorate is huge compared to the protesters.

or don't care.
So, you can’t explain why I need a mask when you’re wearing one? I knew it! My point made, masks don’t work.

see, you choose to wear one, my choice is not to! I don’t care if someone has the virus around me! Boogeymen don’t scare me
I know that. You ain't scared of the big bad virus, yes? That is why a vote by mail is a good option.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

He lost me. First the majority of voters were Democrats and now they are independents, maybe his next move is Biden is a Republican? :dunno:
The majority of voters vote for the Dems, no matter what they call themselves. Is that easier for you to understand?

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Well why didn’t you just come out and say that? It seems you have a communication issue and then want to blame others for your poor communication abilities.

I do disagree with you none the less.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Trump has cheated the system all his life

Trump has been cheating the system all his life and that is why he is a grifter. Again, he could have waited until after the election if he wasn't trying to cheat the system.

What is amusing is Trump in 2016 was warning about him being cheated before the election, the Dem were claiming there is no cheating. Then Trump wins and the Dems claimed Trump cheated. This election is the same. Trump is claiming there is going to be cheating and the Dems saying no, and if Trump wins, the Dems will claim cheating again. It is just amusing to watch the two piss poor parties.

BJ -
Because -
If the doom n gloom dems can get out and protest having to vote in person, in person, they can get out and vote in person. See how dumb that sounds? Then again, we are dealing with the low info crowd.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Uhhh, I responded to you because you claimed "The majority of voters in our country are Democrats." Now, you claim that the majority call themselves independent. Make up your mind.
The majority of voters vote with the Dems, no matter what they call themselves.

Why do you think that?

24 of the last 40 years (60%)
we have had a Republican President
26 of the 50 Governors (53%) are Republicans
The Senate is Republican
The House narrowly (for a midterm year) turned Democrat in 2018

California, Hawaii and NY definitely Democrat control - but the country, no.
And that's with the Dems controlling the education system and the Media.

or don't care.
So, you can’t explain why I need a mask when you’re wearing one? I knew it! My point made, masks don’t work
Simply because if you do not wear a mask, you could get your spittle all over me. Wake upppp!
why would I get my spittle on you? I don't want to go anywhere near your sorry sheeple ass. I have no symptoms, I'm not contagious. so again, are you afraid your mask doesn't work?

or don't care.

I know that. You ain't scared of the big bad virus, yes? That is why a vote by mail is a good option.
or not! I disagree. so what now?

Forum List

Back