Idiot Liberals Hold In-Person Protest To Oppose Voting...IN PERSON

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Can you explain how fewer overall votes help President Trump?
The majority of voters in our country are Democrats.

The majority of the voters are independents. about 40%. Then you have 30% Democrat and 30% Republican.

Examples of people who say it is dangerous to vote in person...

View attachment 376463View attachment 376464
More people that are absolutely terrified to vote in person:

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

Their fear is that they know that they can not win without massive fraud.
They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.
I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Even if that were true,
Once again how does fewer overall votes help President Trump?
Trump has politicized the issue and the fewer the votes, the better his chances. It is Trump supporters who think that masks and social distancing don't work. Voting places bring crowds and crowds are a no no. The 'by mail' voters
will bring out those who are taking this virus seriously.
Examples of people who say it is dangerous to vote in person...

View attachment 376463View attachment 376464
More people that are absolutely terrified to vote in person:

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

Their fear is that they know that they can not win without massive fraud.
They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.
Their fear is that they cannot win unless they vote. It is Trump who screams about "massive" voter fraud if he loses when there is none. In the last presidential election, he said that the 3 million votes that he didn't get were fraudulently cast and that he actually won the popular vote. Ain't he brilliant?
The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?
Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.
who will do that?

!

I guess the left should sue Al Gore, none know how to use the internet.
Try again you placed your retort in the wrong section of an existing quote.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Do a Google search on a legit site.... Independents are the largest voting bloc
Independents who vote with the Dems, or have in the past.

I can't see a large group of independents being happy with the rioting, and the destruction being perpetrated by the Democrats, in fact a lot of independents have been unhappy with the resistance of the past 4 years.
Now, do us all a favor and show us who in the Democratic Party these people voted for since you know every single person in a situation where rioting and looting occurred.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.

Millions and millions of people go to work everyday, shop, buy gas, go to stores. Get their driver's license, go to the doctors, dentists and on and on. They mask up and keep their distant. Only a minority don't go anywhere.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
Those people too afraid to go to the polls can vote via an absentee ballot rather than the entire state being forced to vote by mail...it won't work and it will ruin the election faith Americans have forever....because this will not go away when Trump goes away...you and I and everyone else will be stuck with it forever and we will never be able to verify our elections just like in Iran.....and it could be done by both parties extremists.....just depends on who can cheat better....

BJ -
Because -
But STURGIS!

An actual brave commie fag

Good thing they didn't defund the cops

Make an in person protest over the outcome you don’t want to occur when people dangerously gather in person to vote against your feelings
Lib 101

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

I can't see a large group of independents being happy with the rioting, and the destruction being perpetrated by the Democrats, in fact a lot of independents have been unhappy with the resistance of the past 4 years.
Now, do us all a favor and show us who in the Democratic Party these people voted for since you know every single person in a situation where rioting and looting occurred.

The majority of people in Portland and Seattle are Democrats or even further left. Almost, if not all officials in these two cities are Democrats, so one could easily assume that since the Democrats win the elections and hold the power... That is just my logic.

BJ -
Because -
Well of course, these are the same idiots that outlaw going to church because of Wu Flu, yet show up in huge crowd to “protest” and yell at the top of their lungs when side by side with others.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Independents can for vote for Republicans or Democrats. Last election enough Independents voted third party and took the election from Clinton's hands and put Trump in office. Independents that vote Dem in the past, could vote either way. That is why they are called independents.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Independents can for vote for Republicans or Democrats. Last election enough Independents voted third party and took the election from Clinton's hands and put Trump in office. Independents that vote Dem in the past, could vote either way. That is why they are called independents.
thank you for sharing. In the last election

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

The majority of the voters are independents. about 40%. Then you have 30% Democrat and 30% Republican.
The majority call themselves independent, including me.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Is it because you don't know what you believe?

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Not at all, but I don't want a grifter in office. I take a good look at who is running. My political beliefs are
important in my decision, and so is the candidate. I consider myself to be an independent and will vote for a moderate Republican if I like the candidate, and did just that.

BJ -
Because -
Their so fuckin stupid! Haha

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Uhhh, I responded to you because you claimed "The majority of voters in our country are Democrats." Now, you claim that the majority call themselves independent. Make up your mind.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Not at all, but I don't want a grifter in office. I take a good look at who is running. My political beliefs are
important in my decision, and so is the candidate. I consider myself to be an independent and will vote for a moderate Republican if I like the candidate, and did just that.

Who?

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

He lost me. First the majority of voters were Democrats and now they are independents, maybe his next move is Biden is a Republican? :dunno:

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

What you meant to say is that you wish he'd make it easier to cheat.

Forum List

Back