Idiot minnesota farmer builds 50 foot snowman

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Is this what they do with those farm subsidy checks.? This is stupid.

Farmer spends two months building 50-foot SNOWMAN | Mail Online

A Minnesota farmer turned the snow that was ruining his greenhouses this winter into a spectacular 50-foot snowman that is now attracting national media attention and visitors from miles around.
Greg Novak knew he had to clean up the nuisance snow, but he also thought it would be a great way to perk up his Gilman community deep in the winter doldrums.
Hundreds of hours and about five weeks later, people began flocking to Novak's farm as news of his impressive creation filled up newsfeeds, inboxes and social media across the web.

article-0-1C0444DD00000578-96_634x413.jpg

Hey stupid..................you can't do any farming in the middle of winter with a bunch of snow on the ground.

What do you have against farmers anyway?

Me personally? I think this is a cool way to spend your downtime, and get a little publicity in the bargain.

SpeedShooters is in no position to cast aspersions on someone else's intelligence.

Hey stupid..................you can't do any farming in the middle of winter with a bunch of snow on the ground.

Me personally? I think this is a cool way to spend your downtime, and get a little publicity in the bargain.

SpeedShooters is in no position to cast aspersions on someone else's intelligence.

Anybody who doubts Esmeralda's comments, please go look at SS's first dozen comments, please.

Farmer spends two months building 50-foot SNOWMAN | Mail Online

A Minnesota farmer turned the snow that was ruining his greenhouses this winter into a spectacular 50-foot snowman that is now attracting national media attention and visitors from miles around.
Greg Novak knew he had to clean up the nuisance snow, but he also thought it would be a great way to perk up his Gilman community deep in the winter doldrums.
Hundreds of hours and about five weeks later, people began flocking to Novak's farm as news of his impressive creation filled up newsfeeds, inboxes and social media across the web.

looks pretty cool

you have to pile the snow anyways

so you might as well do it with a little style

..you can't do any farming in the middle of winter with a bunch of snow on the ground

actually you can but it is limited to livestock production

--LOL

How many gallons of diesel fuel did this take?

Did the God-made farmer claim off-road fuel tax credits for this?

God made a farmer, and a farmer made a big ass motherfucking snowman.

What is the carbon footprint? He didn't shovel that snow by hand did he?
Where's the EPA?

dont for a second think that they are not watching

in a few days as it warms up

there will be runoff to be concerned about

--LOL

What a fucking crock of shit.

Will this fucker reimburse the government for the depreciation he's taken on the equipment used in making that piece of shit waste of time monstrosity?

I'd wager this guy has accomplished more with this snowman than you have in your entire life. All the worthless thread machines in these forums... ShootSpeeder, novasteve, JimBowie, etc. I think all of them are just bitter idle losers who hate everyone and everything because they have failed at everything they have tried and have nowhere to seek comfort than to point their fingers at others all day.

That's a cool looking snowman.

It's not about the fucking snowman. It's about how the snowman came to be, and the government that enabled it.

You think that fucker shoveled the snow by hand?

His tractors are being depreciated, his fuel is being expensed, his carbon output is being forgiven. The farmer gives it to us, up the motherfucking ass, and we thank him in the process.

God made a motherfucking farmer.

Fuck that idiotic piece of monstrosity. And FUCK the motherfucking American farmer.

Up his motherfucking ass.

It's not about the fucking snowman. It's about how the snowman came to be, and the government that enabled it.

His tractors are being depreciated, his fuel is being expensed, his carbon output is being forgiven. The farmer gives it to us, up the motherfucking ass, and we thank him in the process.

Fuck that idiotic piece of monstrosity. And FUCK the motherfucking American farmer.

from what i gathered this guy is supposed to be an organic farmer

notice all the greenhouses in the back

Occasionally, some one does something original that attracts attention.

It may attract the attention of a small spattering of morons on message boards. It also may attract the attention of a large spattering of creative folk with access to John Deere tractors and a desire to build something better.

Look for a contest to start which will end up with a snow man the size of the Empire State building.

I'd wager this guy has accomplished more with this snowman than you have in your entire life. All the worthless thread machines in these forums... ShootSpeeder, novasteve, JimBowie, etc. I think all of them are just bitter idle losers who hate everyone and everything because they have failed at everything they have tried and have nowhere to seek comfort than to point their fingers at others all day.

aint that the truth.....

from what i gathered this guy is supposed to be an organic farmer

notice all the greenhouses in the back

Who gives a flying fuck?

Ooooh Mr. Famer make big snowman. Get big internet shit.

Think about the fuel that this asswipe burned, that YOU paid for. Think about the depreciation that he takes on his machinery that he used to make the SNOWMAN.

Pathetic piece of shit fucker. The Farmer. What a low life piece of shit moron.

Forum List

Back