Idiot minnesota farmer builds 50 foot snowman

Is this what they do with those farm subsidy checks.? This is stupid.

Farmer spends two months building 50-foot SNOWMAN | Mail Online

A Minnesota farmer turned the snow that was ruining his greenhouses this winter into a spectacular 50-foot snowman that is now attracting national media attention and visitors from miles around.
Greg Novak knew he had to clean up the nuisance snow, but he also thought it would be a great way to perk up his Gilman community deep in the winter doldrums.
Hundreds of hours and about five weeks later, people began flocking to Novak's farm as news of his impressive creation filled up newsfeeds, inboxes and social media across the web.

article-0-1C0444DD00000578-96_634x413.jpg

Well, I don't see a lot of anything growing in the snow. What ever happened to time off the job for recreation?

Kids, kids, kids......

In the Winter Farmer's work on their equipment....there is NOTHING else for them to do...people please edumacate yourselves!!

Kids, kids, kids......

In the Winter Farmer's work on their equipment....there is NOTHING else for them to do...people please edumacate yourselves!!

Oh woe is me~! Do you mean to say that corn, wheat, soybeans, and millet don't grow in the winter?

Well SOME what does. Here they do a lot of double cropping. As soon as the corn is in they seed the field down with wheat. It comes up and stays green all winter, then starts to grow as the weather warms up. They harvest it in April or May, then in goes the corn.

Is this what they do with those farm subsidy checks.? This is stupid.

Farmer spends two months building 50-foot SNOWMAN | Mail Online

A Minnesota farmer turned the snow that was ruining his greenhouses this winter into a spectacular 50-foot snowman that is now attracting national media attention and visitors from miles around.
Greg Novak knew he had to clean up the nuisance snow, but he also thought it would be a great way to perk up his Gilman community deep in the winter doldrums.
Hundreds of hours and about five weeks later, people began flocking to Novak's farm as news of his impressive creation filled up newsfeeds, inboxes and social media across the web.

article-0-1C0444DD00000578-96_634x413.jpg

why does it bother you? that's his downtime. :cuckoo:

That's a cool looking snowman.

It's not about the fucking snowman. It's about how the snowman came to be, and the government that enabled it.

You think that fucker shoveled the snow by hand?

His tractors are being depreciated, his fuel is being expensed, his carbon output is being forgiven. The farmer gives it to us, up the motherfucking ass, and we thank him in the process.

God made a motherfucking farmer.

Fuck that idiotic piece of monstrosity. And FUCK the motherfucking American farmer.

Up his motherfucking ass.

Oh come on that's a little strong. We all spend money and gas for recreation. Last place I went was 10 hours away, 12 by the time I stopped at my daughter's and dropped off the cat. I probably used more petroleum on that trip in the time spent driving there than he would if he made 100 snowmen. When there were no farm subsidies, people didn't have enough to eat. Farmers only grew what they could afford to plant.

That's a cool looking snowman.

It's not about the fucking snowman. It's about how the snowman came to be, and the government that enabled it.

You think that fucker shoveled the snow by hand?

His tractors are being depreciated, his fuel is being expensed, his carbon output is being forgiven. The farmer gives it to us, up the motherfucking ass, and we thank him in the process.

God made a motherfucking farmer.

Fuck that idiotic piece of monstrosity. And FUCK the motherfucking American farmer.

Up his motherfucking ass.

It's the coolest fucking snowman I've ever seen!!
I've never met a snowman who wasn't cool.

But you're right, I suppose; Minnesota snow is cooler than, say, Florida snow.

Kids, kids, kids......

Oh woe is me~! Do you mean to say that corn, wheat, soybeans, and millet don't grow in the winter?

Well SOME what does. Here they do a lot of double cropping. As soon as the corn is in they seed the field down with wheat. It comes up and stays green all winter, then starts to grow as the weather warms up. They harvest it in April or May, then in goes the corn.

I am in Nebraska, I know full well what the cycles are.

How much care does the Wheat need once it is planted?

Forum List

Back