Idiot Obama Voters

Folks must not like obama-caid just because the presidents is half black.... That must be it....lol

Is this like stupid Republicans being against Obamacare when it is the same thing as Romneycare?
Was the Massachusetts legislature Republican in 2006? The Republicans were pro Romney care?

My senators dont live in massachusetts; the left can never figure out that simple fact. Romney care was bipartisan obama care was not. I would have left massachusetts like I left the high tax state Illinois

Stupid Obama voters are against Obama's policies when they think they are Romney's policies.]

Here's the deal, they are just typical uniformed voters. I think the one woman summed it up best, she's a liberal and she is voting for Obama.....because of a lot of unnamed reasons.

This is what I mean about the problem it isn't those we elect causing the problem the problem is we elect them. We have the say. We have the power, we don't use that power. So scared we might lose some goody if our guy doesn't win the incumbents usually wins. Instead, when it is found out that Obama has a kill list and you know the liberals would be against it they suck up what morality they have and reward Obama any way. It is disgusting what we the people let them do to us without fear of we the people doing a damn thing.

Last edited:
If GOP policies are so wonderful, then why didn't they lose Congress in the 2006 election, and fail to win back the White House twice in a row since 2008?

One thing is not up for debate: Bush left the country worse off than when he became President in 2001. And his disastrous record will be used against the GOP for many elections to come. Get over it.

And Obama has made it worse, go figure. But the 47 percent came through for him and he was awarded for what he himself should have made him a one term president. We the people are the dummies to keep returning failure back to office.

Forum List

Back