Who could the left run in place of Biden?

In all seriousness, I think the spot the Dems have put themselves in might have them reevaluating their practice of putting unqualified female blacks in jobs simply due their skin color and gender.

Seems like slim pickings. The only options I can think of for them are Pocahontas, AOC and Michelle Obama.

I can't see either of the first two beating Trump, possibly Obama's wife could do it though. Thoughts? Do they have a chance if they switch it up?
I suppose the left could pick Cory Booker. He has the political experience. He should avoid Kamala Harris as a running mate. That word salad mess has to go.

Seems like slim pickings. The only options I can think of for them are Pocahontas, AOC and Michelle Obama.

I can't see either of the first two beating Trump, possibly Obama's wife could do it though. Thoughts? Do they have a chance if they switch it up?
Speaking as a leftist, biden is perfectly capable .

How about that nasty Lucretia James who slapped a $500 million fine on Trump for repaying his loan as required?

Or, did you see that Georgia “judge” dressed like a slut and cursing out the cops when she was arrested? They could make her AG.
When the Dem masks come off you get to see what you are really dealing with. Like that fruit loop teachers union president who exploded in an epic rant.

Forum List

Back