If a child tells teachers they are transgender, should the school keep that secret from parents?

Absolutely not.
If a child can't have an aspirin in school without parental permission there is no way to possibly justify "transitioning" kids without their knowledge.

I'll raise my kids the way I see fit- they can take the "it takes a village" propaganda BS & shove it up their butts with their heads

Schools can tell the parents and students will learn they can’t trust schools to confide in

not enough,, with so many trannies killing themselves they should be required to tell them
Make up your mind. Should teachers be involved in getting in the middle of issues like this, or should it be left to the parents?
The whole bullshit about "parents rights" in school board meetings(a non-existent issue) and school systems' argument is that parents rights should be paramount.

If you truly believe that, then the teacher should strongly encourage the child to talk to their parents about it. If the child is a teen, then by all means bring in counseling to mediate...but always involve the parents.

You can't have this both ways.

Nor should they.

Why in the world would you want students keeping secrets with adults? Telling a child "let's keep this our secret," is the classic groomer move.

It all comes down to trust
If a child is having difficulties in school and can’t trust the school to confide in, the school can’t do their job of educating

Make up your mind. Should teachers be involved in getting in the middle of issues like this, or should it be left to the parents?
The whole bullshit about "parents rights" in school board meetings(a non-existent issue) and school systems' argument is that parents rights should be paramount.

If you truly believe that, then the teacher should strongly encourage the child to talk to their parents about it. If the child is a teen, then by all means bring in counseling to mediate...but always involve the parents.

You can't have this both ways.
teachers are paid to teach the subject they are paid to teach,, nothing more,,

some of them only see the kid for less than an hour a day,, the parents have to live with them and make sure they are safe 24/7/365

It all comes down to trust
If a child is having difficulties in school and can’t trust the school to confide in, the school can’t do their job of educating
Give me an example of a school needing to keep a secret from a child's parent specifically so that the child can be educated. Like end your example with something like, "and therefore, the child could not learn to multiply fractions."

Keeping it secret when a child asked to be called by a name and pronouns different from their actual gender wouldn't be an example of that, would it?

any teacher that keeps any secret from a parent should be killed on sight,,
While just speaking as a poster, I agree teachers should not be keeping secrets of children from parent, you are totally wrong to advocate killing teachers or anybody else on message boards or public media. It is wrong and it is personally stupid on your part. If any teachers are found murdered in your area, I hope your social media will be used against you in court. Violence is not the answer among adults in civilized societies.

While just speaking as a poster, I agree teachers should not be keeping secrets of children from parent, you are totally wrong to advocate killing teachers or anybody else on message boards or public media. It is wrong and it is personally stupid on your part. If any teachers are found murdered in your area, I hope your social media will be used against you in court. Violence is not the answer among adults in civilized societies.
when children are being harmed or used for a political agenda violence is always the right response,,

teachers are paid to teach the subject they are paid to teach,, nothing more,,

some of them only see the kid for less than an hour a day,, the parents have to live with them and make sure they are safe 24/7/365
Then the correct course of action is to encourage the child to tell and discuss it with their parents. End of story.

Then the correct course of action is to encourage the child to tell and discuss it with their parents. End of story.
the correct course is to tell the parents.........

what if the teacher opposes the tranny narrative and is trying to convince the child they arent tans and really a boy or girl they were born as??

both are grooming and not the teachers business,,

Forum List

Back