If a child tells teachers they are transgender, should the school keep that secret from parents?

the correct course is to tell the parents.........

what if the teacher opposes the tranny narrative and is trying to convince the child they arent tans and really a boy or girl they were born as??

both are grooming and not the teachers business,,
Nope. According to you, it's not the teachers job to get involved in that. It's the teachers job to protect and teach.
Make up your mind here. You can't have it both ways.

Nope. According to you, it's not the teachers job to get involved in that. It's the teachers job to protect and teach.
Make up your mind here. You can't have it both ways.
where did I say its their job to protect?? that only applies in the class room,,

keeping secrets like this from the parents is the opposite of protecting them,,

Give me an example of a school needing to keep a secret from a child's parent specifically so that the child can be educated. Like end your example with something like, "and therefore, the child could not learn to multiply fractions."

Keeping it secret when a child asked to be called by a name and pronouns different from their actual gender wouldn't be an example of that, would it?

A child is having difficulty in class, can’t finish assignments, breaks down crying, getting in to fights.
Counselor asks what is wrong

Child confides they are gay or transexual and begs that they don’t tell their parents because the father is abusive.

Counselor calls parents and tells them their child is gay/transexual
Father screams at child and kicks him out of the house.

Child commits suicide

Life in Conservative America

If a child tells a teacher they are trans, it is only after intense pressure by the teacher, on the child to be trans. The parents should know so they can remove their child from this harmful environment.

A child is having difficulty in class, can’t finish assignments, breaks down crying, getting in to fights.

Child confides they are gay or transexual and begs that they don’t tell their parents because the father is abusive.

Child commits suicide

if the child is suicidal they need to be put in protective custody not have secrets kept about them,,

what if they told a teacher theyre gay and the teacher is helping them with transition therapy to not be gay??

should that be kept from the parents too??

if the child is suicidal they need to be put in protective custody not have secrets kept about them,,

what if they told a teacher theyre gay and the teacher is helping them with transition therapy to not be gay??

should that be kept from the parents too??

Teachers cannot provide transition therapy

Teachers cannot provide transition therapy
youre dodging the subject,,

if a child tells a teacher they are gay or trans and the teacher deosnt tell the parents and then tells the student they arent gay or trans and grooms them in that direction does your policy of not telling the parents still apply??

when children are being harmed or used for a political agenda violence is always the right response,,
You should consider the recent story of the Daniel Peters case in Austin. Use of his social media posts was probably critical in blowing his self defense claim, after originally being released after he put 4 shots into the chest of that protestor.

Child commits suicide

Life in your head with your imaginary stereotype of conservatives.

If a child specifically says that their parent is abusive, the counselor is required by law to notify CPS.

What groomers want to do is pretend that they think all parents are abusive, and that opposing a child "transitioning" to another gender is itself abusive. If a parent assaults a child, that parent should be arrested, tried and imprisoned. Saying, "no Johnie, your teachers are not allowed to call you Joan" is not a form of abuse.

Should schools also not send home report cards because a parent might get upset if their child is failing?

Life in your head with your imaginary stereotype of conservatives.

If a child specifically says that their parent is abusive, the counselor is required by law to notify CPS.

What groomers want to do is pretend that they think all parents are abusive, and that opposing a child "transitioning" to another gender is itself abusive. If a parent assaults a child, that parent should be arrested, tried and imprisoned. Saying, "no Johnie, your teachers are not allowed to call you Joan" is not a form of abuse.

Should schools also not send home report cards because a parent might get upset if their child is failing?

A child understands his home environment. Abusive does not always mean beating.

Based on what parents say in the household, a child will know whether his parents will accept them or not.

Based on what parents say in the household, a child will know whether his parents will accept them or not.
so youre OK if a teacher tells a gay student they arent gay and its evil while not telling the parents??

blah blah blah,,,
Well, that was just Texas in the outcome of an actual murder trial, yesterday. Prosecutor and Juries may be different where you are. Maybe in your state and area, they would not stoop to using a defendant's on words in public or social media posts against them in court, and juries (if it is allowed into testimony) might be unaffected. But, I doubt it. I am just a conservative, so I speak and act conservatively, meaning not radically. Advocating the killing of teachers, seems a radical poorly thought out act, not a conservative approach or position, even if that is what you intend to do.

Well, that was just Texas in the outcome of an actual murder trial, yesterday. Prosecutor and Juries may be different where you are. Maybe in your state and area, they would not stoop to using a defendant's on words in public or social media posts against them in court, and juries (if it is allowed into testimony) might be unaffected. But, I doubt it. I am just a conservative, so I speak and act conservatively, meaning not radically. Advocating the killing of teachers, seems a radical poorly thought out act, not a conservative approach or position, even if that is what you intend to do.
anyone that harms children deserves death,,

I give you props for trying to defend this, I really do. Most of your fellow Democrats support teachers keeping secrets from parents, but they don't want to defend it. For obvious reasons.

I'm asking if your position on keeping secrets from parents that might be abusive applies also to things like failing grades, smokin' in the boy's room, getting in fights, etc?

If you don't answer, I have to assume that it is a special pleading for kids who are confused about gender, not a universal principal.

Another question: If a teacher decided to keep a secret from a parent that she suspects of being abusive, must she make a CPS report? In your opinion, I know what the law says.

I give you props for trying to defend this, I really do. Most of your fellow Democrats support teachers keeping secrets from parents, but they don't want to defend it. For obvious reasons.

I'm asking if your position on keeping secrets from parents that might be abusive applies also to things like failing grades, smokin' in the boy's room, getting in fights, etc?

If you don't answer, I have to assume that it is a special pleading for kids who are confused about gender, not a universal principal.

Another question: If a teacher decided to keep a secret from a parent that she suspects of being abusive, must she make a CPS report? In your opinion, I know what the law says.
ask him if hes OK with a teacher keeping it a secret that their kid doesnt want to be gay or trans and helps them get therapy to transition away from those,,,

Forum List

Back