If a child tells teachers they are transgender, should the school keep that secret from parents?

what you see is my anger subsiding,,

and dont play stupid, you know what I am talking about,,

In five years we will be in the same crisis in schools that we have with crime right now. Due in no small part to the complete madness in this thread. Teachers must be all things to all people all the time, on very little money, buying supplies for kids who are not our own, while trying to not get killed. By school shooters, and for reasons like whatever mess is in this thread.

No one go into this. As dearly as I love it. As good as it has been. There's no future in it. Our society is too rotten and broken.

In five years we will be in the same crisis in schools that we have with crime right now. Due in no small part to the complete madness in this thread. Teachers must be all things to all people all the time, on very little money, buying supplies for kids who are not our own, while trying to not get killed. By school shooters, and for reasons like whatever mess is in this thread.

No one go into this. As dearly as I love it. As good as it has been. There's no future in it. Our society is too rotten and broken.
oh fuck you,,

so teachers must be lovers groomer s and molesters of children??

you can kiss my hairy ass if you think that should happen,,

teachers teach and thats it,,

if a teacher does anything that has to do with sex with a child and doesnt tell the parents should be killed in the most gruesome of ways,,

you may enjoy children being molested or groomed for it, but dont for a second think people are just going to sit back and let you do it,,

No.

If a child tells teachers they are transgender, should the school keep that secret from parents?​

Forum List

Back