If a child tells teachers they are transgender, should the school keep that secret from parents?

Yup. So quit adding all the crap on them.

How many classrooms have you sat in on around the country?

And somehow…that’s what your arguments always come down to.
I havent added anything on to them and done nothing but said their job is to teach,,

but you of course like to make them co parents when thats not their job,,

you brains so fucked up you think face lifts and hair cuts are the same as cutting your dick off and calling yourself a girl,,,

youre one fucked up bitch,,,

Can’t actually address any of the points? I notice the more your talking points are countered, the more you devolve. Maybe it’s a natural progression.
bitch please,, you think face lifts and hair cuts are the same as cutting you dick off and saying youre a women,,,

I havent added anything on to them and done nothing but said their job is to teach,,
Sure you have. You want them to comb through their lesson plans and make sure it lines up with the state propaganda, delete references to racism and slavery (cause it might make white kids uncomfortable), keep track of pronouns, make sure their libraries contain no books with lgbtq characters or books written by black authors, and

but you of course like to make them co parents when thats not their job,,
You expect them to be babysitters not educators. They aren’t co-parents and they aren’t babysitters. It’s the parents job to make sure the kid is studying, doing homework, and discipline the kid if he acts up.

you brains so fucked up you think face lifts and hair cuts are the same as cutting your dick off and calling yourself a girl,,,

You’re brain is fucked up if you equate pronouns with cutting off dicks.

youre one fucked up bitch,,,
You’re just a jerk. Not even worth the extra perjoratives.

The genital mutilation of children is just SO much like an adult getting a face lift.

Why didn't the complete similarity strike me before?
Yes. In your view playing with pronouns equals genital mutilation.

Sure you have. You want them to comb through their lesson plans and make sure it lines up with the state propaganda, delete references to racism and slavery (cause it might make white kids uncomfortable), keep track of pronouns, make sure their libraries contain no books with lgbtq characters or books written by black authors, and

You expect them to be babysitters not educators. They aren’t co-parents and they aren’t babysitters. It’s the parents job to make sure the kid is studying, doing homework, and discipline the kid if he acts up.

You’re just a jerk. Not even worth the extra perjoratives.
oh for fucks sake,,
save your phony outrage for your weekly cult meetings,,
I am tired of hearing your lame excuses,,

its pretty clear you have no respect for women or children and have no intentions of a rational discussion.
instead you spend your time making excuse why children should be killed or exposed to adult sexual content for grooming purposes,,

we know what you are and your intentions,,

Firstly...the purveyors of this influence agenda view and openly contend that parents are the opposition to said agenda of ''making change'' by ''getting rid of'' the very concept of ''boys and girls'' at the elementary level. This offensive strategy on the part of these purveyors is strategically taking place in the classroom before these vulnerable youth are even mentally capable of understanding such things.

Secondly...here's all you really need to know about how these purveyors plan and operate from within the education system...and on the www...

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.51.45 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.51.56 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.52.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.52.39 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.53.03 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 7.38.16 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 7.38.35 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 7.38.41 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.55.42 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.53.31 PM.jpg

The entire strategy to implement their agenda can be viewed here...

Last edited:
Goodness.

and here I thought the bar was already set extremely low for you.
There is simply no bar low enough that you can’t find a way to ooz under.

You might consider (big leap, I know) a bit of honesty and admit genital surgery on young children is almost never done instead of making it sound like kids are standing in line to get their dicks chopped off.

oh for fucks sake,,
save your phony outrage for your weekly cult meetings,,
I am tired of hearing your lame excuses,,

its pretty clear you have no respect for women or children and have no intentions of a rational discussion.
instead you spend your time making excuse why children should be killed or exposed to adult sexual content for grooming purposes,,

we know what you are and your intentions,,
1681099431891.jpeg

There is simply no bar low enough that you can’t find a way to ooz under.

You might consider (big leap, I know) a bit of honesty and admit genital surgery on young children is almost never done instead of making it sound like kids are standing in line to get their dicks chopped off.
So, were you denied a childhood for some reason?

It; all part of the same fucked-up madness and evil, which you blatantly, unabashedly support and defend.
And all of this shit is severely harmful to all who are caught up in it, especially to children.

You don't give a fuck about children. You're happy to see thousands of them flat-out murdered every day, and those who survive, you're happy to throw to the pedophiles. You are, to your very core, a sick, twisted, soulless, evil, insane subhuman piece of shit. The world will become a better place when you die.

Goodness.
and here I thought the bar was already set extremely low for you.

One thing about subhuman shit such as Coyote

It is always a mistake to think there is a bottom to the madness and evil of such a creature. Any time that you think you've seen the absolute lowest possible nadir of such a creature, it will come out and show you that it can go even lower.

If anything, the ability of sane people to perceive how low such a creature can go is limited not by that creature's capacity for evil and madness, but by our ability to comprehend the extremes of such. The worst darkness that a sane person can imagine, the worst darkness that a sane person is likely to ever experience, is nothing compared to the darkness that easily exists in such a creature as Coyote.

any teacher that keeps any secret from a parent should be killed on sight,,

This place, man.

"Any secret"? "killed on sight"?

I found out my husband's cousin is going into teaching yesterday and it was everything I could do not to type "reconsider". How, in our broken society, could I recommend this to a young person?

This is just one reason why. Your comment, above.

anyone that harms children deserves death,,

Not what you said. You said anyone who keeps a secret should be killed on sight. Specifically, any teacher.

Here's a secret I keep: "your child picks his nose and eats it. Right in front of me and all his friends."

No secrets, huh? Should I spill all this to parents? Or be "killed on sight"?

Not what you said. You said anyone who keeps a secret should be killed on sight. Specifically, any teacher.

Here's a secret I keep: "your child picks his nose and eats it. Right in front of me and all his friends."

No secrets, huh? Should I spill all this to parents? Or be "killed on sight"?
what you see is my anger subsiding,,

and dont play stupid, you know what I am talking about,,

Forum List

Back