If a Democrat and a Republican were arguing in a bar...

Well?

• Total voters

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
... and some brutish asshole shouted "Death to America "( :mad: )" and rushed at one of them, would the other jump to defend them? In 2015?

Who is John Galt?

200.gif

Yes...verbally assaulting one other in political debate is part of being an American, but most of us would defend one another if attacked by a foreigner.

If I'm talking to someone in a bar, they're a friend, whether they are a Republican or a Democrat, so yes, I would...

One of two scenarios would happen

1) The guy rushes the Democrat and the Republican shoots him with his Glock. The Democrat screams "that gun killed him! Bar flies matter!" and rushes the Republican.

2) The guy rushes the Republican and the Democrat calms the guy down and offers to buy him drink. The Republican sits there saying "we shouldn't negotiate with our enemies!" and rushes both of them.

But in the grand scheme of things, I would say yes and no. So I vote pineapple.

Last edited:
Yes...verbally assaulting one other in political debate is part of being an American, but most of us would defend one another if attacked by a foreigner.

I'm from the old school. I'm not in a bar fight till someone lays their hands on me. Then...the gloves are off:

MandP_5_screw_250.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on the Democrat and Republican. Now if you had said liberal and conservative it's a forgone conclusion. The incident on the French train should clue you in.

The democrat would probably just sit there and try to figure out if he was a woman or a man.

The democrat would probably just sit there and try to figure out if he was a woman or a man.

I've always been curious about this. Do right wingers ever get any good nookie...I mean that they're not hiding or ashamed of?

sales-ned-.jpg

Clearly, my passionate attempts to replace "pineapple" with "mango" have failed.

Come on, look how yummy they are:

african_mango_fruit.png

Forum List

Back