If A President Trump Can Successfully Claim National Emergency For A Wall

A National Emergency Declaration Could Give Trump Authoritarian Powers

He, like Purin, could then jail opponents and kill all the journalists that he wants.
The Executive, as Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces, has power to direct military action, which includes fortifications. It does not get any more Constitutional than that.

If he does so to stop an invasion of a horde of foreigners, Americans are not losing rights. We are being protected.

Let me know when he threatens to suspend hebeas corpus or put certain people (Japanese) in concentration camps. Then I will have a problem with it.

:dunno:

wall change my nind.jpg

EMERGENCY MY TEXAS ASS ..

if it was A real emergency the lying bastard should have acted immediately rather than take a wait and see stance.

Trump and his drones are full of shit

F'EM ALL

He has been waiting for an excuse to declare himself King for Life. ...he has it.

This is something any sitting President has the authority to do which means it could give any President so called authoritarian powers not just Trump and if one feels any President who might do this has exceeded their authority in this matter that is what the courts are for.

He has been waiting for an excuse to declare himself King for Life. ...he has it.

he's not in his fantasy TV board room having Man of The Year magazines printed - Donnieworld is no longer around.

This is something any sitting President has the authority to do which means it could give any President so called authoritarian powers not just Trump and if one feels any President who might do this has exceeded their authority in this matter that is what the courts are for.

which will go to the courts and he will lose ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

There IS NO reason for a State of Emergency. A lame political promise is not an excuse....

He, like Purin, could then jail opponents and kill all the journalists that he wants.
Conservatives spent 8 years fearmongering that Obama would declare a crisis so he could abuse the Constitution, and now that’s exactly what they want to happen
-------------------------------------------------- there is a crisis of clamoring third worlders at the Border , who wants more third worlders in the USA BFlag . Build the WALL , --- Go TRUMP !!

Conservatives spent 8 years fearmongering that Obama would declare a crisis so he could abuse the Constitution, and now that’s exactly what they want to happen
-------------------------------------------------- there is a crisis of clamoring third worlders at the Border , who wants more third worlders in the USA BFlag . Build the WALL , --- Go TRUMP !!

betcha thought of that ALL BY YOURSELF.

which will go to the courts and he will lose ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Maybe if that’s the case then all the left wing chicken little the sky is falling hysterics are pretty stupid.

many Cases will probably be filed , many cases can be Judged and dismissed . Seems to me that its simply Common Sense . National Emergency is appropriate in stopping an invasion .

They could be. Either one of the two are better speakers and far more intelligent and knowledgeable than Trump. I say this as an ex Trump voter who finally realized this guy is dangerous as well as ignorant.
What made you vote for that dumb jackass dude? Seriously.

many Cases will probably be filed , many cases can be Judged and dismissed . Seems to me that its simply Common Sense . National Emergency is appropriate in stopping an invasion .

You better study your history ...

Forum List

Back