If A President Trump Can Successfully Claim National Emergency For A Wall

A National Emergency Declaration Could Give Trump Authoritarian Powers

He, like Purin, could then jail opponents and kill all the journalists that he wants.
and if the walking orange asshole pulls that shit it opens the door for ANY dem president in the future to pull some imagination emergency too
---------------------------------------------------------- yeah , i don't like the Precedent but i'm thinking that America is just about done so feck it eh Edward .

Trump is pissing in his drawers and his socks wont even get damp .. whats new huh.

He, like Purin, could then jail opponents and kill all the journalists that he wants.
and if the walking orange asshole pulls that shit it opens the door for ANY dem president in the future to pull some imagination emergency too
---------------------------------------------------------- yeah , i don't like the Precedent but i'm thinking that America is just about done so feck it eh Edward .

Justice Black, writing for the majority, declared that the president’s authority to act must derive from an “act of Congress or from the Constitution itself.” Since there was no specific enabling statute, Truman attempted to rely on inherent executive powers and his authority as commander-in-chief. The Court rejected his arguments:

THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^ WAS DURING A WAR.

loser Trump punks his sucker drones with a line of horseshit - AGAIN !

SUCKERS

Justice Black, writing for the majority, declared that the president’s authority to act must derive from an “act of Congress or from the Constitution itself.” Since there was no specific enabling statute, Truman attempted to rely on inherent executive powers and his authority as commander-in-chief. The Court rejected his arguments:

SUCKERS
That case is nowhere near on point.

Get back to me when Trump tries to declare a state of emergency and takes over all privately owned steel operators.

But, others have threaten to declare a state of emergency and take over the oil industry.

Don't make me go get the video and prove it.

I guess this all comes down to a question of what sort of military discretion does the commander-in-chief have?

Does he have the discretionary authority to instruct the military to build structures?

Last edited:

SUCKERS
And more BAD news for the crook Mike Cohen will be testifying before congress a PUBLIC hearing before oversight and reform committee Better get trump a few new pants Takes place Feb 7th

SUCKERS

Get back to me when Trump tries to declare a state of emergency and takes over all privately owned steel operators.

But, others have threaten to declare a state of emergency and take over the oil industry.

Can YOU tell us of the instances WHEN state of emergency WERE USED

SUCKERS

Can YOU tell us of the instances WHEN state of emergency WERE USED
Let me help you Pearl Harbor was one

SUCKERS

when will the trumpettes realize without a team of lawyers behind him screwing people ,he's all mouth

Legally, the problem is Congress passed a law(s) expanding the potus executive powers. So Courts are of no use to stop him, unless the power is reserved in the const for the congress. And war powers, defense, police .....
I agree, but I believe it goes beyond that.

The executive branch has the constitutional authority to build defensive structures. It does not get any more constitutional than that.

when will the trumpettes realize without a team of lawyers behind him screwing people ,he's all mouth
What do you mean?

Who is he screwing by building defensive structures?
NO ONE is saying a strong defense is not a strong offence too BUT this AH wants to do it the way he promised the schmucks to vote for him so he can't give it up There are better ways He just wants it his way or fuk America

It’s going to be great if he uses his emergency declaration powers. That way he gets the money for the wall, opens the government, and everybody wins, totally destroying the left wing narrative that he is holding the country hostage with a government shutdown. Of course the Democrats lose big time.

CANT READ CAN YA SPORT ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, I don't think the constitution gives the executive power to take money congress approrpriated to defense for HSA to build a wall. But congress may have abdicated that power.

We got into trouble with spending caps because congress cannot just give the power to alter the budget. But that dealt with total allocations and actually cutting money allocated to specific programs.

STILL, the only construction money he can get is a few billion in defense. And the gop won't be pleased when construction in Ohio is hindered. And the dem House can simply reduce next year's total allocation. So, what's actually going on is Trump showing his huge gigantic penis to excite the Trumpbots, but the overall effect on his wall is a wet noodle.

It’s going to be great if he uses his emergency declaration powers. That way he gets the money for the wall, opens the government, and everybody wins, totally destroying the left wing narrative that he is holding the country hostage with a government shutdown. Of course the Democrats lose big time.

CANT READ CAN YA SPORT ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
And they're allowed to vote?? lol

Forum List

Back