If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

icon_rolleyes.gif

I just stole ^^^^^^^ this.
1ZwGk5K.png

LOL

Suuuure, uh-huh. Men bear no responsibility. :eusa_doh:

I didn't say that at all. Try reading what I said. If I were a woman I'd either be on BC, he'd wear a condom, or it ain't happening.
Again, you're putting the responsibility on the woman. Men and women share the responsibility of getting pregnant.

Women ultimately control whether they get pregnant or not.
Not always, but that is not the point. The point is that men are not helplessly without control.

Nobody said otherwise. Again, women ultimately have 100% control over pregnancy.
And 100% control over their own body if they do get pregnant.

When I was 15 one time-haven't since. The reason why I didn't is because I knew what the potential consequences could be, so I made responsible decisions...if somebody else doesn't-that's their problem.

For someone who are just as "guilty" as those "somebodies" you are pretty quick to throw them to the wolves.

If I got her pregnant (luckily I did not), I would have paid child support and stepped up to be a father-like you're supposed to do.I have zero sympathy for those that wouldn't do the same.

Not taking care of your child makes somebody a piece of shit-and yes I am a father who does his best to care for my kid, and does that make me a better person than somebody who doesn't? You're damned right it does. I have zero sympathy and zero respect for adults who run away from their responsibilities their children.

What if the woman won't let you see the child?

In the United States the woman doesn't have that ability (unless you've lost your parental rights-which are very hard to lose).

I've seen it happen. Your trust in the courts to protect the rights of the father, what few he has, is misplaced.

If you were an American, Evgeny, you would know that even if the father were a criminal who beat his wife, the court will still give him supervised access to his child. American courts have even given visitation to rapists who fathered a child with their victims.

All the more reason to promote birth control...no conception is the ultimate Alot less pregnancies is the answer.
Yes. Especially for stupid people. They should quit spreading their genes.

It's always the stupid ones who breed. They're not smart enough to keep from getting pregnant. And right wingers have convinced them that babies are God's will and should never be aborted.

The number of people who vote Republican in spite of their lies, which are never fact checked, and their history of fucking up the economy in favour of the wealthy, is proof positive of that.

The poorest states in the nation are in the Deep South, which has voted Republican since Johnson pushed through the Civil Rights Act.

Your displays of your leftarded bigotry are much appreciated.

Thanks again.

It wasn't the left which elected W, one of the worst, most destructive Presidents in history, or Trump, or Nixon.

The only good Republican President in my lifetime was Eisenhauer.

Men don't get pregnant. Women do. Therefore it is ultimately the woman's responsibility to not get pregnant if they are not ready.
LOL

I didn't say that at all. Try reading what I said. If I were a woman I'd either be on BC, he'd wear a condom, or it ain't happening.
Again, you're putting the responsibility on the woman. Men and women share the responsibility of getting pregnant.

Only one of them can get pregnant. That makes them very unequal partners. The last say he gets was taking off his underpants.
Which is why only one of them gets to make the utlimate decision regarding abortion.

While the other shares complete responsibility but no control.

For someone who are just as "guilty" as those "somebodies" you are pretty quick to throw them to the wolves.

If I got her pregnant (luckily I did not), I would have paid child support and stepped up to be a father-like you're supposed to do.I have zero sympathy for those that wouldn't do the same.

Not taking care of your child makes somebody a piece of shit-and yes I am a father who does his best to care for my kid, and does that make me a better person than somebody who doesn't? You're damned right it does. I have zero sympathy and zero respect for adults who run away from their responsibilities their children.

In the United States the woman doesn't have that ability (unless you've lost your parental rights-which are very hard to lose).

I've seen it happen. Your trust in the courts to protect the rights of the father, what few he has, is misplaced.

If you were an American, Evgeny, you would know that even if the father were a criminal who beat his wife, the court will still give him supervised access to his child. American courts have even given visitation to rapists who fathered a child with their victims.

It's not "trust" that the father's rights will be protected, it's horror at the extent to which the courts will go to protect them.

We have a family friend who's ex was given unsupervised access to a young boy while his father talked about how he was going to kill his mother one day, among other things. As the boy got older, he begged the courts not to see his father. He even used his cell phone to record the things his father said. It took 5 years for the courts to accept that his father was a total piece of shit and cut off these forced visitations.

LOL

Only one of them can get pregnant. That makes them very unequal partners. The last say he gets was taking off his underpants.
Which is why only one of them gets to make the utlimate decision regarding abortion.

Which is why I started by saying men should take greater care in not getting a woman pregnant if they can't deal with that. That's when they have control. If they want to give it up, knowing they will be responsible, that's on them.

Which is why I started by saying men should take greater care in not getting a woman pregnant if they can't deal with that. That's when they have control. If they want to give it up, knowing they will be responsible, that's on them.

Isn't it amazing how many men will blame women for getting pregnant and not using birth control and then complain that the women choose to abort the fetus. The pregnancy could have prevented if the man had chosen not to have sex with the woman. She didn't get pregnant all by herself.

Moral behaviour isn't just the responsibility of women. Men don't get a pass on it. If you're a man having unprotected sex on a regular basis, you're just as irresponsible as the women you're having sex with.

Last edited:

It's not "trust" that the father's rights will be protected, it's horror at the extent to which the courts will go to protect them.

We have a family friend who's ex was given unsupervised access to a young boy while his father talked about how he was going to kill his mother one day, among other things. As the boy got older, he begged the courts not to see his father. He even used his cell phone to record the things his father said. It took 5 years for the courts to accept that his father was a total piece of shit and cut off these forced visitations.

And yet at other times the courts will stand by while the mother never lets the father see the child.

I've seen that in one set of my in-laws family.

So, you're not denying the imbalance between control and responsibility, you just don't mind it being unfair.

Well, I do.

So, you're not denying the imbalance between control and responsibility, you just don't mind it being unfair.

Well, I do.
I never denied there's an inequality. That inequality, however, is inherent since women get pregnant and men don't. If men could get pregnant, then they would have the option of abortion..

Well, I do.
I never denied there's an inequality. That inequality, however, is inherent since women get pregnant and men don't. If men could get pregnant, then they would have the option of abortion..

"Inherent"?

"inherently" men could just walk away from a pregnant women. That used to be part of the inequality. Now we use government force to make that more equal.

BUT, since in this "inherent" -cy, men get the short end of the stick, you libs are just fine with the unfairness.

Well, I do.

"Inherent"?

"inherently" men could just walk away from a pregnant women. That used to be part of the inequality. Now we use government force to make that more equal.

BUT, since in this "inherent" -cy, men get the short end of the stick, you libs are just fine with the unfairness.
Imbecile.... not even the government can level the playing field when it comes to getting pregnant.

That is why the time for men to exercise their control is before the woman gets pregnant.

Well, I do.

"Inherent"?

Imbecile.... not even the government can level the playing field when it comes to getting pregnant.

That is why the time for men to exercise their control is before the woman gets pregnant.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

YOu did insult me, and you did manage to repeat your position though.

You ass.

Well, I do.

"Inherent"?

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

YOu did insult me, and you did manage to repeat your position though.

You ass.
Then my job here is done.
thumbsup.gif

And yet at other times the courts will stand by while the mother never lets the father see the child.

Prove it. Show some statistics, I've already done so.

PS: I double down on my statement that if a "man" has children that he doesn't take care of-he's not really a man...and yes as a father who's actively involved in their kid's life and does my best (I'm far from perfect) that does make me better as a man and a person than somebody who wont take care of their children.

Prove it. Show some statistics, I've already done so.

PS: I double down on my statement that if a "man" has children that he doesn't take care of-he's not really a man...and yes as a father who's actively involved in their kid's life and does my best (I'm far from perfect) that does make me better as a man and a person than somebody who wont take care of their children.
You're talking to an abject imbecile.

Women get pregnant...

Women carry a child inside them for 9 months...

Women deal with nausea, back pain, cramps, fatigue, weight gain, assorted medical risks...

Women go through the pain and anxiety of delivering a baby through their vagina...

And that idiot cries like a little girl that it's unequal and unfair to men.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Let's see him push a watermelon through his penis... then he'll have a valid point.

My son-in-law fathered a child when he was 16 years old. The relationship with the boy's mother ended when he was 18. She went to court to try to prevent him from seeing his son. She managed to have him restricted to supervised visits but he could still see the boy.

He paid his child support, through thick and thin. He visited his son as often as allowed, never missing a visit. He now has two other children with my daughter. Last Christmas his oldest son spent the day with his Dad and his family for the first time since he was a baby. My SIL is now pushing for overnight visits.

He's a good Dad, not only because he has honoured his commitment to his oldest boy, but because he loves all of his children and is determined to give them a good life. No matter how difficult his ex tried to make things for him, he never ever let it stop him from doing the right thing, nor did he use her behaviour as an excuse to walk away.

Forum List

Back