If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Do you not comprehend the meaning of the word "begin?" The distinctions that differentiate between a "potential" life and one that is already in the process of being lived?

If a woman is pregnant, the potential (possibility) for her to be carrying another human life had already been realized.

She is "with child" not "with a possible child"
Don't care. Government forcing her to feed and care for that child is slavery and government overreach.

Don't like it? Figure out a way to take the baby out of her body, and YOU FUCKING CARE FOR IT!!!!!!

Your claim that denying a would be mother the legal right to murder her prenatal child is a form of slavery is HILARIOUS!

Unless the woman was raped, Einfuckingstein, she "enslaved" herself!

Let's re-read what the United States Supreme Court said in my signature. Shall we?

"IX
The (anti-abortion) appellee and certain amici argue that the fetus is a "person" within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment. In support of this, they outline at length and in detail the well-known facts of fetal development. If this suggestion of personhood is established, the (pro-abortion) appellant's case, of course, collapses, for the fetus' right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the (14th) Amendment. The appellant conceded as much on reargument. - Roe v. Wade"

That's the Supreme Court talking there, Einfuckingstein.... that is THEIR words. Not mine.

For those that believe these are babies with a soul at time of abortion, isn't this taking the rocketship to heaven, skipping all the sin and pain of the world?

Using that logic, why not make it legal to kill them up to age of 4 or 5?

There is quit a difference between an unborn fetus and a 4 or 5 year old. The born child has experiences and memory. What do you remember from before you were born?

Do you think any 5 year olds go to hell if they are murdered?

Asclepias is all about completely responsibility for the man and no control.
Read Asclepias' responses. That's not true. Asclepiias wants fair treatment for the father as well.

He wants the man to have full responsibility, for all of it, including one hundred percent of the decision to have sex, and to have zero control, and really, comes across kind of gloat-y about the man being fucked.

His view is the exact OPPOSITE of fair for the father.

The man gave his consent when he had sex knowing that could be a possible outcome. Its like buying a ticket to see a baseball game and you get clocked in the head by a home run. You cant sue because you knew that was a possibility.
But, on the flip side, if she does decide to keep it, and he wants nothing to do with it, it's the ride SHE accepted when she hopped in the sack

Fair is fair.

Oh, no, that's not the way it works.

Asclepias is all about completely responsibility for the man and no control.

Hell, he didn't want to give the woman moral responsibility for having sex. He put all of that on the man.

Do you realize how insanely sexist that is>?
So you advocate not being responsible for you actions? You must be a conservative?

Responsible for YOUR actions, not those of others.

The existence of a fetus does not inexorably lead to an abortion.
That has nothing to do with the point that a fetus has to exist to have an abortion.

Sure it does. YOu are acting as though the creation of a fetus leads inexorably to an abortion.

THis is patently not true.
I would point out you're acting as though you're crazy stating such an idiocy, but I'm confident you're not acting.

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.
He did no such thing. You're simply fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

He said the abortion was the man's choice, because he had sex.

The act of sex in his argument is the choice to have an abortion.

That is what he argued.

It's simple.

Carrying that baby is a huge burden.

Mother gets to decide whether or not to carry the baby.

Father gets to decide BEFORE it's too late, to be a father or not. If he says no, before it's too late, and mother still wants it, she can support child on her own.

If they both want to keep the baby, ,they both support it.

Simple, right?

That does sound pretty reasonable.

Which is not the way it is now, nor anything like what asclepias is arguing.

Sure it does. YOu are acting as though the creation of a fetus leads inexorably to an abortion.

I would point out you're acting as though you're crazy stating such an idiocy, but I'm confident you're not acting.

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.

THis is obviously not true.

Not all fetuses are aborted.

Obviously.

What part of this do you disagree with, or are you just being an ass?
Either you are illiterate or you are confused. Please quote where i said pregnancy leads to abortion?

You put the responsibility for the abortion on the man, based on his causing a pregnancy.
Dayam, you're the king of crazy. He did no such thing.

He totally did. Read his words.

Once science figures out how to let men carry a baby, and man wants to keep said baby, man can have the procedure to take on the burden himself. Cut mom right out of the process.

Anyone else complaining about abortion can also carry the baby themselves. :dunno:

I bet people like asclepias would find a reason to be against that.

They WANT to see the man getting fucked.

Do you not comprehend the meaning of the word "begin?" The distinctions that differentiate between a "potential" life and one that is already in the process of being lived?

If a woman is pregnant, the potential (possibility) for her to be carrying another human life had already been realized.

She is "with child" not "with a possible child"
Don't care. Government forcing her to feed and care for that child is slavery and government overreach.

Don't like it? Figure out a way to take the baby out of her body, and YOU FUCKING CARE FOR IT!!!!!!

Your claim that denying a would be mother the legal right to murder her prenatal child is a form of slavery is HILARIOUS!

Unless the woman was raped, Einfuckingstein, she "enslaved" herself!

Let's re-read what the United States Supreme Court said in my signature. Shall we?

"IX
The (anti-abortion) appellee and certain amici argue that the fetus is a "person" within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment. In support of this, they outline at length and in detail the well-known facts of fetal development. If this suggestion of personhood is established, the (pro-abortion) appellant's case, of course, collapses, for the fetus' right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the (14th) Amendment. The appellant conceded as much on reargument. - Roe v. Wade"

That's the Supreme Court talking there, Einfuckingstein.... that is THEIR words. Not mine.
"specifically by the Amendment"

14th Amendment...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Fetuses are neither born nor naturalized; therefore, they are not persons according to the 14th Amendment.

That has nothing to do with the point that a fetus has to exist to have an abortion.

That is what he argued.
You're illiterate. He said the pregnancy is the man's choice.

You then extapolated that to think he meant all pregnancies end in abortion. You said that, not Asclepias .

giphy.gif

That is what he argued.
You're fucking deranged. :eusa_doh:

Correll: Yep, dismissing all information to the contrary and calling men boys, and having zero respect ect ect ect. THe OP was about the impact on a man if a woman aborts his child against his wishes, and now the thread is about man bashing.

Asclepias: What impact is occurring that the man is not responsible for himself?

Correll: The Abortion, of course.

Asclepias: How can you have an abortion without a fetus?

Moron... he said all abortions involve a fetus, not all fetuses end in abortion.

Just how fucked in the head are you, conservative?

1233796371590.gif

That is what he argued.
You're illiterate. He said the pregnancy is the man's choice.

You then extapolated that to think he meant all pregnancies end in abortion. You said that, not Asclepias .

His words.

"Bingo. The woman makes the decision. Youre starting to catch on

The man gave his consent when he had sex "

THe woman makes the decision to have an abortion, and in Asclepias opinion, the man gave his consent to the abortion by the act of having sex.

That is what he argued.
You're fucking deranged. :eusa_doh:

Correll: Yep, dismissing all information to the contrary and calling men boys, and having zero respect ect ect ect. THe OP was about the impact on a man if a woman aborts his child against his wishes, and now the thread is about man bashing.

Asclepias: What impact is occurring that the man is not responsible for himself?

Correll: The Abortion, of course.

Asclepias: How can you have an abortion without a fetus?

Moron... he said all abortions involve a fetus, not all fetuses end in abortion.

Just how fucked in the head are you, conservative?...

You are the one fucked in the head.

If not all fetuses end in abortion, than the act of creating a fetus is NOT a choice to have an abortion.

You are blaming me for Asclepias insane twisted logic that he has come up with in order to put all the responsibility on the man, despite his limited control.

For those that believe these are babies with a soul at time of abortion, isn't this taking the rocketship to heaven, skipping all the sin and pain of the world?

Using that logic, why not make it legal to kill them up to age of 4 or 5?

There is quit a difference between an unborn fetus and a 4 or 5 year old. The born child has experiences and memory. What do you remember from before you were born?

Do you think any 5 year olds go to hell if they are murdered?

Beats me. But they do know pain and suffering. I don't remember a thing from before birth, do you?

How about a law that men who don't want babies have to use condoms?

How about a law that women that don't want babies have to be on the pill?
Pill doesn't work well for everybody.

Fine, women with a note from their doctors can use other methods.

Putting it on the man is all encompassing. If he is covered no baby. No need to expand to women.

Putting it on the woman is all encompassing. If she is using effective birth control, no baby. No need to expand to men.

Forum List

Back