If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

How about a law that men who don't want babies have to use condoms?

How about a law that women that don't want babies have to be on the pill?
Pill doesn't work well for everybody.

Fine, women with a note from their doctors can use other methods.

Putting it on the man is all encompassing. If he is covered no baby. No need to expand to women.

Putting it on the woman is all encompassing. If she is using effective birth control, no baby. No need to expand to men.
Men seem to be the one with the problem mostly. If they don't like abortions they need to stop impregnating women. Problem solved.

Putting it on the man is all encompassing. If he is covered no baby. No need to expand to women.

Putting it on the woman is all encompassing. If she is using effective birth control, no baby. No need to expand to men.
Men seem to be the one with the problem mostly. If they don't like abortions they need to stop impregnating women. Problem solved.

Sure. No downside to that. Great plan. Very reasonable.

Sure. No downside to that. Great plan. Very reasonable.
Great problem solved.

I would point out you're acting as though you're crazy stating such an idiocy, but I'm confident you're not acting.

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.
He did no such thing. You're simply fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

He said the abortion was the man's choice, because he had sex.

The act of sex in his argument is the choice to have an abortion.

That is what he argued.
You're illiterate. He said the pregnancy is the man's choice.

You then extapolated that to think he meant all pregnancies end in abortion. You said that, not Asclepias .

His words.

"Bingo. The woman makes the decision. Youre starting to catch on

The man gave his consent when he had sex "

THe woman makes the decision to have an abortion, and in Asclepias opinion, the man gave his consent to the abortion by the act of having sex.
That's not saying all pregnancies end in abortion, which is what you thought he said.

giphy.gif

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.

That is what he argued.

You then extapolated that to think he meant all pregnancies end in abortion. You said that, not Asclepias .

His words.

THe woman makes the decision to have an abortion, and in Asclepias opinion, the man gave his consent to the abortion by the act of having sex.
That's not saying all pregnancies end in abortion, which is what you thought he said....

The act of giving consent to sex is only "the man giving his consent" to the abortion, if all pregnancies inexorable led to abortion.

Otherwise, there is another step in there, where someone or someoneS, have to make the decision to have an abortion.

If there is a step that the woman takes without any input from the man, then that shoots down Al, twisted logic.

Oh, and you are an idiot and can shove your stupid vid clips up your ass.

For those that believe these are babies with a soul at time of abortion, isn't this taking the rocketship to heaven, skipping all the sin and pain of the world?

Using that logic, why not make it legal to kill them up to age of 4 or 5?

There is quit a difference between an unborn fetus and a 4 or 5 year old. The born child has experiences and memory. What do you remember from before you were born?

Do you think any 5 year olds go to hell if they are murdered?

Beats me. But they do know pain and suffering. I don't remember a thing from before birth, do you?

Your comment that I responded to said nothing about pain and suffering. Why are you trying to move the goalposts?

Your claim was that an aborted child gets to go straight to heaven. Remember?

So, why wouldn't a murdered 4 or 5 year old get to go to heaven too?

For those that believe these are babies with a soul at time of abortion, isn't this taking the rocketship to heaven, skipping all the sin and pain of the world?

There is quit a difference between an unborn fetus and a 4 or 5 year old. The born child has experiences and memory. What do you remember from before you were born?

Beats me. But they do know pain and suffering. I don't remember a thing from before birth, do you?

Your comment that I responded to said nothing about pain and suffering. Why are you trying to move the goalposts?

Already answered you. You haven't answered my question however. Btw I did reference sin and pain of the world. Obviously a 4 or 5 year old murder wouldnt be avoiding those. You are moving the posts.

Already answered you. You haven't answered my question however. Btw I did reference sin and pain of the world. Obviously a 4 or 5 year old murder wouldnt be avoiding those. You are moving the posts.

If it is ok to murder a child in the womb because their "soul" will go straight to heaven. . . we can use that same logic to murder others.

True or false?

How about when men can get pregnant they can have a say??

That is what he argued.

His words.

That's not saying all pregnancies end in abortion, which is what you thought he said....

The act of giving consent to sex is only "the man giving his consent" to the abortion, if all pregnancies inexorable led to abortion.

Otherwise, there is another step in there, where someone or someoneS, have to make the decision to have an abortion.

If there is a step that the woman takes without any input from the man, then that shoots down Al, twisted logic.

Oh, and you are an idiot and can shove your stupid vid clips up your ass.
mrw-someone-tells-me-that-the-entire-internet-will-be-shut-down-tomorrow-during-the-net-neut-protest-136109.gif

How about just making a law that says both men and women will be held responsible for the lives of any and all children they create and then educate them on the risks for pregnancy and about the various ways to prevent pregnancies if they are not wanted.

I know I know. . . That's just unreasonable.

Last edited:

You seriously can't follow the quotes? It is right there.

If it is ok to murder a child in the womb because their "soul" will go straight to heaven. . . we can use that same logic to murder others.

True or false?

No. Read what I said.

How about just making a law that says both men and women will be held responsible for the lives of any and all children they create and then educate them on the risks for pregnancy and about the various ways to prevent pregnancies if they are not wanted.

Mutual responsibility for shared actions?

THe man bashers have no interest in such a move.

Any time you're ready to offer up a remedy for men having no control over a woman's body, I'm all eyes....

Any time you're ready to offer up a remedy for men having no control over a woman's body, I'm all eyes....

Says the man that still can't acknowledge that anything else relevant is involved.

Page Eighty FUcking Six...

Says the man that still can't acknowledge that anything else relevant is involved.

Yes, 86 pages with no plausible remedy from you. Nothing but you bitching like a little girl.

Yes, 86 pages with no plausible remedy from you. Nothing but you bitching like a little girl.

86 pages and nothing but twisted pretzel logic from you lefties to defend your indefensible position.

You tell me what very, very important issue you left out of the situation and I will tell you my remedy.

Since you have finally asked.

You bitch.

86 pages and nothing but twisted pretzel logic from you lefties to defend your indefensible position.
Twisted logic?

Nobody has to carry a baby but that baby's mother. If mother believes she is incapable and is not committed to carrying and birthing that child, she should not have to do so. That baby (or soon-to-be-baby) is a passenger that is 100% dependent on mother. IF GOVERNMENT demands that mother carry that passenger to birth and further, that is government overreach.

None of you personally have the right to force a woman to carry and birth a child she does not want. But, you are willing to let government force it. That makes you authoritarian commies.

Twisted logic?

Nobody has to carry a baby but that baby's mother. If mother believes she is incapable and is not committed to carrying and birthing that child, she should not have to do so. That baby (or soon-to-be-baby) is a passenger that is 100% dependent on mother. IF GOVERNMENT demands that mother carry that passenger to birth and further, that is government overreach.

None of you personally have the right to force a woman to carry and birth a child she does not want. But, you are willing to let government force it. That makes you authoritarian commies.

What of the Father of that baby? Why not a single mention of him?

Forum List

Back