If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Nope the woman didnt make the man have sex. He alone is in charge of his dick.

The man and the woman both chose to have sex.

Your desire to put all the responsibility on the man, is interesting sexist against both men and women.
Then the man chose to consent to an abortion if thats the outcome.

The act of consent to sex is NOT the act of consent to an abortion.

NOte how they have different words to denote "sex" and "abortion".

Because they are two very different things.

YOur dishonestly has reached an epic level of insanity.
Actually it is because thats the point of no return for him. He has zero rights legal or otherwise to dictate what the woman does with the baby.

"What the woman does"

Here you admit that the abortion is a choice the woman makes, not the man.

YOu just don't care about his feelings or interests.

You support the idea that men should have complete responsibility while having no control.
Bingo. The woman makes the decision. Youre starting to catch on

The man gave his consent when he had sex knowing that could be a possible outcome. Its like buying a ticket to see a baseball game and you get clocked in the head by a home run. You cant sue because you knew that was a possibility.

Yes I support the notion that a man should have complete responsibility in deciding who he sticks his dick into. Dont you?

That is factually and painfully obviously untrue.

ANy abortion is unlikely to happen for at least a month, more likely two.
Do you have a dick? If so can someone force you to have sex?

THe vast majority of sex is the result of TWO people making a join decision.

Thus moral responsibility for the act is mutually shared.

And the aboriton is not likely to happen until many weeks later. THe two acts are very distinct.

Your attempt to conflate them is insanely dishonest of you.
So if the man made a decision to have sex then he has nothing to complain about when the woman decides to have an abortion.

Sure he does. THe woman is killing his child.
Possession is 9/10 of the law. If it was his why isnt he carrying it?

You said that the man has nothing to complain about.

When I pointed out that he obvious did have something to complain about,

instead of addressing that,

your response is that the woman has the legal right to kill his child, regardless of his wishes.

That validates my point, that he has "something to bitch about" ie a righteous grievance.

The man gave his consent when he had sex knowing that could be a possible outcome. Its like buying a ticket to see a baseball game and you get clocked in the head by a home run. You cant sue because you knew that was a possibility.
But, on the flip side, if she does decide to keep it, and he wants nothing to do with it, it's the ride SHE accepted when she hopped in the sack

Fair is fair.

The man and the woman both chose to have sex.

Your desire to put all the responsibility on the man, is interesting sexist against both men and women.

Actually it is because thats the point of no return for him. He has zero rights legal or otherwise to dictate what the woman does with the baby.

"What the woman does"

You support the idea that men should have complete responsibility while having no control.

Yes I support the notion that a man should have complete responsibility in deciding who he sticks his dick into. Dont you?

No one in this thread has claimed that the woman does not make that decision.

That is a strawman of your invention, and not my responsibility.

I support the idea that the gap between control and responsibility should be as limited as possible, not exacerbated for idiotic ideological reasons.

But, on the flip side, if she does decide to keep it, and he wants nothing to do with it, it's the ride SHE accepted when she hopped in the sack

Fair is fair.
If he states this before hand. We need sex contracts.

Fair is fair.

Oh, no, that's not the way it works.

Asclepias is all about completely responsibility for the man and no control.

Hell, he didn't want to give the woman moral responsibility for having sex. He put all of that on the man.

Do you realize how insanely sexist that is>?

"What the woman does"

No one in this thread has claimed that the woman does not make that decision.

That is a strawman of your invention, and not my responsibility.

I support the idea that the gap between control and responsibility should be as limited as possible, not exacerbated for idiotic ideological reasons.
Youve threw quite a few strawmen. I was just messing with your head to teach you a lesson.

I dont care what you support to be honest. My point is that you are responsible for your dick. If you arent responsible at the point of no return then its your fault.

Fair is fair.

Oh, no, that's not the way it works.

Hell, he didn't want to give the woman moral responsibility for having sex. He put all of that on the man.

Do you realize how insanely sexist that is>?
So you advocate not being responsible for you actions? You must be a conservative?

Read Asclepias' responses. That's not true. Asclepiias wants fair treatment for the father as well.
From the stawmen he was building I dont think reading my responses is going to help unless he has a safety vest and two adults helping him.

How can you have an abortion without a fetus?

The existence of a fetus does not inexorably lead to an abortion.
That has nothing to do with the point that a fetus has to exist to have an abortion.

Sure it does. YOu are acting as though the creation of a fetus leads inexorably to an abortion.

THis is patently not true.
I would point out you're acting as though you're crazy stating such an idiocy, but I'm confident you're not acting.

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.
He did no such thing. You're simply fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

It's simple.

Carrying that baby is a huge burden.

Mother gets to decide whether or not to carry the baby.

Father gets to decide BEFORE it's too late, to be a father or not. If he says no, before it's too late, and mother still wants it, she can support child on her own.

If they both want to keep the baby, ,they both support it.

Simple, right?

That has nothing to do with the point that a fetus has to exist to have an abortion.

Sure it does. YOu are acting as though the creation of a fetus leads inexorably to an abortion.

THis is patently not true.
I would point out you're acting as though you're crazy stating such an idiocy, but I'm confident you're not acting.

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.

THis is obviously not true.

Not all fetuses are aborted.

Obviously.

What part of this do you disagree with, or are you just being an ass?
Either you are illiterate or you are confused. Please quote where i said pregnancy leads to abortion?

You put the responsibility for the abortion on the man, based on his causing a pregnancy.
Dayam, you're the king of crazy. He did no such thing.

1233796371590.gif

Once science figures out how to let men carry a baby, and man wants to keep said baby, man can have the procedure to take on the burden himself. Cut mom right out of the process.

Anyone else complaining about abortion can also carry the baby themselves. :dunno:

For those that believe these are babies with a soul at time of abortion, isn't this taking the rocketship to heaven, skipping all the sin and pain of the world?

Using that logic, why not make it legal to kill them up to age of 4 or 5?

There is quit a difference between an unborn fetus and a 4 or 5 year old. The born child has experiences and memory. What do you remember from before you were born?

...never discussed, or even considered?

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

She said, "Marry me, or I will abort your child."

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

Why doesn't the media cover a story like that?

I find the story very interesting, don't you?

This is why men should always use condoms--regardless of what a woman tells him--(that she's taking contraceptives, etc.) Teach your sons that. One of the best traps for a man in the world is the stealth attack--well I am using birth control pills, and a month later--well they didn't work and now I am pregnant. What are you going to do about it. Usually the male coughs up the $1200--$1700 for an abortion--versus spending his life with a woman he really doesn't love.

Young girls should know that getting pregnant is NO WAY to catch a man. If the man stays it won't be for long, they usually take off after birth, leaving you and the baby in the dust, and you get to spend the next 18 years chasing him down for child support--while you're straddled with trying to support a baby by yourself--while trying to care for it and raise it yourself. So use contraceptives even if the man is using condoms. If you're forgetful about taking pills then there are devices that are long lasting until you find your life partner and you BOTH decide to have kids.

It's not rocket science, just common sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back