If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

If you were an American, Evgeny, you would know that even if the father were a criminal who beat his wife, the court will still give him supervised access to his child. American courts have even given visitation to rapists who fathered a child with their victims.

I've seen it happen. Your trust in the courts to protect the rights of the father, what few he has, is misplaced.

It's not "trust" that the father's rights will be protected, it's horror at the extent to which the courts will go to protect them.

We have a family friend who's ex was given unsupervised access to a young boy while his father talked about how he was going to kill his mother one day, among other things. As the boy got older, he begged the courts not to see his father. He even used his cell phone to record the things his father said. It took 5 years for the courts to accept that his father was a total piece of shit and cut off these forced visitations.

And yet at other times the courts will stand by while the mother never lets the father see the child.

I've seen that in one set of my in-laws family.

Prove it. Show some statistics, I've already done so.

PS: I double down on my statement that if a "man" has children that he doesn't take care of-he's not really a man...and yes as a father who's actively involved in their kid's life and does my best (I'm far from perfect) that does make me better as a man and a person than somebody who wont take care of their children.

Prove a personal observation? I guess I could reach out to the people in question and ask them to submit signed affidavits, but, why would you believe them any more than me?

And it is telling that a thread about a man being cut out of the decision making process, has degenerated into man bashing.

I am a man. I am not bashing men. I am bashing boys who knock women up and don't want to be a dad to their children. I have zero respect and zero sympathy for them. If you want to be a man and bang women, that's fine: be responsible...either before you knock them up or after.

PS: My friend has an orange fire breathing dragon in their garage...don't worry about me proving it though!

My son-in-law fathered a child when he was 16 years old. The relationship with the boy's mother ended when he was 18. She went to court to try to prevent him from seeing his son. She managed to have him restricted to supervised visits but he could still see the boy.

He paid his child support, through thick and thin. He visited his son as often as allowed, never missing a visit. He now has two other children with my daughter. Last Christmas his oldest son spent the day with his Dad and his family for the first time since he was a baby. My SIL is now pushing for overnight visits.

He's a good Dad, not only because he has honoured his commitment to his oldest boy, but because he loves all of his children and is determined to give them a good life. No matter how difficult his ex tried to make things for him, he never ever let it stop him from doing the right thing, nor did he use her behaviour as an excuse to walk away.

Sounds like a real man...unlike some other posters in this thread.

For those that believe these are babies with a soul at time of abortion, isn't this taking the rocketship to heaven, skipping all the sin and pain of the world?

Using that logic, why not make it legal to kill them up to age of 4 or 5?

I've seen it happen. Your trust in the courts to protect the rights of the father, what few he has, is misplaced.

It's not "trust" that the father's rights will be protected, it's horror at the extent to which the courts will go to protect them.

We have a family friend who's ex was given unsupervised access to a young boy while his father talked about how he was going to kill his mother one day, among other things. As the boy got older, he begged the courts not to see his father. He even used his cell phone to record the things his father said. It took 5 years for the courts to accept that his father was a total piece of shit and cut off these forced visitations.

And yet at other times the courts will stand by while the mother never lets the father see the child.

PS: I double down on my statement that if a "man" has children that he doesn't take care of-he's not really a man...and yes as a father who's actively involved in their kid's life and does my best (I'm far from perfect) that does make me better as a man and a person than somebody who wont take care of their children.

Prove a personal observation? I guess I could reach out to the people in question and ask them to submit signed affidavits, but, why would you believe them any more than me?

And it is telling that a thread about a man being cut out of the decision making process, has degenerated into man bashing.

I am a man. I am not bashing men. I am bashing boys who knock women up and don't want to be a dad to their children. I have zero respect and zero sympathy for them. If you want to be a man and bang women, that's fine: be responsible...either before you knock them up or after.

PS: My friend has an orange fire breathing dragon in their garage...don't worry about me proving it though!

Yep, dismissing all information to the contrary and calling men boys, and having zero respect ect ect ect.

THe OP was about the impact on a man if a woman aborts his child against his wishes, and now the thread is about man bashing.

Yep, dismissing all information to the contrary and calling men boys, and having zero respect ect ect ect.

THe OP was about the impact on a man if a woman aborts his child against his wishes, and now the thread is about man bashing.
What impact is occurring that the man is not responsible for himself?

The Abortion, of course.

The Abortion, of course.
How can you have an abortion without a fetus?

The Abortion, of course.

The existence of a fetus does not inexorably lead to an abortion.

The Abortion, of course.

That has nothing to do with the point that a fetus has to exist to have an abortion.

The Abortion, of course.

That has nothing to do with the point that a fetus has to exist to have an abortion.

Sure it does. YOu are acting as though the creation of a fetus leads inexorably to an abortion.

THis is patently not true.

The Abortion, of course.

Sure it does. YOu are acting as though the creation of a fetus leads inexorably to an abortion.

I would point out you're acting as though you're crazy stating such an idiocy, but I'm confident you're not acting.

The Abortion, of course.

Youve confused yourself again. I am acting like if the man didnt want his child aborted he shouldnt have had sex with a woman that didnt want his child.

Do you not comprehend the meaning of the word "begin?" The distinctions that differentiate between a "potential" life and one that is already in the process of being lived?

If a woman is pregnant, the potential (possibility) for her to be carrying another human life had already been realized.

She is "with child" not "with a possible child"
Don't care. Government forcing her to feed and care for that child is slavery and government overreach.

Don't like it? Figure out a way to take the baby out of her body, and YOU FUCKING CARE FOR IT!!!!!!

The Abortion, of course.

I would point out you're acting as though you're crazy stating such an idiocy, but I'm confident you're not acting.

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.

THis is obviously not true.

Not all fetuses are aborted.

Obviously.

What part of this do you disagree with, or are you just being an ass?

He was acting as though the creation of a fetus inexorably leads to an abortion.

THis is obviously not true.

Not all fetuses are aborted.

Obviously.

What part of this do you disagree with, or are you just being an ass?
Either you are illiterate or you are confused. Please quote where i said pregnancy leads to abortion?

The Abortion, of course.

Youve confused yourself again. I am acting like if the man didnt want his child aborted he shouldnt have had sex with a woman that didnt want his child.

NOte how you did not say, "if the man did not want to abort his child, he shouldn't have..."

Because even you know that the act of having sex is not the choice to have an abortion.

Your attempts to conflate the two are just you being a dishonest leftist.

NOte how you did not say, "if the man did not want to abort his child, he shouldn't have..."

Because even you know that the act of having sex is not the choice to have an abortion.

Your attempts to conflate the two are just you being a dishonest leftist.
If you have sex you can get pregnant. They teach this in grade school now. I know you dont have much experience with women but someone should have told you this by now.

Forum List

Back