If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

No, your complete ignoring of the idea of genetic testing as a means of identifying a FATHER, and instead citing LAW, shows that you don't care whether the law is right or wrong, just that it is on your side.

I'm surprised more lawyers don't get shot by people who's lives get fucked up by thinking like that.
LOL

That still doesn't make a father.

Your anti-science stance is noted and held against you, lawyer.
LOL

According to idiots like you, you would be the "father" of this... :eusa_doh:

111uixz.jpg

You would be the father of ^^^ that ^^^, right?

One of the oldest tricks in your playbook.

Lame really.
Hey, Correll was dumb enough to fall for it.

:dance:

I'm an honest person, and generally don't naturally expect people to be dishonest pricks.

That is not a problem on my end.

Are you conceding the fact that fatherhood begins at conception?
I don't give a shit when fatherhood begins. All I am saying is that a father gets no say in whether his child is aborted or not. He has no burden, unlimited semen, and endless numbers of women ready to spread for a diamond ring. He has lost relatively nothing.

If we are really concerned about preserving life, shouldn't we try to prevent any unwanted pregnancies? Wouldn't banning all sex prevent abortions? Why should people have the right to fuck if they may end up abusing that right? Make sex a privilege, requiring registration, licensing, testing, and pre-intercourse insurance.
:dunno:

Except for one sentence, your post is nonsense.

"If we are really concerned about preserving life, shouldn't we try to prevent any unwanted pregnancies?"

I've just noticed that six scumbag liberal pro-aborts have marked my OP as "funny."

What is "funny" about a father being emotionally devastated about an abortion of his child?

The fact that you THINK it's funny proves the point I made on another thread, which is that Democrats will end up in hell.

Unless you repent.

ChrisL

You and I don't agree on much - all I can think of is elephants and a woman's right to choose when she will reproduce.

All of your posts that I've read are absolutely correct. Your list of many of the possible reasons for a woman to abort bring the discussion right back to the one and only fact that matters.

Its her body, she owns it, she has and should always have complete control over it. Her reproduction is her decision and hers alone.

I've just noticed that six scumbag liberal pro-aborts have marked my OP as "funny."

What is "funny" about a father being emotionally devastated about an abortion of his child?

The fact that you THINK it's funny proves the point I made on another thread, which is that Democrats will end up in hell.

Unless you repent.

The "funny" button is used because there isn't another choice to show disagreement.

BUT -- no one is "pro-abort".

No one.

Unless you repent.

They are vile people.

ChrisL

You and I don't agree on much - all I can think of is elephants and a woman's right to choose when she will reproduce.

All of your posts that I've read are absolutely correct. Your list of many of the possible reasons for a woman to abort bring the discussion right back to the one and only fact that matters.

Its her body, she owns it, she has and should always have complete control over it. Her reproduction is her decision and hers alone.

The Supreme Court even in Roe has ruled otherwise.

Read the quote from the court in my Signature again.

Last edited:

Unless you repent.

They are vile people.
Yes, Democrats are vile, and always have been vile.

It was a Democrat who genocided the Indians on the Trail of Tears.

It was Democrats who owned slaves, turned traitor against our nation to keep their slaves, and terrorized blacks for 100 years with the Ku Klux Klan.

Modern Democrats were soft on Communism, they even undermined American foreign policy when it suited them, like cutting off aid to South Vietnam when it was invaded by the North.

Democrats hate Christianity, but apologize for Islamic terror and honor killings.

Democrats are now attacking the minds and souls of our children with the transgender agenda.

Democrats are evil, and when they meet Christ, they will be rejected.

Unless they repent.

Who are you to dictate to her what she should or shouldnt do with her own body?

Unless she was forcibly raped, brainwashed or etc, SHE was the one who made the conscious decision to open her legs and have unprotected sex. Her mistake, not his.

Why is it just her mistake? A man is just as much responsible for who he has sex with.

See we're playing on the logic of "her body, her choice", so, she made that choice the moment she chose to engage in sexual intercourse with the man. Thus she needs to bear the consequences of that choice. If we're to believe that a person is responsible for who they have sex with, that is...

Unless you repent.

The "funny" button is used because there isn't another choice to show disagreement.

No one.

Huh.

I wonder where Webster's came up with the definition then?

Now, in reference to Asclepias calling the fetus a parasite...

Let me just point out that a parasite is a foreign body living in the body of another organism at the expense of the host organism. Hence if we were to apply this to that of a pregnant woman, it would belie the whole "her body, her choice" argument. Because if we were to go by the description Asclepias gave, then it is in fact not her body or her choice, since the human fetus is a foreign body within her own body living off the nutrients of the mother.

Nice job. The destroys the entire "her body, her choice" argument.

Last edited:
I think he means that being a father is a lot more than just shooting cum in a woman.

But, on the topic of science, in creating a child, a man scientifically has only the burden of exerting himself during intercourse. Scientific fact. Also, it is a scientific fact that a woman is yoked with ALL the burden of bringing the child into the world. Again, scientific fact.

Laws can be changed. Scientific fact cannot (without major advances in technology).

For this reason, the person who will be bearing the greatest burden gets to decide on whether or not to continue. That includes fathers, grandmothers, government, Jesus/Buddah/Allah/Satan/Bono/Kek. That's the way it SHOULD be.

Are children Constitutionally entitled to the equal protection of our laws?

Yes or no?

Does anyone fall for your childish games? Stay on topic.

This is not about children. Its about fetuses.

And YOU know that.

You're very welcome to hold a different opinion but that's all it is - an opinion. If you disagree with a woman's right to choose, you're very welcome to NOT choose for yourself, but never ever for anyone else.

Now, in reference to Asclepias calling the fetus a parasite...

Let me just point out that a parasite is a foreign body living in the body of another organism at the expense of the host organism. Hence if we were to apply this to that of a pregnant woman, it would belie the whole "her body, her choice" argument. Because if we were to go by the description Asclepias gave, then it is in fact not her body or her choice, since the human fetus is a foreign body within her own body living off the nutrients of the mother.

Nice job. The destroys the entire "her body, her choice" argument.

The reason it is now thought to not be a parasite is that parasites are usually of a different species. Otherwise, it fits the definition.

But, really - what does it matter?

Unless you repent.

They are vile people.
Yes, Democrats are vile, and always have been vile.

It was a Democrat who genocided the Indians on the Trail of Tears.

It was Democrats who owned slaves, turned traitor against our nation to keep their slaves, and terrorized blacks for 100 years with the Ku Klux Klan.

Modern Democrats were soft on Communism, they even undermined American foreign policy when it suited them, like cutting off aid to South Vietnam when it was invaded by the North.

Democrats hate Christianity, but apologize for Islamic terror and honor killings.

Democrats are now attacking the minds and souls of our children with the transgender agenda.

Democrats are evil, and when they meet Christ, they will be rejected.

Unless they repent.

You really think this bull shit lying is helpful?

Unless you repent.

No one.

Huh.

I wonder where Webster's came up with the definition then?

You will never find anyone who likes abortion. That's what you nutters keep pushing and its simply not true.

Another of your favorite lies is that women use abortion as a form of birth control. Only an idiot who has never seen or experienced it would say something that flat out stupid.

Who are you to dictate to her what she should or shouldnt do with her own body?

Unless she was forcibly raped, brainwashed or etc, SHE was the one who made the conscious decision to open her legs and have unprotected sex. Her mistake, not his.

Why is it just her mistake? A man is just as much responsible for who he has sex with.

See we're playing on the logic of "her body, her choice", so, she made that choice the moment she chose to engage in sexual intercourse with the man. Thus she needs to bear the consequences of that choice. If we're to believe that a person is responsible for who they have sex with, that is...

I absolutely agree with you and one of those consequences is abortion.

You will never ever get pregnant but even if you were female, another woman's decision is hers and hers alone.

You RWNJs lie about wanting smaller govt. When it concerns the private lives of others, you want enormous government. I have no doubt that some of you would put cameras in people's bedrooms.

I think he means that being a father is a lot more than just shooting cum in a woman.

But, on the topic of science, in creating a child, a man scientifically has only the burden of exerting himself during intercourse. Scientific fact. Also, it is a scientific fact that a woman is yoked with ALL the burden of bringing the child into the world. Again, scientific fact.

Laws can be changed. Scientific fact cannot (without major advances in technology).

For this reason, the person who will be bearing the greatest burden gets to decide on whether or not to continue. That includes fathers, grandmothers, government, Jesus/Buddah/Allah/Satan/Bono/Kek. That's the way it SHOULD be.

Yes or no?

And YOU know that.

You're very welcome to hold a different opinion but that's all it is - an opinion. If you disagree with a woman's right to choose, you're very welcome to NOT choose for yourself, but never ever for anyone else.

In my OPINION only a leftarded fucking imbecile like you would think that a CHILD who is in the fetal stage of their life is anything less than a child just BECAUSE they happen to be in the fetal stage of their life. And.. .our fetal HOMICIDE laws back me up on that.

Yes or no?

And YOU know that.

Nice begging the question there.

Do you fool anyone with that? Perhaps yourself?

Yes or no?

And YOU know that.

In my OPINION only a leftarded fucking imbecile like you would think that a CHILD who is in the fetal stage of their life is anything less than a child just BECAUSE they happen to be in the fetal stage of their life. And.. .our fetal HOMICIDE laws back me up on that.

No they don't. They protect WOMEN who have chosen to have a child from those who would harm that unborn child, which may include the child's father.

I've seen a lot of instances where abusive partners would punch or kick a pregnant woman in the stomach.

The fetal homicide laws are to protect the woman and her fetus, should she choose to carry it.

Forum List

Back