If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

It is very relevant. If you were aborted you'd have never really existed. Unless you have some memory of a time before birth?

How the fuck do you abort a child that doesn't exist, leftard?

Do you really need to see pictures of aborted children to know they actually existed?

I have no memory of anything before birth, do you?

So? I have no memory of being a baby or of being born either. That doesn't mean anything.

It means if you were aborted you'd have no real existence. No memories, no experiences...

That sounds like an argument that could be used to justify murdering two and three year olds.

Care to explain why it could NOT be?

2 and 3 year olds have memory and experiences obviously. They know pain and fear and happiness... is your question serious?

I don't give a shit when fatherhood begins.

mj9k6.jpg

And let's not forget about instances where the man does NOT want to be a father and he insists that the woman have an abortion. I'm quite sure that happens frequently too.

Far less so now. More in the past I am sure.

Why do you say far less so now? With the rise of single motherhood, I would say probably more so now.

Because the woman has the legal recourse to force the man to support the child, whether he wants to or not.
Then fucking use birth control. This isn't rocket science.

My post was in response to a question on whether there is more pressure from some men to have abortions today or in the past. I posted why I thought LESS.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.
And my response was the remedy to a whiney loser, bitching again about how a woman can force a man to pay child support when he doesn't want to.

A child in the fetal stage of their life doesn't exist in this world?

Why dont you try selling that denial BULLSHIT to those already in prison for illegally killing one.

I'm sure they would pay you top dollar.

Well what do you remember from before you were born?

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

So much for your red herring / straw dog.

It is very relevant. If you were aborted you'd have never really existed. Unless you have some memory of a time before birth?

Do you really need to see pictures of aborted children to know they actually existed?

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

So? I have no memory of being a baby or of being born either. That doesn't mean anything.

It means if you were aborted you'd have no real existence. No memories, no experiences...

Well, that does not make it "okay" in my mind. I don't really condone or support abortion or think of it as a "good" choice. I know that it's not my place in this world to tell other women that they have to bear a child or a pregnancy though. I don't think that women who do have an abortion are evil monsters either. I believe most of them probably feel that they don't have many other options.

Says you, because the law is not on your side. Those with the law on their side, argue the law. That's de who don't, pound the table.

So, you don't claim that the law is right, you just claim that it is on your side.

Such a stance is morally and ethnically indefensible.
LOL

No, that's your overactive imagination running amok again.

No, your complete ignoring of the idea of genetic testing as a means of identifying a FATHER, and instead citing LAW, shows that you don't care whether the law is right or wrong, just that it is on your side.

I'm surprised more lawyers don't get shot by people who's lives get fucked up by thinking like that.
LOL

That still doesn't make a father.

Your anti-science stance is noted and held against you, lawyer.
LOL

According to idiots like you, you would be the "father" of this... :eusa_doh:

111uixz.jpg

You would be the father of ^^^ that ^^^, right?

Well what do you remember from before you were born?

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

Without memories did you really exist? Have any experiences?

I think he means that being a father is a lot more than just shooting cum in a woman.

But, on the topic of science, in creating a child, a man scientifically has only the burden of exerting himself during intercourse. Scientific fact. Also, it is a scientific fact that a woman is yoked with ALL the burden of bringing the child into the world. Again, scientific fact.

Laws can be changed. Scientific fact cannot (without major advances in technology).

For this reason, the person who will be bearing the greatest burden gets to decide on whether or not to continue. That includes fathers, grandmothers, government, Jesus/Buddah/Allah/Satan/Bono/Kek. That's the way it SHOULD be.

There used to be a time in this country and others where woman had to prostitute themselves to make enough money to take care of themselves and their children if they were abandoned by their man or the father of their child/children. Not that long ago, women didn't have many options available as they were not able to get good jobs to support themselves or a family, and if their husbands abandoned them or died, they were in BIG trouble. A lot of them who ended up pregnant from prostitution probably died in dirty back alley abortion clinics.

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

Do rocks and trees exist, moron?

Do rocks and trees have memories, moron?

Well, that does not make it "okay" in my mind. I don't really condone or support abortion or think of it as a "good" choice. I know that it's not my place in this world to tell other women that they have to bear a child or a pregnancy though. I don't think that women who do have an abortion are evil monsters either. I believe most of them probably feel that they don't have many other options.

I agree with you. Birth control the best option. But with no memory or experience there is no real existance.

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

Would you feel bad crushing a rock?

I think he means that being a father is a lot more than just shooting cum in a woman.

But, on the topic of science, in creating a child, a man scientifically has only the burden of exerting himself during intercourse. Scientific fact. Also, it is a scientific fact that a woman is yoked with ALL the burden of bringing the child into the world. Again, scientific fact.

Laws can be changed. Scientific fact cannot (without major advances in technology).

For this reason, the person who will be bearing the greatest burden gets to decide on whether or not to continue. That includes fathers, grandmothers, government, Jesus/Buddah/Allah/Satan/Bono/Kek. That's the way it SHOULD be.

Are children Constitutionally entitled to the equal protection of our laws?

Yes or no?

I agree with you. Birth control the best option. But with no memory or experience there is no real existance.

I disagree. In that case, would you kill everyone with Alzheimer's too? WTH?

It's not your place to decide someone's worth or the worth of someone's fetus.

Relevance?

None.

Just as I thought.

Would you feel bad crushing a rock?

Maybe.

It depends on the value of the rock.

Wholesale-Rough-Uncut-Kimberley-Certified-Diamonds.jpg

That sounds like an argument that could be used to justify murdering two and three year olds.

Care to explain why it could NOT be?

2 and 3 year olds have memory and experiences obviously. They know pain and fear and happiness... is your question serious?

i have no memories from that young. Certainly not TWO.

My understanding is that unborn children learn the sounds of voices from outside, and will be reassured by hearing those voices when they are born.

Rocking a baby and humming to it in a low register is to recreate the sounds and feelings the infant remembers from being in the womb.

Completely different. They have lived and experienced.

Completely different. They have lived and experienced.

So? They have no memories. Your argument is stupid.

Forum List

Back