If a woman doesn't want to see me again then why respond to my good morning texts?

Well, considering that I am a woman, I think I would know better than you. You are talking about girls, not women. Sorry. :biggrin: Women can get pretty much ANY guy, so such silly things are not necessary, especially if you are looking for something meaningful. If you are just looking for fun and nothing serious, then whatever.
In the course of my Wifes' business we meet plenty of College age girls, many of them are very attractive but guess what kind of guy they usually go with? Douchebags. Guys that treat them like dirt and don't care. I tell them all the time they can get a better quality of guy but they all usually say the same thing: "But he's such a nice guy!". Haha! No he isn't and THAT'S why he's f*ckin' her.

The guys who buy flowers, and calls all the time get "Friend Zoned". Girls will say Thank You to his face, call him "sweet" then laugh and call him a Loser to all her friends. That's just how it is.

The less a guy cares, and the more a girl knows he's not afraid to break it off, the better a relationship is.

I;m trying to set up a second date with this girl and I have called twice left messages and she has not called back. But I send a good morning text and she responds? Why not just f*cking ignore me?

You can always resort to a creepy stalker tactic

Start following her around, show up where she works, stand outside of her apartment for hours

Some chicks find that sexy

Of course a woman wants a man who is financially stable, if not well off. WTH!!! Why date a loser? I think it is completely normal for a woman to be attracted to a man who is financially stable and responsible. That doesn't mean that's the ONLY reason why she would date a man who has some money though.
That idea is totally debunked in the video I posted above.

Well, considering that I am a woman, I think I would know better than you. You are talking about girls, not women. Sorry. :biggrin: Women can get pretty much ANY guy, so such silly things are not necessary, especially if you are looking for something meaningful. If you are just looking for fun and nothing serious, then whatever.
In the course of my Wifes' business we meet plenty of College age girls, many of them are very attractive but guess what kind of guy they usually go with? Douchebags. Guys that treat them like dirt and don't care. I tell them all the time they can get a better quality of guy but they all usually say the same thing: "But he's such a nice guy!". Haha! No he isn't and THAT'S why he's f*ckin' her.

The guys who buy flowers, and calls all the time get "Friend Zoned". Girls will say Thank You to his face, call him "sweet" then laugh and call him a Loser to all her friends. That's just how it is.

The less a guy cares, and the more a girl knows he's not afraid to break it off, the better a relationship is.

That's because college-aged girls are kids!!! Duh! They are like 18-22 years old! :lol: Like I told you, your silly childish tactics might fool some teenaged (or childish young 20s) girls but that will NOT work on women.

Of course a woman wants a man who is financially stable, if not well off. WTH!!! Why date a loser? I think it is completely normal for a woman to be attracted to a man who is financially stable and responsible. That doesn't mean that's the ONLY reason why she would date a man who has some money though.
That idea is totally debunked in the video I posted above.

Your stupid Youtube videos prove nothing. :lol:

Maybe she should print out your texts and go to the nearest police station to start a paper trail.

Meh, just take the phone down to the station and they can print them out.

Yes, some (but few I think) would date a man SOLELY for the money, but for most of us there has to be something more than that. Same with looks. Sure, a great looking man is wonderful, but if he only has that to offer, then you lose interest rather quickly.

I think only a woman with a golden vagina can request that

I;m trying to set up a second date with this girl and I have called twice left messages and she has not called back. But I send a good morning text and she responds? Why not just f*cking ignore me?

You can always resort to a creepy stalker tactic

Start following her around, show up where she works, stand outside of her apartment for hours

Some chicks find that sexy

I don't take naps outside of woman's apartment anymore

Dunno. But if she uses this site she's ignoring you now. :)

She really wasn't dating material just PLAY matetial.

I'd probably keep your USMB posts out of a first date delta.

I actually steer people and family to them. Wanna know me, read what I write. If you don't like it, I can't imagine why I'd feel upset about not getting to be with you. Better to know such positions on things up front before getting our emotions involved.

She really wasn't dating material just PLAY matetial.

Looks like she had you pegged right

So you think she figured out all I wanted to do was put a passion mark on her ass cheek?

I wouldn't read too much into that. Maybe she doesn't check her messages very often. Or perhaps she doesn't have many minutes left on her phone and prefers to text because it's cheaper.

I wouldn't read too much into that. Maybe she doesn't check her messages very often. Or perhaps she doesn't have many minutes left on her phone and prefers to text because it's cheaper.

Well I saw her online and viewed her profile to see if I missed something. Now I;m officially done

Forum List

Back