If a woman doesn't want to see me again then why respond to my good morning texts?

Time to give up on this one before you start looking like a stalker.

old adage: the one least interest in the relationship controls it.....
That's why I said go No Contact. Wimmen hate that shit because they need attention all the time.
Why do they need attention all the time
Because they're women, They dress up to get our attention and if you don't give em any, they do what it takes to get it.

If they don't then they never really wanted you in the first place. Plus, no REAL woman likes the insecure, clingy type of guy.

That's why I said go No Contact. Wimmen hate that shit because they need attention all the time.
That is so stupid. :lol: You must be a real Romeo with the ladies.
Hey, I have NEVER had a problem meeting Women. On MULTIPLE Continents even. Choosing the right one though? That's a different story!

Until I met my current Wife of course!

Why do they need attention all the time
Because they're women, They dress up to get our attention and if you don't give em any, they do what it takes to get it.

If they don't then they never really wanted you in the first place. Plus, no REAL woman likes the insecure, clingy type of guy.

No, we dress up to get the "right" guy's attention. No, we don't like a super clingy guy, but we also don't like to be ignored. A lot of women would take that as a sign that the man is not interested and move on, so as not to be a stalker.

That is so stupid. :lol: You must be a real Romeo with the ladies.
Hey, I have NEVER had a problem meeting Women. On MULTIPLE Continents even. Choosing the right one though? That's a different story!

Until I met my current Wife of course!

Oh please! Your theory may work with "girls" but not with "women." Women already know what they're looking for.

She's just not that into you

Take the hint

Last edited:
No, we dress up to get the "right" guy's attention. No, we don't like a super clingy guy, but we also don't like to be ignored. A lot of women would take that as a sign that the man is not interested and move on, so as not to be a stalker.
My youngest Son Mike has the game down pat. Cold approaches any girl he likes, strikes up a convo and asks for their number or just gives them his. Then after a few calls or messages he goes No Contact. Women THROW themselves at him.

That's the hard part for most of us guys to understand: Women want the guy that doesn't particularly like her, or that she THINKS doesn't like or care about her.

Wanna' find out where you stand with a woman? Text or leave this phone message: "We need to talk" then go no contact. She'll be blowing up yer phone within minutes and probably show up to yer house. That is, if they care. And they usually do.

My youngest Son Mike has the game down pat. Cold approaches any girl he likes, strikes up a convo and asks for their number or just gives them his. Then after a few calls or messages he goes No Contact. Women THROW themselves at him.

That's the hard part for most of us guys to understand: Women want the guy that doesn't particularly like her, or that she THINKS doesn't like or care about her.

Wanna' find out where you stand with a woman? Text or leave this phone message: "We need to talk" then go no contact. She'll be blowing up yer phone within minutes and probably show up to yer house. That is, if they care. And they usually do.

Well, considering that I am a woman, I think I would know better than you. You are talking about girls, not women. Sorry. :biggrin: Women can get pretty much ANY guy, so such silly things are not necessary, especially if you are looking for something meaningful. If you are just looking for fun and nothing serious, then whatever.

I was listening to a radio call in show and some guy told about the best pickup strategy ever

He said before he goes to a club, he stops at an ATM in a wealthy neighborhood. He goes through the trash and picks out some receipts with extremely high account balances on them
Then, when he meets a girl, he offers her his phone number and writes it on the back of one of these receipts

He said the girl always calls him back

I;m trying to set up a second date with this girl and I have called twice left messages and she has not called back. But I send a good morning text and she responds? Why not just f*cking ignore me?
manners?

I think that most women are looking for the guy who is not an asshole but is also not a door mat. And NO, I still say that ignoring a woman is bad advice. If the woman is interested because you are ignoring her, then believe me, that interest will only be temporary anyway. Of course people wonder why you are rude towards them!!

Of course a woman wants a man who is financially stable, if not well off. WTH!!! Why date a loser? I think it is completely normal for a woman to be attracted to a man who is financially stable and responsible. That doesn't mean that's the ONLY reason why she would date a man who has some money though.

Yes, some (but few I think) would date a man SOLELY for the money, but for most of us there has to be something more than that. Same with looks. Sure, a great looking man is wonderful, but if he only has that to offer, then you lose interest rather quickly.

Forum List

Back