’If Abortion is About Women’s Rights, Then What Were Mine?

Stop men from preying on women.
Another lame ass excuse. It’s consensual in 99.999999999% of all cases. A woman getting pregnant from a rape is about as common as seeing a unicorn.

Also, take some fucking personal responsibility for your own safety and security. Never seen a woman yet who was raped while carrying a firearm.

Stop men from preying on women.
Another lame ass excuse. It’s consensual in 99.999999999% of all cases. A woman getting pregnant from a rape is about as common as seeing a unicorn.

Also, take some fucking personal responsibility for your own safety and security. Never seen a woman yet who was raped while carrying a firearm.

Yes I know how it is, I remember horny horny men and their fights to get in your pants.

Also closing PP's.
Thank God! It’s not only evil, it’s unconstitutional. It violates the highest law in the land.
You do know men go there as well and few PP do abortions. Its all about money and Title X.
You do know I don’t care. It’s unconstitutional. That makes it highly illegal. I could care less if Planned Parenthood outlawed abortions. It should still be shut down.

Also closing PP's.
Thank God! It’s not only evil, it’s unconstitutional. It violates the highest law in the land.
You do know men go there as well and few PP do abortions. Its all about money and Title X.
You do know I don’t care. It’s unconstitutional. That makes it highly illegal. I could care less if Planned Parenthood outlawed abortions. It should still be shut down.

why because they tend to people with STD's and those that need BC's.

I’m pregnant. How does gonorrhea affect my baby?
If you are pregnant and have gonorrhea, you can give the infection to your baby during delivery. This can cause serious health problems for your baby. If you are pregnant, it is important that you talk to your health care provider so that you get the correct examination, testing, and treatment, as necessary. Treating gonorrhea as soon as possible will make health complications for your baby less likely.

Oh, no, look out, it's the Republican Rape Advisory Chart!!!!

upload_2019-2-10_8-55-17.png

No, she usually ends up finding her kid shot himself with it instead, as gun is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy...

Would that be a Late-late-late-late term abortion?

Guy, most of us don't live our lives within the limits of the Founding Slave Rapists... we live in the real world.

The real world where we want women to have easy access to contraception because the alternative would kind of suck.

THE MENTALITY OF A LEFTIST POS OF C...T sorry leftist have been making me use the c word more than any other time in my life.
But get this mentality of idiots.

Ivan Trumpovic on Twitter

This mentally deranged liberal degenerate is impersonating the virgin Mary. Her fellow mentally challenged liberal degenerates are pretending to abort baby Jesus. This is progressive liberalism. This is what the Democrats want not only for America but for the entire world.

you fkrs really are mentally deranged and clipped no wonder you voted for Clinton and Obama......

upload_2019-2-10_8-0-22.png

Also closing PP's.
The 4th amendment is violated yet you never say a word.

why because they tend to people with STD's and those that need BC's.
Remind me to the statute again which states “it is ok to violate the U.S. Constitution so long as you are doing so for STD’s and birth control”. :eusa_doh:

She'd yet to get her registration (upper right on your "birth---from water"/in red numbers-blood ) certificate.
She has no value until that point.
MAGA

Remind me to the statute again which states “it is ok to violate the U.S. Constitution so long as you are doing so for STD’s and birth control”.

remind me again why we are listening to people who didn't know what a germ was on how to fight diseases?

Where? we are getting rid of the ACA. Remember! Also closing PP's.

Birth Control Free
Because of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), most insurance plans must cover all methods of birth control at no cost to you, including the pill. However, some plans only cover certain brands of pills or generic versions. Your health insurance provider can tell you which types of birth control they pay for.
Where Can I Buy Birth Control Pills & How Much Do They Cost?

and you are aware, that if a female is on BC pills she needs to be under doctor care as well.
Obama Care is still with us, unfortunately, and who is closing Planned Parenthood? No one.
Your fact free b.s. just shows you will say anything and the truth of the matter is strictly coincidental if something you say happens to be true.

Where? we are getting rid of the ACA. Remember! Also closing PP's.

Birth Control Free
Because of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), most insurance plans must cover all methods of birth control at no cost to you, including the pill. However, some plans only cover certain brands of pills or generic versions. Your health insurance provider can tell you which types of birth control they pay for.
Where Can I Buy Birth Control Pills & How Much Do They Cost?

and you are aware, that if a female is on BC pills she needs to be under doctor care as well.
Obama Care is still with us, unfortunately, and who is closing Planned Parenthood? No one.
Your fact free b.s. just shows you will say anything and the truth of the matter is strictly coincidental if something you say happens to be true.

Take away funding and you know what happens.
The Impact of Defunding Planned Parenthood
GOP states push Planned Parenthood probes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back