’If Abortion is About Women’s Rights, Then What Were Mine?

And that policy is and has been to commit war on the planet since WWII to kill for corporate profit.
Yeah...that’s it. We entered WWII for “corporate profit”. Not because Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor without a declaration of war and without provocation.

Wait...I’m sorry. Did I say “entered”? I really should speak bat-shit crazy leftist propaganda to you so that you can follow along. We started WWII. :rolleyes:

Liar. Northam said exactly that.

Takes a real psycho to lie to but her children.
He simply stated a procedure without advocation plus the bill died but you people want to keep it alive to play partisan games, fuck off wanker.
A procedure the law allowed, beezlebub. And the bill died because most Americans are not psychotic baby murderers like the Left are.
It died in committee oh my. But you keep on crying about it like it is a law.
It was created by the Left and only died when Americans discovered their plan, fuckhead.
I doubt the entire sphere of all forms of governmental theory from the mythical left created the bill and presented it.

And that policy is and has been to commit war on the planet since WWII to kill for corporate profit.
Yeah...that’s it. We entered WWII for “corporate profit”. Not because Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor without a declaration of war and without provocation.

Wait...I’m sorry. Did I say “entered”? I really should speak bat-shit crazy leftist propaganda to you so that you can follow along. We started WWII. :rolleyes:
Since WWII, do you have a reading impediment?

Liar. Northam said exactly that.

Takes a real psycho to lie to but her children.
He simply stated a procedure without advocation plus the bill died but you people want to keep it alive to play partisan games, fuck off wanker.
A procedure the law allowed, beezlebub. And the bill died because most Americans are not psychotic baby murderers like the Left are.
It died in committee oh my. But you keep on crying about it like it is a law.
It was created by the Left and only died when Americans discovered their plan, fuckhead.
I doubt the entire sphere of all forms of governmental theory from the mythical left created the bill and presented it.
Your 75 IQ can only process what your masters feed you.

The US didn't mind sanctioning over 1/2 million children under 5 of starving to death n Iraq in 1995,

and apparently we do not care about the children that are dying in Yemen. And the US doesn't give a care for the

young children killed in Gaza and the West Bank, so I find it funny,
I'll tell you what I told your fellow amoral bag of crap.... We don't get into wars or sanction of rogue nations or have any control over what happens in Yemen (if we did invade to end the suffering you would be the first hypocrite to scream about children there as victims of war) with the intention
of hurting innocent victims of any of those things.
It's one of the tragic byproducts of conflicts that cannot be helped.

One the other hand you and other fans of snuffing out innocent lives of helpless victims know exactly what you are doing when you shill and aid abortionists to kill the helpless in the womb, and now, just barely out of the womb.
So don't try to claim you are holding any sort of moral high ground. It's sickening hypocrisy.

I am pro choice and proud of it, since you the Republicans took healthcare away FROM millions. I am on the high ground and I think prevention is a lot more better than abortion, but Republican states are the worst, and you fricking people are taking away BC right out of health ins policies, and all you people that might save a dime applaud.
There is free birth control or i guess you didn't know that?

The US didn't mind sanctioning over 1/2 million children under 5 of starving to death n Iraq in 1995,

and apparently we do not care about the children that are dying in Yemen. And the US doesn't give a care for the

I'll tell you what I told your fellow amoral bag of crap.... We don't get into wars or sanction of rogue nations or have any control over what happens in Yemen (if we did invade to end the suffering you would be the first hypocrite to scream about children there as victims of war) with the intention

One the other hand you and other fans of snuffing out innocent lives of helpless victims know exactly what you are doing when you shill and aid abortionists to kill the helpless in the womb, and now, just barely out of the womb.
So don't try to claim you are holding any sort of moral high ground. It's sickening hypocrisy.

I am pro choice and proud of it, since you the Republicans took healthcare away FROM millions. I am on the high ground and I think prevention is a lot more better than abortion, but Republican states are the worst, and you fricking people are taking away BC right out of health ins policies, and all you people that might save a dime applaud.

Where? we are getting rid of the ACA. Remember! Also closing PP's.

Birth Control Free
Because of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), most insurance plans must cover all methods of birth control at no cost to you, including the pill. However, some plans only cover certain brands of pills or generic versions. Your health insurance provider can tell you which types of birth control they pay for.
Where Can I Buy Birth Control Pills & How Much Do They Cost?

and you are aware, that if a female is on BC pills she needs to be under doctor care as well.

Time to pass laws controlling men's bodies so those sperm are controlled.
Women can do anything they want with their body. A baby is not their body. It is a unique life, proven by unique DNA.

If you have to resort to lying for your agenda (such as “a woman has a righ to do what she wants with her body), then your agenda is disturbing.

So take these fetuses from the bodies of these people who don't want them and do something with them if you are so smart. Don't you have some sort of laboratory set up, or some volunteer folks with uteri?

Last edited:
This is a fight that will not end until our side wins.
Which means you want to control women's bodies and FORCE women to give birth.....typical INCEL.
We are forcing nature? Seems pro choice people are stopping what suppose to happen when a woman gets pregnant. Have the baby, it's been what's suppose to happen since the beginning of time. We want to preserve that.

Birth Control Free
Because of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), most insurance plans must cover all methods of birth control at no cost to you, including the pill. However, some plans only cover certain brands of pills or generic versions. Your health insurance provider can tell you which types of birth control they pay for.

and you are aware, that is a female is on BC pills she needs to be under doctor care as well.
Well in the 90's i paid for my ex's birth control and it was $30 a month.

Which means you want to control women's bodies and FORCE women to give birth.....typical INCEL.
We are forcing nature? Seems pro choice people are stopping what suppose to happen when a woman gets pregnant. Have the baby, it's been what's suppose to happen since the beginning of time. We want to preserve that.

Have you read the OT, Hebrews did that even when the female didn't want to abort. In Israel abortion is paid for by the state and anyone can get one.

Birth Control Free

and you are aware, that is a female is on BC pills she needs to be under doctor care as well.

Well good for you and you controlled her I bet. I do hope you wore a condom.

Have you read the OT, Hebrews did that even when the female didn't want to abort. In Israel abortion is paid for by the state and anyone can get one.
You also have to get permission to get an abortion there.

its given freely.Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Birth Control Free

Well good for you and you controlled her I bet. I do hope you wore a condom.
Lol, i paid for her birth control, so i controlled her? No, she was on it before we got together, i just thought i would pay for it. Ended up having a child with her and i ended up raising him on my own without help from her. So go screw yourself.

its given freely.Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal
Cut off date 24 weeks, you have to get permission to get one.

Where? we are getting rid of the ACA. Remember!
I’m so tired of the left’s excuse that it’s ok to kill a baby if they don’t get shit free. If you can’t afford fucking birth control, then stop being a whore (I don’t mean you, I mean that in general).

The idea that the left has the “right” to brutally murder a baby if society isn’t willing to care for that baby is a special kind of stupid. Either keep your fucking legs together or accept the fucking responsibility that goes with opening your legs (and that includes the fathers - it takes two to make a baby).

Where? we are getting rid of the ACA. Remember!
I’m so tired of the left’s excuse that it’s ok to kill a baby if they don’t get shit free. If you can’t afford fucking birth control, then stop being a whore (I don’t mean you, I mean that in general).

The idea that the left has the “right” to brutally murder a baby if society isn’t willing to care for that baby is a special kind of stupid. Either keep your fucking legs together or accept the fucking responsibility that goes with opening your legs (and that includes the fathers - it takes two to make a baby).

Stop men from preying on women. You forgot the Republicans who prey and get abortions, and you for some odd reason think its only democrats. We all forget about the rich that go in to the hospitals and have a D & X.

Yup. If Poodle can't get laid, neither should anyone else!

Aborting an unwanted pregnancy is taking responsibility. And most abortions aren't really that brutal, if performed in the first few months as 99% of them are.

Forum List

Back