’If Abortion is About Women’s Rights, Then What Were Mine?

Time to pass laws controlling men's bodies so those sperm are controlled.
So bodecea - will you be consistent with your propaganda? As a man, I have a right to rape women. See, my dick is my body. When my dick is inside of a woman, that’s my body and I have the “right” to do with it as I see fit.

So by your own “logic” rape is a “right”.

Time to pass laws controlling men's bodies so those sperm are controlled.
So bodecea - will you be consistent with your propaganda? As a man, I have a right to rape women. See, my dick is my body. When my dick is inside of a woman, that’s my body and I have the “right” to do with it as I see fit.

So by your own “logic” rape is a “right”.

If you totally fall in her vagina your point would be made.

“Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: 'Born alive during saline abortion at 6AM.'"
View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Gianna Jessen Asks Congress: “If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?”
More ignorance and demagoguery from the reprehensible right.

The right to privacy is comprehensive, afforded to all person regardless of gender.

The right to privacy prohibits the state from interfering in personal, private matters such as whether to have a child or not, where the state cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will.

The right to privacy places limits on government authority, safeguarding our rights and protected liberties.

Authoritarian conservatives hostile to the right to privacy seek only to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Authoritarian conservatives hostile to the right to privacy seek only to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
There is no “individual liberty” to take another life, you dumb ass. The baby is a unique and separate life. DNA proves it. Which, by extension, proves that you’re a moron.

“Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: 'Born alive during saline abortion at 6AM.'"
View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Gianna Jessen Asks Congress: “If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?”

Here is the warning USMB requires. "Warning Graphic Image"

Watch, at 1:36, as the abortionist torments a writhing aborted baby on the table.

Rae Seaweed video or not, I'm pro choice and proud of it.

Yes, psychotics do love ripping limbs from babies.

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Here is the warning USMB requires. "Warning Graphic Image"

Watch, at 1:36, as the abortionist torments a writhing aborted baby on the table.

Rae Seaweed video or not, I'm pro choice and proud of it.

You're proud of it because you have been told to be proud of it, Penny. You are ever at the mercy of what people feed into your brain. That's it.

The US didn't mind sanctioning over 1/2 million children under 5 of starving to death n Iraq in 1995, and apparently we do not care about the children that are dying in Yemen. And the US doesn't give a care for the young children killed in Gaza and the West Bank, so I find it funny, you concern yourself with some fetuses that get aborted. Just does not make sense.
Sure it does. You just named a bunch of foreign nations. We have no control over foreign nations (nor should we). As Americans, our job is to advocate for the public policy that is appropriate for us.
And that policy is and has been to commit war on the planet since WWII to kill for corporate profit.

The provisions of this subsection shall not apply if the woman seeking an abortion is the victim of rape or incest, if the incident was reported to law-enforcement authorities. Nothing herein shall preclude the physician from using any ultrasound imaging that he considers to be medically appropriate pursuant to the standard medical practice in the community.

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?191+ful+HB2491
-------------------------------------------------------

So it was a ok for a woman if she reported it to the law enforcement authorities if she chose abortion in the third trimester without a ct scan. Is that what I'm reading?

Under the new laws if the abortion didn't work, once the baby was born it could be killed then.
Untrue.
Liar. Northam said exactly that.

Takes a real psycho to lie to but her children.
He simply stated a procedure without advocation plus the bill died but you people want to keep it alive to play partisan games, fuck off wanker.
A procedure the law allowed, beezlebub. And the bill died because most Americans are not psychotic baby murderers like the Left are.

Under the new laws if the abortion didn't work, once the baby was born it could be killed then.
Untrue.

He simply stated a procedure without advocation plus the bill died but you people want to keep it alive to play partisan games, fuck off wanker.
A procedure the law allowed, beezlebub. And the bill died because most Americans are not psychotic baby murderers like the Left are.
It died in committee oh my. But you keep on crying about it like it is a law.

Untrue.

It died in committee oh my. But you keep on crying about it like it is a law.
It was created by the Left and only died when Americans discovered their plan, fuckhead.

Untrue.

But for rape and incest its still ok.

Forum List

Back