If Alex Jones Were A Savvy Businessman...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
He’d utilize some of considerable wealth, and partner with like minded people to parlay his latest grievance into a victory. By creating a competitive outlet/answer to the YouTubes, Twitters, and Facebooks, that have beleaguered conservatives, and other people, and groups, the left feel are inappropriate.
People have been bitching about these folks for years. Yet still... No one has decided to take a bite out of their market? It doesn’t make much sense to me. Sounds like a goldmine just waiting to be tapped...

Republicans are stupid f*cks, they embrace Capitalism, which sells out to Liberalism, but then complain about the Liberalism Capitalism created, and call for more Capitalism as a solution.

I.E Youtube, Facebook needs tax cuts, and looser regulations.

These people are moronic, beyond belief.

Well, why don't they? I mean, there are dating sites and other places that are strictly for conservatives, why not a conservative YouTube and Facebook?

He’d utilize some of considerable wealth, and partner with like minded people to parlay his latest grievance into a victory. By creating a competitive outlet/answer to the YouTubes, Twitters, and Facebooks, that have beleaguered conservatives, and other people, and groups, the left feel are inappropriate.
People have been bitching about these folks for years. Yet still... No one has decided to take a bite out of their market? It doesn’t make much sense to me. Sounds like a goldmine just waiting to be tapped...
latest

Well, why don't they? I mean, there are dating sites and other places that are strictly for conservatives, why not a conservative YouTube and Facebook?
It wouldn’t have to serve conservatives only. However the big three have already created a ready made base for it. From gun channels on YouTube getting axed, to Facebook, and Twitter posters being banned for “unacceptable” group think in regard to religious, or political views...
Thousands of disgruntled customers, and literally thousands of products to offer from day one... It defies reason that someone hasn’t come along to scoop up all this unclaimed cash...

I don't waste my time on social media... I think it's retarded.

Really? You don't waste your time on social media? Maybe the reason you think that is because you don't understand the definition of social media. Here, let me help you out...........................

so·cial me·di·a
noun
noun: social media; plural noun: social medias
  1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

You participate in sharing and creating content and participate in social networking here on USMB. Yes, hate to tell you, but you do participate in social media. A messageboard is a form of social media.

Social media IMO is a waste of time.

Seems some folks like to tell every detail of what they are doing, where they are going and who their latest date is. Not to mention every facet of their lives.

Must be a piss poor life if you have to use social media to feel like you are living.

Everyone on YouTube Who subscribes to a content creator's channel should tell them they are leaving you tube for another site. If they want to reach the other half of the country, they need to follow and put their content on the new site too. If enough people do this, you tube will lose billions of dollars.

Social media IMO is a waste of time.

Seems some folks like to tell every detail of what they are doing, where they are going and who their latest date is. Not to mention every facet of their lives.

Must be a piss poor life if you have to use social media to feel like you are living.
I got tired of reading entries from people I don't even know who did something that I don't care about. So I left Facebook and never looked back.

He doesn't join the msm hoopla , nor to be funded by huge corporations because they can and will control what he says or can do HE NEVER wanted any part of it. Yet ppl can't figure out why MSM attacks him over and over and over..

Fortunately, a growing minority of Americans are waking up and are starting to reject the mainstream media. An increasing number of people are beginning to recognize that the mainstream media is the mouthpiece of the establishment and that it is promoting the agenda of the establishment.

So why is the mainstream media so bad? The following are 7 things about the mainstream media that they do not want you to know…

#1 The Mainstream Media Has Very Deep Ties To The Establishment

Did you know that the president of CBS and the president of ABCboth have brothers that are top officials in the Obama administration?

The big news networks have developed an almost incestuous relationship with the federal government in recent years. But of course the same could be said of the relationship that the media has with the big corporations that own stock in their parent companies and that advertise on their networks.

7 Things About The Mainstream Media That They Do Not Want You To Know

Take it or leave it most never know the truth because lazy fks never take the time to read BOTH SIDES.

Oh and HE IS NOT WEALTHY ........ YOU JUST THINK HE IS BECAUSE STUPID FKS like Rachel Madoow tells their sheep viewrs this and in turn they think it lol.......

Forum List

Back