If all blacks suddenly left America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2014
Vinland
Keep in mind they only make up 13% of the population...

4MchO7M.png

:eek:

My entire fantasy football team would be made up of Seahawks kicker S. Houshka and... nope thats it, just Houshka.

damn

White people like you would commit suicide. You couldn't take it not having Black people to blame your inability to land more than a minimum wage job on.
Oh, look. A racist.

I really need to make a graphic showing people like this in a cage and denoting a dying or extinct breed of human. The racist.

Problem is, that will likely never happen. The dying breed, not the graphic.

White people like you would commit suicide. You couldn't take it not having Black people to blame your inability to land more than a minimum wage job on.
Oh, look. A racist.

I really need to make a graphic showing people like this in a cage and denoting a dying or extinct breed of human. The racist.

Wrong person buddy. The OP is the racist. What good would it do for you to make a useless graph? I doubt you are capable of the feat anyway.

Oh, look. A racist.

Wrong person buddy. The OP is the racist. What good would it do for you to make a useless graph? I doubt you are capable of the feat anyway.
No, you are a grade A, class I racist. Your posting history proves it out.

Oh, look. A racist.

No, you are a grade A, class I racist. Your posting history proves it out.

I noticed you skipped over the the grade A+ class 0 racist posting history of the OP to point that out. :lol:

Last edited:
Imagine if all the Republicans left?

The average number of teeth per person would shoot up.

The drain of government money from Blue States to Red States would stop.

Pollution would drop.

High School drop outs would fall drastically.

I can see so many pluses and very few negatives.

4MchO7M.png

I'm a liberal and I can and have defended blacks for why these things happen but honestly they need to take a long hard look at these numbers and do something about it.

Why don't blacks start their own business'? I would love to see some rich blacks start a car company and have their factories all in the city of Detroit or other cities so we give those people jobs. If they have jobs they will be able to take care of their kids and we all know the more you have the more you have to lose. So people with homes and jobs don't commit crime. And even if the baby daddy is not raising the child at least he can pay child support. And men who pay child support tend to take care of their kids because otherwise it's like you are paying for nothing. If you are going to pay, may as well spend time with them. And then those factory workers will pay property taxes and then those taxes will help improve their schools.

If all blacks suddenly left America

Who would be around to listen to all that shitty rap music?

4MchO7M.png

I'm a liberal and I can and have defended blacks for why these things happen but honestly they need to take a long hard look at these numbers and do something about it.

Why don't blacks start their own business'? I would love to see some rich blacks start a car company and have their factories all in the city of Detroit or other cities so we give those people jobs. If they have jobs they will be able to take care of their kids and we all know the more you have the more you have to lose. So people with homes and jobs don't commit crime. And even if the baby daddy is not raising the child at least he can pay child support. And men who pay child support tend to take care of their kids because otherwise it's like you are paying for nothing. If you are going to pay, may as well spend time with them. And then those factory workers will pay property taxes and then those taxes will help improve their schools.

Blacks do start their own businesses. I know I have. Blacks have learned from history that white people tend to try and tear down anything too big so you have a lot of small Black business owners instead of many gigantic corps. The way the US is set up there will always be poor people. It is the nature of capitalism. Also studies have shown that Black fathers are among the best if not the best fathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back