If All Goes Well For Kavanaugh.What Complaints&Accusations Can We Expect From Maxine&Sheila Lee ?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:1peleas: :aargh: :cul2: and how come these two blockheads have remained quiet all of this time? you would think that at least Maxine would of been having a cow over the thought of Kava on the Supreme Court. She would of accused him of owning slaves in the 1860's !!
But if Kava does get the votes, what will Sheila Lee bitch about? That Kava was one of those racist cops that took part in the "Selma Attacks of 1965" ??
:CryingCow:

Democrooks are going to accuse Lincoln of skull fucking Ruth Ginsburg so hard, that's how she became retarded. They're going to impeach him in absentia, declare the Emancipation Proclamation Null and Void, and demand their slaves be returned.

Democrooks are going to accuse Lincoln of skull fucking Ruth Ginsburg so hard, that's how she became retarded. They're going to impeach him in absentia, declare the Emancipation Proclamation Null and Void, and demand their slaves be returned.

Shelia Lee: If Brett Flavanofff is erected to the Supreme Cake Court Of Jussiss, me and day other 67 million black americans will go back to picking cotton in the south !!!

:1peleas: :aargh: :cul2: and how come these two blockheads have remained quiet all of this time? you would think that at least Maxine would of been having a cow over the thought of Kava on the Supreme Court. She would of accused him of owning slaves in the 1860's !!
But if Kava does get the votes, what will Sheila Lee bitch about? That Kava was one of those racist cops that took part in the "Selma Attacks of 1965" ??
:CryingCow:
They’ll probably try to stop republicans from easing rape laws since the court won’t.

Shelia Lee: If Brett Flavanofff is erected to the Supreme Cake Court Of Jussiss, me and day other 67 million black americans will go back to picking cotton in the south !!!

We have machines for that now.

We have machines for that now.
we do?

I'm willing to pretend we do as opposed to seeing hordes of dependency plantation victims migrating down here to try and get jobs that don't exist anymore. The republicrats in yankee land can have them.

well in that case, sheila lee is gonna look like a buffoon again, like when she did as she spoke of our fore fathers signing the emasculating injeculating proctoulating law bill over 400 years ago

I'm willing to pretend we do as opposed to seeing hordes of dependency plantation victims migrating down here to try and get jobs that don't exist anymore. The republicrats in yankee land can have them.

well in that case, sheila lee is gonna look like a buffoon again, like when she did as she spoke of our fore fathers signing the emasculating injeculating proctoulating law bill over 400 years ago

Look like a baffoon again?

Are you asserting there was a time where she looked like something else?

By that I mean something better, we've frequently seen her look far worse. Buffoon is pretty much her standard starting point. Once she opens her eyes after she blinks and it's a new day, it goes downhill from there.

Look like a baffoon again?

Are you asserting there was a time where she looked like something else?

By that I mean something better, we've frequently seen her look far worse. Buffoon is pretty much her standard starting point. Once she opens her eyes after she blinks and it's a new day, it goes downhill from there.

it just baffelles all of us that anyone voted for her. she comes off as a buffoon with an IQ of 3.2

Forum List

Back