If Ashli Babbit was black would Democrats have a different perspective of Jan 6 and her murder?

This woman gave her life for a "man" who could not give a shit less about her.

Sad.
She had no intention of giving her life for anyone. Her life was taken from her. Sad
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.
Interesting how, in your weakness, you always creep around the edges of physically threatening other posters. In your sad weakness.

You're a lesbian, thus you aren't breeding (thankfully), so you are already a Darwin Award recipient in waiting. But until you no longer can have children there is a possibility some dude will make the mistake to have a kid with.

We anxiously await the time you are done risking the world with your offspring.
Our daughter would be surprised and would chuckle upon reading your post. As am I. :heehee:
I'm ready to report you for using family members in a post...naughty....naughty

Sad.
She had no intention of giving her life for anyone. Her life was taken from her. Sad
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.
Interesting how, in your weakness, you always creep around the edges of physically threatening other posters. In your sad weakness.

You're a lesbian, thus you aren't breeding (thankfully), so you are already a Darwin Award recipient in waiting. But until you no longer can have children there is a possibility some dude will make the mistake to have a kid with.

Our daughter would be surprised and would chuckle upon reading your post. As am I. :heehee:
I'm ready to report you for using family members in a post...naughty....naughty
Go right ahead......it's what trumpanzees do so well. :heehee:

Sad.
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.

Good for her, I am sure she is a wonderful girl, but YOU didn't pass on your genes
Oh, I didn't? :eusa_think:

if Ashli Babbit was black would the media and social media have permitted Republicans to have her back and would Republicans have found the courage to do so?
Does anyone see a problem here?
Of course they would

Forum List

Back