If Ashli Babbit was black would Democrats have a different perspective of Jan 6 and her murder?

Why are blacks so powerful that they can control what the media says or does, they basically own the government -- and as for the cops; blacks basically just tell the cops to do whatever they say....
Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and media are playing a sick game that isn’t sustainable...They wanted to show America how powerful they actually are, they wanted to show that they have complete control of the minds of Americans, they wanted to show that they can make anything cool for a period...Shit, they took America’s greatest liability and turned them into America’s greatest asset almost overnight.
I bet they’re all laughing behind closed doors in total disbelief at the foolish ignorance of Americans.

Had the lady been black - the fascist left in this country would be falling over themselves to defend her.....there would be lawsuits from the SPLC and the ACLU.

However, she was white and a conservative. So much for that. ;)
And yet...she wasn't. So, you are living a fantasy.....an orange fantasy.
How do you know she wasn't black?

She wasn't dark enough for you?

Wait until I show the pics of my black nieces and nephews.

Had the lady been black - the fascist left in this country would be falling over themselves to defend her.....there would be lawsuits from the SPLC and the ACLU.

However, she was white and a conservative. So much for that. ;)
And yet...she wasn't. So, you are living a fantasy.....an orange fantasy.
How do you know she wasn't black?

She wasn't dark enough for you?

Wait until I show the pics of my black nieces and nephews.
Fascinating that this is a "thing" for you.

if Ashli Babbit was black would the media and social media have permitted Republicans to have her back and would Republicans have found the courage to do so?
Does anyone see a problem here?
I think if Babbit was black the story would have died a long time ago.

A problem? Yes, but not a new one. Hypocrisy is alive and well in the Democratic Party. They don't give a flyin' fuck about black lives unless they can make political hay out of it. As for the Repubs, I don't see it as a question of courage but of discretion. They did not and do not want to be associated with a break-in at the Capitol building while Congress is in session.

This woman gave her life for a "man" who could not give a shit less about her.

Sad.
She had no intention of giving her life for anyone. Her life was taken from her. Sad
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.
Interesting how, in your weakness, you always creep around the edges of physically threatening other posters. In your sad weakness.

You're a lesbian, thus you aren't breeding (thankfully), so you are already a Darwin Award recipient in waiting. But until you no longer can have children there is a possibility some dude will make the mistake to have a kid with.

We anxiously await the time you are done risking the world with your offspring.

if Ashli Babbit was black would the media and social media have permitted Republicans to have her back and would Republicans have found the courage to do so?
Does anyone see a problem here?

No.

Furthermore, black people are neither stupid nor gullible enough to believe that Trump won the election. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that Americans voted for 4 more years of failure.
Well you morons sure believe their too dumb to get a fucking ID wench...lol

God are you a fucking dumb broad or what?

Sad.
She had no intention of giving her life for anyone. Her life was taken from her. Sad
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.
Interesting how, in your weakness, you always creep around the edges of physically threatening other posters. In your sad weakness.

You're a lesbian, thus you aren't breeding (thankfully), so you are already a Darwin Award recipient in waiting. But until you no longer can have children there is a possibility some dude will make the mistake to have a kid with.

Our daughter would be surprised and would chuckle upon reading your post. As am I. :heehee:

Sad.
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.
She says you threatned her.LOLOL

She's the boards tattle tale reporting everything.watch out
You poor thing...... :itsok: When we know that the orange cultists here are the biggest snowflakes running to Mommy and Daddy Mod....even crying about the "Funny"emoji being used.

Last edited:

Sad.
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.
She says you threatned her.LOLOL

She's the boards tattle tale reporting everything.watch out
You poor thing...... :itsok: When we know that the orange cultists here are the biggest snowflakes running to Mommy and Daddy Mod.
Right. You and The Old Woman scour this place for demerits like 5th grade girlz.........You probably recorded at least 3 or 4 by my way . Don't think I don't know these things.

Talk about a cultist. You are a CNN cultist

BTW. I don't mind the demerits, it signals I am doing a good job

Sad.
Darwin Award winner.

Not yet you aren't.

Our daughter would be surprised and would chuckle upon reading your post. As am I. :heehee:

Good for her, I am sure she is a wonderful girl, but YOU didn't pass on your genes

Forum List

Back