If Barack Had A Son, He Could Have Looked Like James

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[More than a little payback for Trayvon mixed in as well. Thank you, Al. Yankel Rosenbaum thanks you, the Korean grocers thank you. You learned very early that screaming 'Fire' in crowded theaters was a very lucrative pursuit. If any caucasian had sought to pursue a career in your footsteps they would very likely have spent the rest of their life rotting in a jail cell somewhere. Folks like you are like the Tubercle bacillus and the Aids virus, they infect a host, sap all the life out of the host, all the while being somehow able to evade the host's normal immune response against foreign parasites setting up shop in the body.]

"Three teenagers have been charged in the coldblooded murder of Australian student Chris Lane after they reportedly shot the successful student in the back of the head because they were ‘bored’. After investigating, it appears that the much more likely answer stems from gangster culture and gang-related initiation.

In what amounts to a much more direct and nefarious bloodlust than anything seen over the Trayvon Martin case, where there was actually evidence of self-defense and a real struggle, the young teens have murdered a complete stranger. But why? Why would three teenagers, ranging from 15 to 17 years of age, go out and murder someone for no good reason? The mainstream media is detailing the statements made by one of the teens who apparently listed boredom as their motivation, but the fact is that the motivation likely goes much deeper.

The homage above is from the lyrics of Chief Keef’s ‘I Don’t Like’, which talks about going out and killing people:

“I’m killing these niggas shit that they don’t like
Broski got the 30, he ain’t tryina fight
Got your bitch, I was in it all night
Fredo in the cut, that’s a scary sight
You not with the six you can die tonight
I only want the top, I ain’t tryna pipe
Them younguns with the shits they be toting pipe
Floating off at flat, I might take flight
3hunna bitch we hot, we done took flight
Taking shit down, we ain’t like the price
Thirsty ass bitches shit that we don’t like
OTFGBE yo bitch like”

Initiation Into The Crips?

James Edwards was not only heavily into gangster rap, posting up lyrics from his favorite idols about killing random people, but he also (likely from getting so far into the gangster culture) appears to have been attempting to join The Crips. As in the notorious gang that requires you to kill random people (the more innocent the better) in order to ‘get in’. Below you can see an image of James Edwards wearing the blue bandana associated with The Crips:"

Investigation: Chris Lane Death Result of Gangster, Gang Culture

Last edited:

Forum List

Back