If Biden Does Lose The Election

Not to worry!

The fix is in. He WILL win!

Mrs. Biden is already picking out new curtains for the Executive Mansion (BLM will order the term "White House" removed from all government announcements).

Many young and sweet ladies & gentlemen will go on a looting spree on November 3 to express joy at the election of that wonderful man Joseph Biden and the defeat of that mean old man Trump. In fact, their boundless joy may continue on November 4.

What do you mean "if?"

I think Trump will have the worst loss of any Republican presidential candidate since Goldwater.
Do you even care that Biden is now PROVEN to have sold out the United States, its foreign policy, and allies in exchange for personal wealth???

Of course I care. What does that have to do with anything?
Oh stop it, you're supposed to be some kind of authority figure here, stop the silliness, "what does that have to do with anything," you cannot vote for, or otherwise support such a naked & dire threat to the United States if you were to actually care, you utterly lack the courage of your convictions when you hide ass behind such BS! Just be fucking honest, you could care less about this nation, what drives you is your own "confirmation biases," and you are willing to sign off upon any evil deed, or doer, to achieve them!

Just be fucking honest about it, you do not care one whit that that man is a traitor, and you are not nearly alone in that bit of pathology! :wink:

I didn't vote for Biden. Even if I did, that has nothing to do with him easily winning this election.

if donny loses:

mb1pZJv.gif

That's easy to claim now, just remember, even if Trump loses, he still has about another 1/4 year still in office, that's assuming the election isn't contested, and after that, another matter to see next what Joey actually does and what 2021 brings!

Might not be what you expect!

Joe won't last.

Camel-A will be sworn in within six months and we'll have our second affirmative action president.

She'll be a bigger failure than Obama.

I'd say, wait for 2022 because we will own the house and senate, but by then it may be to late.

A Biden victory is as much about covering up the criminality of our DOJ-FBI as anything else. Hundreds if not thousands of career bureaucrats are scrambling to keep the insurrection they led in the dark. Our government is rotten to the core. Time to clean house and the only way to do that is to reelect Trump.

Forum List

Back