If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Because right wingers are sore losers. Any other questions?
Why do you say that? Because they're acting like left wingers?
Only right wingers aren't bright enough to understand the difference and confuse the issues as a result.
It’s ok when we do it but not when you do isn’t all that hard to understand. We even have a word for it, hypocrisy.
Rioting over black people being shot by police is the same as insurrection against the Union to right wingers?

You're babbling, buddy.

Let me know when you can do a coherent response, then I can mock it.
Simple English escapes you- imagine that. Public Education at it's finest- I was told several years ago one has to write at a 4th grade level- I don't. I'm 73 years old and dealing with stupid Pubicly Educated stupid people and proving they're stupid letting them shine in public- good job, stupid.

That depends who you are communicating with. Whether you are talking/writing to a particular professional group like bankers, engineers or physicians or to a mob.. If you are speaking to a mob 7th or 8th grade level may be over their heads.

Trump reaches the mob quite expertly.

After years of laughing off all the right's civil war bullshit America is finally taking it seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?
Cool.

Just keep your fucking commie asses out of my state until we can finally separate from you Bolsheviks.

Ignorance plus hysteria.. What a winning combination you have.

If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????
A mob of insurgents invaded the Capitol at tRump's behest last week.

Did you sleep through that whole thing?
“Behest” LOL...find the verbiage where he said to storm the building? They were just assholes. With or without Trump. I do not blame Pelosi or Schumer for the violent BLM protesters or Bernie Sanders for the man who shot Steve Scalise.
Stupid defections will not cut it.

We all, even you, even him, know he's responsible.
Nope. I disagree. You are stupid. There I agree.

Only right wingers aren't bright enough to understand the difference and confuse the issues as a result.
It’s ok when we do it but not when you do isn’t all that hard to understand. We even have a word for it, hypocrisy.
Rioting over black people being shot by police is the same as insurrection against the Union to right wingers?
The summer rioting caused far more misery to folks who had nothing to do with the entire scenario. Businesses that will never return, far more destruction and loss of life.
The so called insurrection forced Nancy to change her Depends.

The troops are there to arrest Biden and the rest of the DC pedophiles

You sound like a crazy man. Are you in Proud Boys?
What's a Proud Boys?
American loyalists.
Loyal to what? Definitely not the Union.

Beat me to it.. They aren't loyal to the Union or the Constitution.
^ swears he's "loyal to the Constitution" but wants to eliminate the Electoral College and the 1st and 2nd Amendment. Must be a Biden Loon

That depends who you are communicating with. Whether you are talking/writing to a particular professional group like bankers, engineers or physicians or to a mob.. If you are speaking to a mob 7th or 8th grade level may be over their heads.

Trump reaches the mob quite expertly.
A newspaper editor told me that- pretty sure he (and I) said, WRITE- geezus- how stupid can you be in public?

Rioting over druggies rapists and criminals that were fighting the police is acceptable. Showing support for a free nation isn’t. That’s your point?

Over 18 ANTIFA activists have been identified in the Capitol Hill event. They were inciting the whole thing. This is a false flag event because democrats refused to give National Guard authorization even after the Capitol Hill police chief asked SIX TIMES prior to Jan 6... This was a set up and some people fell for it. I would say this is wholly a democrat set up and they denied the National Guard so that it could happen.

After months and months of this kind of bull shit nation wide and cities burned to the ground in all DEMOCRAT STRONG HOLDS this should surprise no one.. Pelosi needed to act fast and blame Trump before the truth got out.. The treasonous media and big tech was complicit in this fraud... Orwell's 1984 has come to life for real.

Actually it was Rump who characterized his 304 Electrical Votes as a "landslide". It isn't, but then Biden got 306 soooooooooo............

With all the threads about civil war and revolution, not to mention the events of 1/6, I am surprised you asked this question.
I believe they're angry and disappointed that the government has cancelled their plans for a repeat performance. They're running their fat mouths like any teenager who has just been told NO.

The troops are there to arrest Biden and the rest of the DC pedophiles

You sound like a crazy man. Are you in Proud Boys?
What's a Proud Boys?

Proud Boyz, along with their PR department QAnon, is basically like the Ku Klux Klan of 100 years ago. Mysterious amorphous terrorist group that's not well known, trying to infiltrate politics and slither its own candidates into office. They've already got a few into the House.

The summer rioting caused far more misery to folks who had nothing to do with the entire scenario. Businesses that will never return, far more destruction and loss of life.
The so called insurrection forced Nancy to change her Depends.
The perception of murdering black folk under color of law by Police may have that effect on some given the racial past of right wingers and their preferred form of bigotry. It is not at all the same as Insurrection against the Union.

ur,mounted_print_canvas_portrait_small_front,wide_portrait,750x1000.1.jpg

Liberals loved this concept during the rioting.

Rioting over druggies rapists and criminals that were fighting the police is acceptable. Showing support for a free nation isn’t. That’s your point?
A lack of respect for police authority is not the same as a lack of respect and insurrection against Government authority and its operation.

Forum List

Back