If Biden wins we will fall like Rome.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I am just a few years younger than old Joe Biden. Luckily, I was influenced by frank Shorter in 1972 when he won the Olympic marathon as were millions of others. Because fitness was fundamental to me in the 1970’s I did not poison myself with drugs, alcohol and weed. My brain is wired differently than many citizens and though I have had concussions from thousands of miles of bicycle riding and racing a psychologist has reported to me that my IQ is the same as it was in 1964 when I was tested along with everyone else.

It is just a test and there is controversy over what it actually measures. But it is a good indicator of brain heath and suggests that any deterioration is minimal. As an aging white man and a contemporary new Jew, I know that I must not go quietly. I do have a small amount of Jewish DNA on my mother’s side, but the threat today is not from heredity, it is from politics just as it was in Nazi Germany in the 1930’s.

I voted for Donald trump because it was a way to pencil in “none of the above”. I, like many others, was alert enough to realize that Congress is owned by big tech giants, the pharmaceutical industry, and The People’s Republic of China. I was among those called to meetings in the 1990’s when companies were eliminating pensions and affordable health insurance. I got grandfathered in to all my pensions. You will never get the deal I am getting.

My brain works just fine and when I see something that swims like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I know it is a duck and not what leadership is telling me it is. Leadership has not been my friend and it is not your friend. Donald Trump wants to preserve nationhood over world government and save our constitution.

Unfortunately for many, brain matter has dehydrated, flaked off and floated away in the blood stream. So, Joe Biden speaks the language of growing factions head-slapped with opioids, prescription toxins and booze. Biden is so far gone he is like a cartoon character from loony tune land.

Because big information tech, Twitter, Facebook et al, has control of the narrative, Biden could prevail and that will be the end of democracy here. We will fall like Rome.

......if he wins, then we do like the left---do not accept the election and start BURNING and LOOTING....I'm getting me another new big screen, curved TV..and I need a new computer
..and join the KKK for self defense--because they want to make it ok to rob and kill whites

Unpopular opinion here, but it doesn't matter who wins, we're losing our republic either way.

Just a warning to those who think everything is going to be fine and go back to normal when Trump is reelected.

I am just a few years younger than old Joe Biden. Luckily, I was influenced by frank Shorter in 1972 when he won the Olympic marathon as were millions of others. Because fitness was fundamental to me in the 1970’s I did not poison myself with drugs, alcohol and weed. My brain is wired differently than many citizens and though I have had concussions from thousands of miles of bicycle riding and racing a psychologist has reported to me that my IQ is the same as it was in 1964 when I was tested along with everyone else.

It is just a test and there is controversy over what it actually measures. But it is a good indicator of brain heath and suggests that any deterioration is minimal. As an aging white man and a contemporary new Jew, I know that I must not go quietly. I do have a small amount of Jewish DNA on my mother’s side, but the threat today is not from heredity, it is from politics just as it was in Nazi Germany in the 1930’s.

I voted for Donald trump because it was a way to pencil in “none of the above”. I, like many others, was alert enough to realize that Congress is owned by big tech giants, the pharmaceutical industry, and The People’s Republic of China. I was among those called to meetings in the 1990’s when companies were eliminating pensions and affordable health insurance. I got grandfathered in to all my pensions. You will never get the deal I am getting.

My brain works just fine and when I see something that swims like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I know it is a duck and not what leadership is telling me it is. Leadership has not been my friend and it is not your friend. Donald Trump wants to preserve nationhood over world government and save our constitution.

Unfortunately for many, brain matter has dehydrated, flaked off and floated away in the blood stream. So, Joe Biden speaks the language of growing factions head-slapped with opioids, prescription toxins and booze. Biden is so far gone he is like a cartoon character from loony tune land.

Because big information tech, Twitter, Facebook et al, has control of the narrative, Biden could prevail and that will be the end of democracy here. We will fall like Rome.

This nation will go along and function just fine with Biden at President. In fact, it'll probably be a lot more normal because as history as shown us over the last four decades, after a Republican has gotten done screwing things up, a Democrat comes in and rights the ship. Demographics are shifting away from the Baby Boomers and that scares the living crap out of a lot of them. I can see it in the older Trump supporters who seem to make less sense now than their younger true believers. The US will be just fine. But I'm sorry. Trump's gotta go. His Presidency is a disaster.

This nation will go along and function just fine with Biden at President. In fact, it'll probably be a lot more normal because as history as shown us over the last four decades, after a Republican has gotten done screwing things up, a Democrat comes in and rights the ship. Demographics are shifting away from the Baby Boomers and that scares the living crap out of a lot of them. I can see it in the older Trump supporters who seem to make less sense now than their younger true believers. The US will be just fine. But I'm sorry. Trump's gotta go. His Presidency is a disaster.
Part of this over-the-top paranoia is this simplistic assumption-making, just assuming that every notion the Democrats have tossed out there will simply take effect as stated.

There is just no calm here, no reason, no critical thinking. Virtually everything is binary, all-or-nothing. Their alternate universe is just saturated with this stuff, therefore so are they.

This is fallacy. The world is watching because the US is the last true functioning democracy. If we fail by allowing our seditious leadership to install a stooge like Biden then the whole ball of wax is gone and the world will never be the same. The duck swims, walks and quacks.

The election of LBJ secured our fate. It got worse under Clinton and disastrous under Obama. But the fight is not over. We can save the United States of America if we elect a Republican Congress (without Paul Ryan and John McCain) and re-elect President Donald J Trump.

Biden Presidency would be the death of the Western World.

Biden will be a boring breath of fresh air after a constant flood of scandal and chaos. He's not going to do anything big or illegal or embarrassing. Just a steady kind of administrative style where we don't hear about him for days at a time. That's how it ought to be.

Biden will be a boring breath of fresh air after a constant flood of scandal and chaos. He's not going to do anything big or illegal or embarrassing. Just a steady kind of administrative style where we don't hear about him for days at a time. That's how it ought to be.

Boring? Nothing embarassing? lololol

unnamed1-1.jpg

(Don't get me wrong, I don't support the other guy either. I just found your comment funny and not in touch with reality.)

unnamed1-1.jpg

(Don't get me wrong, I don't support the other guy either. I just found your comment funny and not in touch with reality.)
Everything is relative. Biden is sure as hell no jewel, but what's happening now is ugly and beneath this country.

This is fallacy. The world is watching because the US is the last true functioning democracy. If we fail by allowing our seditious leadership to install a stooge like Biden then the whole ball of wax is gone and the world will never be the same. The duck swims, walks and quacks.

I don't know what reality show you've been watching the last 3.5 years but the whole world is laughing at us...and shaking their heads at the same time wondering how we're surviving with a complete moron in the White House. While I'd love to see the Baby Boomers as a collective take a hike from politics, people like Biden can provide a bridge to the next generation of leaders. And he's far more qualified to sit in the chair than Trump is. We heard that duck walking, talking, and quacking when he descended the golden escalator in 2015. And still, enough people bought the act to allow him to squeak in to the White House. And it's been an unmitigated disaster. Right now, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would be an upgrade. That's how bad Trump is.

I don't know what reality show you've been watching the last 3.5 years but the whole world is laughing at us...and shaking their heads at the same time wondering how we're surviving with a complete moron in the White House. While I'd love to see the Baby Boomers as a collective take a hike from politics, people like Biden can provide a bridge to the next generation of leaders. And he's far more qualified to sit in the chair than Trump is. We heard that duck walking, talking, and quacking when he descended the golden escalator in 2015. And still, enough people bought the act to allow him to squeak in to the White House. And it's been an unmitigated disaster. Right now, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would be an upgrade. That's how bad Trump is.
Never did I appreciate the notion of being "Leader of the Free World" as much as now. Trump has isolated us, and the title is now up for grabs. A Biden win would tell the world, "hey, we were just kidding", and quickly put us back where we were. Enough humiliation.

unnamed1-1.jpg

These people trying to make him out to be some kind of dangerous radical commie are delusional. If the worst thing about him is his personal space problem I'll take that over a Russian puppet any day of the week.

Forum List

Back