If Biden wins we will fall like Rome.

I've been hearing this retard shit every election cycle for as long as I remember.

America has never had such a corrupt , senile old fart like Biden in charge.

And the libs think they will just be able to "dump him" after the election if he wins. Personally, I think that the Dem leadership underestimates the Biden Family. Mrs. Bite Me isn't going to want to leave and neither with the First Son, Hunter Biden. The Bidens will forge an alliance with enough Republicans to stay in office indefinitely.

This person in the White House is repulsive to many
Obama was very repulsive to many. Did you care? Biden is extremely repulsive. Do you care? I, and many like me think Trump is a pleasant surprise amog presidents.

Our opinion is irrelevant to you if you think he is "repulsive"

This person in the White House is repulsive to many
Obama was very repulsive to many. Did you care? Biden is extremely repulsive. Do you care? I, and many like me think Trump is a pleasant surprise amog presidents.

Our opinion is irrelevant to you if you think he is "repulsive"
Correct. And Americans all have different life experiences, preferences, perspectives, concerns and priorities.

Is that okay with you?

I've been hearing this retard shit every election cycle for as long as I remember.

America has never had such a corrupt , senile old fart like Biden in charge.

And the libs think they will just be able to "dump him" after the election if he wins. Personally, I think that the Dem leadership underestimates the Biden Family. Mrs. Bite Me isn't going to want to leave and neither with the First Son, Hunter Biden. The Bidens will forge an alliance with enough Republicans to stay in office indefinitely.

b7bac3c7c053f6625d4cdf77c90995ff.gif

Funny how simply reporting what the president says and does is a bad thing to you.
Actually is called lying through lib asses and/or spinning

either way you just have to sit back and absorb the liberal hate being spoonfed to you

The hate you “feel” is your own hate reflecting back on you.

Liberals are concerned with all of the people who are dying, and those who are getting sick. You’re concerned that people don’t like you.

Liberals are concerned about shutting down the virus. You’re concerned with attacking liberals.

Liberals want a return to the rule of law, responsible governance of, for and by the people, and lack of corruption in the White House. You’re feeling attacked.

Filled with hate, you see nothing and care for nothing but your fantasies of hate and destruction.

Forum List

Back