If Biden wins we will fall like Rome.

...Because big information tech, Twitter, Facebook et al, has control of the narrative...
Incorrect. Each of us, as individuals, have control of the narrative. It's up to us to switch the channel or make up our own minds.

Unless, of course, some a$$hole with a camp-following starts spreading disinformation that poses a demonstrable public health risk.

Then... acting responsibly... a social media platform has a moral and public duty to remove or annotate such dangerous rubbish.

...Biden could prevail...
There's a very good chance that he could, and, if he does, you can thank Rump, and spineless sycophant Republicans for enabling Rump.

...and that will be the end of democracy here...
Given that we presently have an Executive who thinks that a Free Press is the Enemy of the People, well...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe might end-up being an improvement...

Given that we presently have an ignorant, arrogant, amoral, lying, autocratic and incompetent Orange Baboon-God on our hands...

It would be very difficult for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe to be a worse Imperator than the critter we have now... that's a very low hurdle to jump... :p

...We will fall like Rome.
The Republic is stronger than Rump, stronger than Old Uncle Joe, stronger than the pandemic, stronger than the Democrats or Republicans.

At some point in the dim-and-distant future it seems inevitable that the Republic will fall... ultimately, all nations rise and fall... and that day will come.

But today is NOT that day...

Not even close...

God Save the Republic.

Last edited:
I am just a few years younger than old Joe Biden. Luckily, I was influenced by frank Shorter in 1972 when he won the Olympic marathon as were millions of others. Because fitness was fundamental to me in the 1970’s I did not poison myself with drugs, alcohol and weed. My brain is wired differently than many citizens and though I have had concussions from thousands of miles of bicycle riding and racing a psychologist has reported to me that my IQ is the same as it was in 1964 when I was tested along with everyone else.

It is just a test and there is controversy over what it actually measures. But it is a good indicator of brain heath and suggests that any deterioration is minimal. As an aging white man and a contemporary new Jew, I know that I must not go quietly. I do have a small amount of Jewish DNA on my mother’s side, but the threat today is not from heredity, it is from politics just as it was in Nazi Germany in the 1930’s.

I voted for Donald trump because it was a way to pencil in “none of the above”. I, like many others, was alert enough to realize that Congress is owned by big tech giants, the pharmaceutical industry, and The People’s Republic of China. I was among those called to meetings in the 1990’s when companies were eliminating pensions and affordable health insurance. I got grandfathered in to all my pensions. You will never get the deal I am getting.

My brain works just fine and when I see something that swims like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I know it is a duck and not what leadership is telling me it is. Leadership has not been my friend and it is not your friend. Donald Trump wants to preserve nationhood over world government and save our constitution.

Unfortunately for many, brain matter has dehydrated, flaked off and floated away in the blood stream. So, Joe Biden speaks the language of growing factions head-slapped with opioids, prescription toxins and booze. Biden is so far gone he is like a cartoon character from loony tune land.

Because big information tech, Twitter, Facebook et al, has control of the narrative, Biden could prevail and that will be the end of democracy here. We will fall like Rome.

This nation will go along and function just fine with Biden at President. In fact, it'll probably be a lot more normal because as history as shown us over the last four decades, after a Republican has gotten done screwing things up, a Democrat comes in and rights the ship. Demographics are shifting away from the Baby Boomers and that scares the living crap out of a lot of them. I can see it in the older Trump supporters who seem to make less sense now than their younger true believers. The US will be just fine. But I'm sorry. Trump's gotta go. His Presidency is a disaster.
This is fallacy. The world is watching because the US is the last true functioning democracy. If we fail by allowing our seditious leadership to install a stooge like Biden then the whole ball of wax is gone and the world will never be the same. The duck swims, walks and quacks.

I don't know what reality show you've been watching the last 3.5 years but the whole world is laughing at us...and shaking their heads at the same time wondering how we're surviving with a complete moron in the White House. While I'd love to see the Baby Boomers as a collective take a hike from politics, people like Biden can provide a bridge to the next generation of leaders. And he's far more qualified to sit in the chair than Trump is. We heard that duck walking, talking, and quacking when he descended the golden escalator in 2015. And still, enough people bought the act to allow him to squeak in to the White House. And it's been an unmitigated disaster. Right now, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would be an upgrade. That's how bad Trump is.
Never did I appreciate the notion of being "Leader of the Free World" as much as now. Trump has isolated us, and the title is now up for grabs. A Biden win would tell the world, "hey, we were just kidding", and quickly put us back where we were. Enough humiliation.
Biden will be a boring breath of fresh air after a constant flood of scandal and chaos. He's not going to do anything big or illegal or embarrassing. Just a steady kind of administrative style where we don't hear about him for days at a time. That's how it ought to be.

Boring? Nothing embarassing? lololol

unnamed1-1.jpg

(Don't get me wrong, I don't support the other guy either. I just found your comment funny and not in touch with reality.)
These people trying to make him out to be some kind of dangerous radical commie are delusional. If the worst thing about him is his personal space problem I'll take that over a Russian puppet any day of the week.
Biden will be a boring breath of fresh air after a constant flood of scandal and chaos. He's not going to do anything big or illegal or embarrassing. Just a steady kind of administrative style where we don't hear about him for days at a time. That's how it ought to be.

unnamed1-1.jpg

(Don't get me wrong, I don't support the other guy either. I just found your comment funny and not in touch with reality.)
These people trying to make him out to be some kind of dangerous radical commie are delusional. If the worst thing about him is his personal space problem I'll take that over a Russian puppet any day of the week.
Trump raged against the machine and the machine threw obstacles in his path that no other president has had to face. We are not machines, we are people and we are free. We won't be for long if the machine wins. Biden is no more than genuine than those cardboard cutouts we see at baseball stadiums. At least Trump is real person with a functioning brain.
Your delusions and human weaknesses are beyond obvious. Your knowledge of the history of both Rome and America in less than elementary. Your idea that Trump has had to face challenges no other President has faced is both comical and sad.
Oh, it's all about me? Well, I'll tell you what I've always told them all: Go for it big guy!
You are the OP putting forth a concept of America in decline and failing as comparable to Rome. I am not sure what you mean by "Go for it", I have responded to your theory by challenging your theory by assessing your knowledge and education on the subject you are promoting as less than elementary and based on delusion and denial of facts. You are attempting to make a political case from uneducated nonsense.

This person in the White House is repulsive to many, whether his sycophants can understand that or not.
Being repulsive to leftwingers that hate America is not a bad thing
I am just a few years younger than old Joe Biden. Luckily, I was influenced by frank Shorter in 1972 when he won the Olympic marathon as were millions of others. Because fitness was fundamental to me in the 1970’s I did not poison myself with drugs, alcohol and weed. My brain is wired differently than many citizens and though I have had concussions from thousands of miles of bicycle riding and racing a psychologist has reported to me that my IQ is the same as it was in 1964 when I was tested along with everyone else.

It is just a test and there is controversy over what it actually measures. But it is a good indicator of brain heath and suggests that any deterioration is minimal. As an aging white man and a contemporary new Jew, I know that I must not go quietly. I do have a small amount of Jewish DNA on my mother’s side, but the threat today is not from heredity, it is from politics just as it was in Nazi Germany in the 1930’s.

I voted for Donald trump because it was a way to pencil in “none of the above”. I, like many others, was alert enough to realize that Congress is owned by big tech giants, the pharmaceutical industry, and The People’s Republic of China. I was among those called to meetings in the 1990’s when companies were eliminating pensions and affordable health insurance. I got grandfathered in to all my pensions. You will never get the deal I am getting.

My brain works just fine and when I see something that swims like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I know it is a duck and not what leadership is telling me it is. Leadership has not been my friend and it is not your friend. Donald Trump wants to preserve nationhood over world government and save our constitution.

Unfortunately for many, brain matter has dehydrated, flaked off and floated away in the blood stream. So, Joe Biden speaks the language of growing factions head-slapped with opioids, prescription toxins and booze. Biden is so far gone he is like a cartoon character from loony tune land.

Because big information tech, Twitter, Facebook et al, has control of the narrative, Biden could prevail and that will be the end of democracy here. We will fall like Rome.

This nation will go along and function just fine with Biden at President. In fact, it'll probably be a lot more normal because as history as shown us over the last four decades, after a Republican has gotten done screwing things up, a Democrat comes in and rights the ship. Demographics are shifting away from the Baby Boomers and that scares the living crap out of a lot of them. I can see it in the older Trump supporters who seem to make less sense now than their younger true believers. The US will be just fine. But I'm sorry. Trump's gotta go. His Presidency is a disaster.
This is fallacy. The world is watching because the US is the last true functioning democracy. If we fail by allowing our seditious leadership to install a stooge like Biden then the whole ball of wax is gone and the world will never be the same. The duck swims, walks and quacks.

I don't know what reality show you've been watching the last 3.5 years but the whole world is laughing at us...and shaking their heads at the same time wondering how we're surviving with a complete moron in the White House. While I'd love to see the Baby Boomers as a collective take a hike from politics, people like Biden can provide a bridge to the next generation of leaders. And he's far more qualified to sit in the chair than Trump is. We heard that duck walking, talking, and quacking when he descended the golden escalator in 2015. And still, enough people bought the act to allow him to squeak in to the White House. And it's been an unmitigated disaster. Right now, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would be an upgrade. That's how bad Trump is.
Never did I appreciate the notion of being "Leader of the Free World" as much as now. Trump has isolated us, and the title is now up for grabs. A Biden win would tell the world, "hey, we were just kidding", and quickly put us back where we were. Enough humiliation.

unnamed1-1.jpg

unnamed1-1.jpg

Trump raged against the machine and the machine threw obstacles in his path that no other president has had to face. We are not machines, we are people and we are free. We won't be for long if the machine wins. Biden is no more than genuine than those cardboard cutouts we see at baseball stadiums. At least Trump is real person with a functioning brain.
Trump was nothing more than a political hooligan sent to vandalize the government into dysfunction. Quit trying to make him into something noble. He is a flaming bag of dog shit, a childish prank by political retards, that's about it.

Meanwhile those of us with fully functioning brains are flourishing under Trump. Heck, even the free loaders are doing ok, particularly given the world-wide pandemic Trump has had to deal with.

Spoiled brat Democrats don't realize just how good they have it. Give them Biden and a Democrat congress for 4 years and the only folks who will be flourishing will be the deadbeats. Unfortunately, much like the brain dead that move out of liberal infested states and come South to avoid high taxes and regulation, I'm just not sure the average Democrat will be wise enough to put 2 and 2 together to understand exactly why they are suffering. They will continue to vote for Democrats. They are astoundingly ignorant and gullible.

a childish prank by political retards, that's about it.
Trump voters are not retarded

but you are

I called you people political retards because you are the laziest bunch of voters ever.

A Democrat calling a Republican lazy. That is a first. I assume you are implying uninformed, again, a first as Republican voters tend to be much more knowledgeable about their candidate than the average Democrat.

While I'd love to see the Baby Boomers as a collective take a hike from politics,

I'd like to see these Baby Boomers take a hike from politics.

1596108012009.png

and take their Republican counterparts with them.

I called you people political retards because you are the laziest bunch of voters ever.
We are not lazy at all

with overwhelming liberal anti trumpism in the media trump haters only have to sit back and have their hate spoonfed to them

that is real laziness

This person in the White House is repulsive to many, whether his sycophants can understand that or not.
Being repulsive to leftwingers that hate America is not a bad thing

unnamed1-1.jpg

unnamed1-1.jpg

Trump was nothing more than a political hooligan sent to vandalize the government into dysfunction. Quit trying to make him into something noble. He is a flaming bag of dog shit, a childish prank by political retards, that's about it.

Meanwhile those of us with fully functioning brains are flourishing under Trump. Heck, even the free loaders are doing ok, particularly given the world-wide pandemic Trump has had to deal with.

Spoiled brat Democrats don't realize just how good they have it. Give them Biden and a Democrat congress for 4 years and the only folks who will be flourishing will be the deadbeats. Unfortunately, much like the brain dead that move out of liberal infested states and come South to avoid high taxes and regulation, I'm just not sure the average Democrat will be wise enough to put 2 and 2 together to understand exactly why they are suffering. They will continue to vote for Democrats. They are astoundingly ignorant and gullible.
Are we great yet? What is about to sink the right is their absolute refusal to mourn the loss 150,000 + Americans because it might make the president look bad. That one simple fact tells us all we need to know about what the republicans plan for this country. More strife, more chaos and no sympathy for the victims of their neglect.

He's not going to do anything period, because he won't be elected.

We are not lazy at all

with overwhelming liberal anti trumpism in the media trump haters only have to sit back and have their hate spoonfed to them

that is real laziness
Funny how simply reporting what the president says and does is a bad thing to you.

...Meanwhile those of us with fully functioning brains are flourishing under Trump...
You clowns are One-Trick Ponies... Economy... Economy... Economy.

Newsflash: there is more to nationhood and public satisfaction than just the economy.

There can be no doubt that the economy is a vital component of national life... beyond defense, perhaps the very most important, but there is much more.

There is Quality of Life, functioning Machinery of a Participatory Democratic Republic, Justice, Vision, Compassion, Inspiration and competent Leadership.

Much of that is missing from American Public Life at present, made much worse by the advent of the Orange Baboon-God and the empowering of his minions.

And, of course, with anywhere from 30,000,00 to 50,000,000 Americans out of work and the worst pandemic-reaction track record amongst developed nations...

(...and that attributable, in part, to the arrogant and irrational incompetence of your Dear Leader in the earliest weeks of the onset of the pandemic...)

It's not like you're going to be able to "sell" the idea that folks are presently "flourishing" under Rump... :cool:

...They will continue to vote for Democrats. They are astoundingly ignorant and gullible.
This from one of the sorry-a$$ed enablers of the ignorant, arrogant, amoral, incompetent Orange Creature... that's darned-funny stuff there. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Thinking that an election is SO important is irrational. I'm older than both you and Joe and I've heard my whole voting life 'this is the most important election" over and over and over since I was old enough to listen to the news. Nothing has changed. NOTHING

Anyone who thinks that Donald Trump is the solution for anything, has had one too many concussions.

Anyone who thinks that Donald Trump is the solution for anything, has had one too many concussions.

I feel the same about anyone that believes Biden is a competent replacement.

That's crazy psycho babble.
Your response tells me it's working.

Define “working”.

I feel the same about anyone that believes Biden is a competent replacement.

Biden would not be my first choice either but Republicans only know how to crash the economy and Trump has botched everything he was supposedly fixing has actively made everything worse.

Other countries are reopening safely. Trump pushed for everything to open immediately and made things worse.

Biden will follow the science, not the quacks.

If Biden were to win legitimately, I would honor the desire of the American people and get "All In" on mask wearing and keeping the schools and businesses closed. Keep America sealed up tightly for as long as it takes

Funny how simply reporting what the president says and does is a bad thing to you.
Actually is called lying through lib asses and/or spinning

either way you just have to sit back and absorb the liberal hate being spoonfed to you

Forum List

Back