If black people truly want equality....

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...why do they keep setting themselves apart from the rest of society? Why the unintelligible language based on obscure slang, the outlandish clothes and mannerisms, and the gawd-awful music? Granted many black people fit in well with the accepted societal norms, but why do so many of them try to portray themselves as "different"?

...why do they keep setting themselves apart from the rest of society? Why the unintelligible language based on obscure slang, the outlandish clothes and mannerisms, and the gawd-awful music? Granted many black people fit in well with the accepted societal norms, but why do so many of them try to portray themselves as "different"?

Why the unintelligible language based on obscure slang, the outlandish clothes and mannerisms, and the gawd-awful music? Granted many black people fit in well with the accepted societal norms, but why do so many of them try to portray themselves as "different"?

You could ask the exact same thing of white rednecks.

• Banned

Why the unintelligible language based on obscure slang, the outlandish clothes and mannerisms, and the gawd-awful music? Granted many black people fit in well with the accepted societal norms, but why do so many of them try to portray themselves as "different"?

Having known quite a few "white rednecks" and being one myself, let me ask you this: Are you having trouble understanding the words I'm typing? I wear the same clothes everyone else wears and my mannerisms are no different than yours. I scarcely doubt you could even pick me out of a crowd.

They don't want to be in your club, why the hell do whites in the NE and South mispronounce English so bad, are the ignant?

Are you stirring up shit again s0n?

• Banned
They don't want to be in your club, why the hell do whites in the NE and South mispronounce English so bad, are the ignant?

Spell much? Oh, I keep forgetting. Union teachers.

Well not to worry, Walker will be fixing that for you.

So what you're attempting so say, it that black people don't want to be equal to me? And who are these white people in the Northeast and South you are referring to? I've been all over this country and have never had a problem understanding any dialect, except for the ghetto talk.

Having known quite a few "white rednecks" and being one myself, let me ask you this: Are you having trouble understanding the words I'm typing? I wear the same clothes everyone else wears and my mannerisms are no different than yours. I scarcely doubt you could even pick me out of a crowd.
I thought Southern folks were still polite, helpful, respectful to women and the elderly. So I think your mannerisms are different. I could be mistaken though..

• Banned

I thought Southern folks were still polite, helpful, respectful to women and the elderly. So I think your mannerisms are different. I could be mistaken though..

For the most part they are. And for the most part, white people are polite, helpful, respectful to women and the elderly. Our music, art, and culture doesn't revel in hate, violence and disrespect to women, as does the hip-hop or thug culture.

So what you're attempting so say, it that black people don't want to be equal to me? And who are these white people in the Northeast and South you are referring to? I've been all over this country and have never had a problem understanding any dialect, except for the ghetto talk.

Any language can be mastered easily, you just have to be able to be willing to learn...
You are not the epiphany of normal or what equality represents..
The area I am talking about has accents and you know it or you have never been anywhere outside your compound...
I grew up in Okieland, hell, half the population talks as if their jaws are wired...Yet I have no accent as I twas not lazzy in teaching myself pronunciation...
Should I tell you when I am misspelling a word on purpose? So you don't feel lost?

If you can't see a pun, I don't doubt that, but no problamo, it's your tortured miserable botching mind you have to contend with...

We still is, but some asses do get out of the field...

For the most part they are. And for the most part, white people are polite, helpful, respectful to women and the elderly. Our music, art, and culture doesn't revel in hate, violence and disrespect to women, as does the hip-hop or thug culture.
Yet domestic violence and shaken baby syndrome is very prevalent in the white community...

Any language can be mastered easily, you just have to be able to be willing to learn...
The area I am talking about has accents and you know it or you have never been anywhere outside your compound...
I grew up in Okieland, hell, half the population talks as if their jaws are wired...Yet I have no accent as I twas not lazzy in teaching myself pronunciation...
Should I tell you when I am misspelling a word on purpose? So you don't feel lost?

If you can't see a pun, I don't doubt that, but no problamo, it's your tortured miserable botching mind you have to contend with...
Can you say properly, I mean with the correct accent and pronunciation: "Excuse me sir, do you have some Grey Poupon?

Yet domestic violence and shaken baby syndrome is very prevalent in the white community...
..and black community alike… just sayin'

Can you say properly, I mean with the correct accent and pronunciation: "Excuse me sir, do you have some Grey Poupon?
Esca vous se zay de gray poupon?

You are missing they point entirely. They want to be equal to me, I'm not the one wanting equality because I already am. I'm not the one mangling the English language beyond all comprehension, acting like some bug-eyed freak, walking around with my drawers hanging down, or making some ungodly cacophony and calling it "music".

So no one race is better....they each have their problems....and this country is not for whites only....

They arent asking for special privileges.

You want to play that? Just how many white people have murdered other white people in Chicago this year, as compared to blacks killing blacks? Add that to the other major cities in this country.

So no one race is better....they each have their problems....and this country is not for whites only....
...when the fuck did I say who is superior and who is inferior, better or worse? Eat some Grey Poupon… hehehehe...

Oh we are...right up until you try and jam some one else's culture down our throats.

Forum List

Back