If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

So name "one" point that would make these women "misfits?"

Diluting the gene pool to the detriment of both races.

I think Muhammad Ali spoke very wisely about this subject.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w] Ali tells the truth about race.[/ame]

Otherwise you come off as a loser that will never be considered worthy of these women.

I see...and you get to decide, of course?

LMAO..GTFO, boy.

The idea that miscegenation dilutes a gene pool couldn't possibly be more retarded if trig palin said it.

As if the inbred gene pools of Appalachia are the opposite of diluted. :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w] Ali tells the truth about race.[/ame]

Otherwise you come off as a loser that will never be considered worthy of these women.

Actually they decided, to look at losers like you and keep on walking.

LMAO..GTFO, boy.

Yes, it appears you have to laugh in order to keep from crying. These beautiful White women throw their used tissues at you and laugh.

It's happening more and more everyday all over the world. If the only barrier to their choices is your jealousy and envy, oh well.

Sucks to be a loser like you....

That's nice.

What about those negro inventors?

I disapprove of anyone having sex with animals. That's just more distraction.

What about the Black inventors?

List your top 10

I didnt ask if you disapproved boy. I showed it as an example of how backwards white people are.

There are plenty of list online of Black inventors. I gave you an assignment. Look up who invented math, science, writing etc. That provides the basis of any white invention.

hwfm0y.jpg

Nope, don't think she gives a damn about your insecurity.

"It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls have never been attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman."
"I will punish all of you for it," he says again, and then he laughs.

"On the day of retribution I will enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB, and I will slaughter every single spoiled stuck up blonde slut I see inside there. All those girls that I've desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true Alpha Male."

Is this your brother or father, are they one in the same?

Actually they decided, to look at losers like you and keep on walking.

LMAO..GTFO, boy.
Yes, it appears you have to laugh in order to keep from crying. These beautiful White women throw their used tissues at you and laugh.

Ok...I'll survive.

It's happening more and more everyday all over the world. If the only barrier to their choices is your jealousy and envy, oh well.

non responsive, ad hom, speculation, assuming facts that aren't in evidence....in other words you're just making shit up and projecting your own insecurities.

Sucks to be a loser like you....

you're projecting your own insecurity again.

Any comments on the ali video?

Blacks are not equal. At least they aren't according to liberal Democrats. They need special treatment, they can't get a voter ID card, it's too burdensome. They go on a crusade for "affordable housing" and place many minorities in homes they could not afford. The net result was an especially high rate of foreclosure and, in the end, black home-ownership rates lower than before the crusade began.

Blacks aren't equal and won't be as long as they stay on the Democratic plantation.

Your nervous laughter is amusing. We can tell its nervous laughter because you are trying too hard. Show me a link where white people did not come from Black Africans. Until then you only show yourself to be ignorant. :lol:

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the assertion. You made a claim. Back it up, or you're lying. Are you lying?

The idea that miscegenation dilutes a gene pool couldn't possibly be more retarded if trig palin said it.

As if the inbred gene pools of Appalachia are the opposite of diluted. :rofl:

Are you saying that muhammad ali is "retarded"?

It doesn't seem you watched the video.

Forum List

Back