If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

So the entire world is wrong and you are correct? Ok..That's plausible.

..and when they were proven wrong they accepted reality and moved on.

selective breeding works. Ask any farmer, rancher, animal breeder or horticulturalist.

There are several already. They're called IQ tests. Proven valid worldwide.
I think you know that and are trying to dodge. Could it be because you don't like the truth about negro IQ results?

Oh...by the way...Got that list of inventions that white people "stole" from negroes?

Got that top ten list of negro inventors?

LMAO..I didn't think you could do it. I understand, though. There isn't much to choose from. :lol:

You aren't dodging, are you? :lol:

The entire world doesn't accept it. Only your entire world does. Also as I pointed out the entire world thought the earth was flat too. You too will see you are wrong. Will you accept it and move on?

Ranchers, farmers, etc don't breed with inferior stock and pretend its superior. Ask them. Eugenicists have been proven wrong by the simple fact that European DNA is substandard.

You keep saying they are proven. Just give me one that can distinguish that I have a headache and got an answer wrong because of that.

Of course you don't have any LINKS to support those lies, do you? LMAO...

You don't have any links to support these lies you told, either, do you? LMAO...

You forget all the Black inventions stolen by caucasoids.

Specifically WHICH "inventions"? List them "all". No list, no link = you're lying.

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from African civilizations.

Yet you can't list a single one.
No link = You're a liar. Simple as that.

I dont need a link. Its called thinking for yourself but I'm sure other people have posted on the internet. Google it and see. All you have to do is post a test that can determine my state of mind and correctly assess my score based on that state. I also need you to show their work proving it can be done. Can you name even 1?

Its a well known fact caucasoids stole inventions from Black people and registered them as their own. Only a fool would think that whites passing laws against literacy would let Black inventors file their patents. That would kill the myth that Blacks were dumb animals. However, like I said please show me one invention besides beastiality that whites came up with not based ont the Black African inventions of Math, writing, religions, etc. This should be fun so bring your A game.

Look at that low standard of living.

Victoria-Island-580.jpg

Well - what city is that, you moron.? If you're claiming it's african, then i guarantee it was built by foreigners. Average per capita GDP is africa is around $1000. HAHA

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's Lagos, Nigeria. Picture is from an article in the New Yorker entitled :
A SAFER WATERFRONT IN LAGOS, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT

....what about the tens of thousands of people who live in houses on stilts and move around in boats in Makoko, a Lagos slum that rests on the water and that is often under threat of demolition?

Trying to blame the conditions that the majority of Africans live under on genetics - claiming they are inferior because blacks are inferior in general is a pretty lame preposition. There are a maze of variables such as cultural and socio-economic factors that come into play and your argument can never be proven .

Geez, calm down, boy. There is no debating it, blacks have lower IQs, Blacks are more prone to crime. These together help create corrupt, backwards, and failing societies wherever blacks are the majority and have political control. South Africa, Detroit, Zimbabwe are but some examples.

Except all you are doing is citing what you have been told. You white cave apes are violent, inbred, and actually are stupid enough to think that your IQ test can measure intellect. It doesnt. It only measures assimilation. Your genetics prove you are a failing race and you need to interbreed to save yourselves. Your women either already know this or sense it unconsciously. Thats why they are flocking to black men and every other race of men besides white men.

LMAO...Got any links proving..ANY of that? LMAO...
I understand your revulsion at negro women, though and don't blame you one bit. They do tend to be nasty, loud and dumb....and you can have all the white trash women you want.
Good white women don't believe in bestiality anyway. You'll only get the rejects and misfits.

I dont need a link. You need one to convince me that IQ test are more than just assimilation tests.

I love Black women. Married to one now. What made you think any different? I just pointed out your women are abandoning you for Black men and other men of color. Must sting dont it? :lol:

You wouldn't exist without our genetics. As it is your inability to produce melanin renders you a mistake of nature. Dont forget that.

Link?
Proof?
Source?

Just kidding.

I know you don't have one, there isn't one and you wouldn't know about it if there was... just making up lies to agitate ....again...

You dont need a link for common knowledge. All people were Black Africans at one point in their genetic tree. White people just lost their ability to produce melanin. Dont you know anything at all?

Damn 1 in every 6 white people have sex with animals?

LMAO..you use youtube as a "source" for determining that 1 in 6 white people...etc...blah..blah..?

Whatever...were you able to come up with any links to prove this or are you lying?

You forget all the Black inventions stolen by caucasoids.

How about this one?
Got a link or are you lying?

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from African civilizations.

Can you list for me the top 10 negro inventors/inventions?

No I used you tube to show proof that white people like having sex with animals. I could use this in a court of law to prove my case.

LOL, he had to look it up in the dictionary to make sure it was a real word. And then posted the definition.hahahah

Why do you illiterate Stormfront parrots consistently follow your every sentence with a "hahaha"?

Are you that easily amused by your own ignorance?

My guess s that you are just some pimply faced, 20 something, low achiever seeking an identity or purpose.

If you are truly an educated and meaningful contributor to society, why not pick a topic that requires some brain power and show us "chimps" the real depth of your intelligence?

Until you do so, it remains easy to assume that you are equivalent to a "crash dummy".

:cuckoo:

You dont need a link for common knowledge. All people were Black Africans at one point in their genetic tree. White people just lost their ability to produce melanin. Dont you know anything at all?

Oh..the "Out of Africa" theory?
That has been disproven.

Damn 1 in every 6 white people have sex with animals?

LMAO..you use youtube as a "source" for determining that 1 in 6 white people...etc...blah..blah..?

Whatever...were you able to come up with any links to prove this or are you lying?

How about this one?

No I used you tube to show proof that white people like having sex with animals. I could use this in a court of law to prove my case.

That's nice.

What about those negro inventors?

That has been disproven.

Not the out of Africa theory. The fact that all mitochondrial DNA has been traced back to a Black African woman. Dont you know anything?

How about this one?

That's nice.

Dont like the fact whites have sex with animals do you? What about the Black inventors?

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

You'd think that a person who honestly believes he's superior to blacks would be able to get on in life without rubbing their noses in it. Unless of course he's a total fucking twat.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

That has been disproven.

Not the out of Africa theory. The fact that all mitochondrial DNA has been traced back to a Black African woman. Dont you know anything?

Prove it. Link.

That's nice.

Dont like the fact whites have sex with animals do you?
I disapprove of anyone having sex with animals. That's just more distraction.

What about the Black inventors?

List your top 10

Forum List

Back