If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Uh oh, he brought out the proverbial muh Dick argument when all else failed. That didn't take long. Who didn't see that one coming? Lol Sheeit

Uh oh, he brought out the proverbial muh Dick argument when all else failed. That didn't take long. Who didn't see that one coming? Lol Sheeit

The Eunuch speaks:
"WWWAAAAAA....I brought up the Black people and genitals cliche and THAT didn't work.WWWWAAAAAA!!!!!"

I have very rarely received such belligerence from those beneath me.
Does it hurt so much that your skin color no longer entitles you to privileges you could never earn on your own????...hahaha!!!!

Lol more muh Dick and in a rage admitting white privilege doesn't exist. Calm down before you go trayvon on us you could hurt yourself lol

Lol more muh Dick and in a rage admitting white privilege doesn't exist. Calm down before you go trayvon on us you could hurt yourself lol

Does it hurt when you depend on people like me for tips???
Does it hurt that I have ascended in this country above you, that my children will leave yours behind?

Does it make you feel inadequate that you can't provide for yours the way I do for mine?

Don't worry, you aren't alone.

There's more losers like you, here, take a look.

Here's the world you can dream of and realize will never come to fruition..hahahaha.

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

Here's a joke for you.

Question:
What makes steinlight aka the eunuch more envious than a successful Black man?

Answer:
Nothing!!!!

Go head bang your key board and start calling me ******* and chimps.

It may make you feel better.......NOT!!!!!!!

No. ****** is an apt term to describe you. All empty rhetoric, fantasy and no arguments, cept blame white for detroit cause of some corruption 50 years ago. Your genetic waste material with an ego and an abomination to the notion of a civilized society

First master the usage of "you're" and "your."
That's elementary level material and you have yet to grasp it..lol.
The rest is recirculated clap trap from Stupid Front.
Why are you still on the play ground...?

How far you have fallen...no better yet; finally you are in the socioeconomic position you are made for.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Eunuch, here's your children's future!!!!!

0410-heidi-klum-and-seal_aw.jpg

Done for the night.
Hey Eunuch, I'll be back later, give you time to think of something more imaginative than *******, chimps, and your loss of masculinity on an internet message board.

"IF" blacks are equal?

"IF"?

When right wingers start off that way, it never ends well.

The board notes you evaded the issue. Fact is the evidence is overwhelming that blacks are mentally inferior. For instance why do blacks always come in last in all standardized tests? Don't tell me the tests are culturally biased towards whites unless you can explain why asians do so well on the same tests. THINK

Damn 1 in every 6 white people have sex with animals?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTPxEGKt4A0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTPxEGKt4A0[/ame]

Quote: Originally Posted by reconmark
Your second stupid attempt at logic was to intimate that there is no causation between crime and poverty.

Quote: Originally Posted by Steinlight
LOL at "to intimate". Stop using big words like you know what they mean, boy.

Please stop trying to correct folk who have a better understanding of the English language than you do.
You should realize that people that are more intelligent and educated than you, will use the English language in a manner that confuses you.

You simply should have scratched your head in idiotic befuddlement and left the issue alone; instead, like a caveman attempting to perform surgery, you stuck your foot in your big mouth.

verb

To intimate is defined as to suggest something without being direct.

An example of to intimate is to hint that your friend may be having a baby soon.

With practice you may be able to mimic my use of the word and appear to be somewhat more intelligent than you really are.

LOL, he had to look it up in the dictionary to make sure it was a real word. And then posted the definition.hahahah

Doesnt matter who accepts it.

So the entire world is wrong and you are correct? Ok..That's plausible.

..and when they were proven wrong they accepted reality and moved on.

selective breeding works. Ask any farmer, rancher, animal breeder or horticulturalist.

You are trying way to hard to convince me but good try. Let me know when you come up with a test that can actually measure how intelligent someone is. :lol:

There are several already. They're called IQ tests. Proven valid worldwide.
I think you know that and are trying to dodge. Could it be because you don't like the truth about negro IQ results?

Oh...by the way...Got that list of inventions that white people "stole" from negroes?

Got that top ten list of negro inventors?

LMAO..I didn't think you could do it. I understand, though. There isn't much to choose from. :lol:

You aren't dodging, are you? :lol:

The entire world doesn't accept it. Only your entire world does. Also as I pointed out the entire world thought the earth was flat too. You too will see you are wrong. Will you accept it and move on?

Ranchers, farmers, etc don't breed with inferior stock and pretend its superior. Ask them. Eugenicists have been proven wrong by the simple fact that European DNA is substandard.

You keep saying they are proven. Just give me one that can distinguish that I have a headache and got an answer wrong because of that.

Of course you don't have any LINKS to support those lies, do you? LMAO...

You don't have any links to support these lies you told, either, do you? LMAO...

You forget all the Black inventions stolen by caucasoids.

Specifically WHICH "inventions"? List them "all". No list, no link = you're lying.

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from African civilizations.

Yet you can't list a single one.
No link = You're a liar. Simple as that.

Your first stupid attempt at logic was to infer that I stated that poverty caused crime. Your second stupid attempt at logic was to intimate that there is no causation between crime and poverty. Your third stupid attempt at logic was to infer that corruption started in Detroit with Coleman Young and Kwame Kilpatrick while attempting to ignore the originators of city corruption (that's really stupid).

Blacks are more prone to crime...I don't debate fallacies, if believing this helps you look down your nose at Black People so be it.

Who and what would be your definition as to label of "chimp?"..and that applies to me how?

See how really stupid you are, you throw a supposed insult and have no idea as to the identity of the intended target...really typical.

Geez, calm down, boy. There is no debating it, blacks have lower IQs, Blacks are more prone to crime. These together help create corrupt, backwards, and failing societies wherever blacks are the majority and have political control. South Africa, Detroit, Zimbabwe are but some examples.

Except all you are doing is citing what you have been told. You white cave apes are violent, inbred, and actually are stupid enough to think that your IQ test can measure intellect. It doesnt. It only measures assimilation. Your genetics prove you are a failing race and you need to interbreed to save yourselves. Your women either already know this or sense it unconsciously. Thats why they are flocking to black men and every other race of men besides white men.

LMAO...Got any links proving..ANY of that? LMAO...
I understand your revulsion at negro women, though and don't blame you one bit. They do tend to be nasty, loud and dumb....and you can have all the white trash women you want.
Good white women don't believe in bestiality anyway. You'll only get the rejects and misfits.

Here is the main reason for the inferior genetics. During the ice age white people were cut off from the rest of the world. They had to inbreed in order to survive. Once the ice age was over they had developed into people that instinctually needed to take other peoples resources because they lacked their own.

enhanced-buzz-3517-1402423076-8.jpg

hahahahaha..
Link?
Source?
Proof?

I was just kidding.. I know you don't have any and there aren't any.
You just say anything that comes into your head and pretend it's factual. Comical. Typical negro behavior.

You wouldn't exist without our genetics. As it is your inability to produce melanin renders you a mistake of nature. Dont forget that.

Link?
Proof?
Source?

Just kidding.

I know you don't have one, there isn't one and you wouldn't know about it if there was... just making up lies to agitate ....again...

Damn 1 in every 6 white people have sex with animals?

LMAO..you use youtube as a "source" for determining that 1 in 6 white people...etc...blah..blah..?

Whatever...were you able to come up with any links to prove this or are you lying?

You forget all the Black inventions stolen by caucasoids.

How about this one?
Got a link or are you lying?

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from African civilizations.

Can you list for me the top 10 negro inventors/inventions?

LOL, he had to look it up in the dictionary to make sure it was a real word. And then posted the definition.hahahah

To the eunuch:

Once again your inferior intellect exposes itself...hahahaha.

If I did not know the definition and proper usage of a particular word, what is the chance that out of thousands of words, I not only chose the proper word but had to inform you of it's proper context ??

The definition was posted so that future idiots such as yourself wouldn't look quite as stupid..:lol:

You are the one that got it wrong. Looks to me like he was teaching you the correct definition. You should be thankful your betters took time out to enlighten you.

Forum List

Back