If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Geez, calm down, boy. There is no debating it, blacks have lower IQs, Blacks are more prone to crime. These together help create corrupt, backwards, and failing societies wherever blacks are the majority and have political control. South Africa, Detroit, Zimbabwe are but some examples.

I see, you can't disprove what I posted so you fall back on the topics you most like to parrot..lol.

How does it feel to be a failure at addressing an issue you jumped into.

Btw the term "boy" really falls flat, calling me names don't rile me.

So you have hoped that "chimp" and "boy" would offend me, it dosen't, you simply fail to recognize your betters.

LOL at narcissistic ******* being my betters. And it obviously riles you. Look at the frenzy your being worked up into.

Yeah, you are coming unhinged, you must work in some service sector. "******"...lol again when someone socioeconomically beneath me and frankly morally beneath me calls me names, this is the effect:
bite.jpg

Last edited:
Your first stupid attempt at logic was to infer that I stated that poverty caused crime. Your second stupid attempt at logic was to intimate that there is no causation between crime and poverty. Your third stupid attempt at logic was to infer that corruption started in Detroit with Coleman Young and Kwame Kilpatrick while attempting to ignore the originators of city corruption (that's really stupid).
You did, you said poverty was responsible for crime in black areas. Race is a stronger factor in determining crime in an area, the statistics I linked show this, do these links.

Race and Crime in America | Ron Unz ? Writings and Perspectives

And no one said corruption started with the chimp mayors. What I was clearly saying is to blame corruption from 60 years ago(when the city was functioning a thriving unlike today) is absurd. The black government of Detroit is far more inept, for more corrupt, and they hold all the blame for their ineptness and corruptness, not the white devils.

LOL, to "intimate". Stop using big words like you know what they mean, boy. No one ever said there was no correlation. Race is just a much stronger correlate than poverty.

Lol.."boy" again..."chimp" again. What makes people like you so mad is that in this country that was started and for centuries gave you an unearned and undeserved advantage, you are still failures as a segment of men and a segment of the White race.

See, you can call me names all you want, that dosen't take away the fact that I make excellent money, have a first rate education, live in a wealthy integrated suburb and my children attend a school system that is ranked nationally in the top 10%. So you see, I'm the guy that tells you I want a hand wax when my car comes out and my kids will be telling your kids the same thing.

So I'm sure many people like you may be calling me names under their breath, but what can I say; envy breeds resentment.

The school has been recognized by Newsweek magazine as being in the top 6% of U.S. public high schools.
West Bloomfield High School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now on to your further stupid attempts at logic.
I posted a video that chronicled a long history of political corruption in the city of Detroit.
Your knee jerk reaction based on your ignorance was to immediately dismiss the criminal acts that preceded Young and Kilpatrick and call out the Black Mayors.

That's typical for people like you,with the inability to be honest when the truth hurts.

You stated that I said poverty was responsible for crime in Black areas, on that statement by you alone, I'm calling you a gutless lying sissy.
So show me wrong and post where I made such a claim?

Really, when will you show due respect to your betters?
LOL at internet ******* with their vivid imaginations. You can put a couple sentences together. Congratulations. That puts you above 90% of your racial brethren. Don't push it too far with the stories though.

There is nothing to left to prove, you are smelly, ugly, stupid and criminal prone and human beings don't want to live around you. The stats on your race's criminality and low intelligence on average are abundant on this thread, and the internet, for anyone curious enough to look. Or for those that have the common sense to discern these things from everyday life.

Last edited:
We know that white people are genetically problematic. Science has already admitted that. Why do they like engaging in sex with animals? Only white people do stuff like this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AWe-FN7CA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AWe-FN7CA[/ame]

Last edited:
Here is the main reason for the inferior genetics. During the ice age white people were cut off from the rest of the world. They had to inbreed in order to survive. Once the ice age was over they had developed into people that instinctually needed to take other peoples resources because they lacked their own.

enhanced-buzz-3517-1402423076-8.jpg

They need to kick all those foreigners out,whether they are white or yellow. But they have guns and Africans dont. Thats how those people have been getting over.

You did, you said poverty was responsible for crime in black areas. Race is a stronger factor in determining crime in an area, the statistics I linked show this, do these links.

Race and Crime in America | Ron Unz ? Writings and Perspectives

And no one said corruption started with the chimp mayors. What I was clearly saying is to blame corruption from 60 years ago(when the city was functioning a thriving unlike today) is absurd. The black government of Detroit is far more inept, for more corrupt, and they hold all the blame for their ineptness and corruptness, not the white devils.

LOL, to "intimate". Stop using big words like you know what they mean, boy. No one ever said there was no correlation. Race is just a much stronger correlate than poverty.

Lol.."boy" again..."chimp" again. What makes people like you so mad is that in this country that was started and for centuries gave you an unearned and undeserved advantage, you are still failures as a segment of men and a segment of the White race.

See, you can call me names all you want, that dosen't take away the fact that I make excellent money, have a first rate education, live in a wealthy integrated suburb and my children attend a school system that is ranked nationally in the top 10%. So you see, I'm the guy that tells you I want a hand wax when my car comes out and my kids will be telling your kids the same thing.

So I'm sure many people like you may be calling me names under their breath, but what can I say; envy breeds resentment.

The school has been recognized by Newsweek magazine as being in the top 6% of U.S. public high schools.
West Bloomfield High School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now on to your further stupid attempts at logic.
I posted a video that chronicled a long history of political corruption in the city of Detroit.
Your knee jerk reaction based on your ignorance was to immediately dismiss the criminal acts that preceded Young and Kilpatrick and call out the Black Mayors.

That's typical for people like you,with the inability to be honest when the truth hurts.

You stated that I said poverty was responsible for crime in Black areas, on that statement by you alone, I'm calling you a gutless lying sissy.
So show me wrong and post where I made such a claim?

Really, when will you show due respect to your betters?
LOL at internet ******* with their vivid imaginations. You can put a couple sentences together. Congratulations. That puts you above 90% of your racial brethren. Don't push it too far with the stories though.

There is nothing to prove, you are smelly, ugly, stupid and criminal prone and human beings don't want to live around you.

Look how low you have fallen. A failure as a man and a human, reduced to calling names at people that have ascended above you in this country.

It's no story, I have lived in Bloomfields for over 15 years. It's integrated, wealthy, clean and quiet, my children are very successful students and will attend the best colleges in this country.

I will still teach them not to look down their noses at people like you.

You have abandoned any pretense at debating the topic and resorted to what people like you know best.

Senseless, ignorant rage:

"IF" blacks are equal?

"IF"?

When right wingers start off that way, it never ends well.

In Brentwood CA just saw some of Obama's sons get arrested lol. Seriously what are trayvons in wife beats doing in my neighborhood lol

Debate, lol at debating stats. Dumb ****** doesn't understand what debate is

In other words, someone you would like to believe is less intelligent than you, has reduced you to a sniveling ,irrational, name caller.

Does it make you more upset that I am your better or that your children will be working for mine?
Don't worry, I don't teach them to hate. Your children will be treated as respectfully as any other employee.

You have lost , pick up your toys and leave the play ground.

Last edited:
No. ****** is an apt term to describe you. All empty rhetoric, fantasy and no arguments, cept blame white for detroit cause of some corruption 50 years ago. Your genetic waste material with an ego and an abomination to the notion of a civilized society

Last edited:
No. ****** is an apt term to describe you. All empty rhetoric, fantasy and no arguments, cept blame white for detroit cause of some corruption 50 years ago. Your genetic waste material with an ego and an abomination to the notion of a civilized society

You wouldn't exist without our genetics. As it is your inability to produce melanin renders you a mistake of nature. Dont forget that.

First master the usage of "you're" and "your."
That's elementary level material and you have yet to grasp it..lol.
The rest is recirculated clap trap from Stupid Front.
Why are you still on the play ground...?

How far you have fallen...no better yet; finally you are in the socioeconomic position you are made for.

When all other attempts at debate have failed, resort to:

4853129-24500-man-crying-on-a-white-background.jpg

"YOU ******,CHIMP...WWWWAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Last edited:
L

How far you have fallen...no better yet; finally you are in the socioeconomic position you are made for.
This is some more of that empty rhetoric and typical deflection by your average ******. As though a typo while I type from a phone has any bearing on the topic. no response to black crime stats or iq, just more egotistical rambling about life of his that simply doesn't exist. You are looking like more of a ****** by every post

L

This is some more of that empty rhetoric and typical deflection by your average ******. As though a typo while I type from a phone has any bearing on the topic. no response to black crime stats or iq, just more egotistical rambling about life of his that simply doesn't exist. You are looking like more of a ****** by every post

"WWWWAAAAAAA......I got my assed creamed by this guy and ******, chimp didn't work. WWWAAAAA!!!!!!"

"When I lost the debate I I fell back on the i.q. and crime stats and it didn't work. WWWAAAAAA!!!!"

Really, you have been totally emasculated, I'll have to refer to you as the "eunuch" from now on...lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back