If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the assertion. You made a claim. Back it up, or you're lying. Are you lying?

In other words you have nothing. I thought so. Thanks for playing.

I have you confirmed as a liar and an agitator. That's what I "have". :lol:

Why cant you provide a link proving white people did not descend from Black people? You made the claim so back it up. We all know why. They forgot to tell you at Stormfront that it is already proven whites came from Black Africans.

hwfm0y.jpg

Nope, don't think she gives a damn about your insecurity.

So?
Why is important to you?

Its only important to you. You dont want to be bred out but you cant stop it.

The idea that miscegenation dilutes a gene pool couldn't possibly be more retarded if trig palin said it.

As if the inbred gene pools of Appalachia are the opposite of diluted. :rofl:

Are you saying that muhammad ali is "retarded"?

It doesn't seem you watched the video.

I'll tell you what is retarded...

Devoting countless hours soapboxing about how blacks are intellectually inferior and then believing you've delivered the coup de grâce when you defend one of your intellectually fraudulent notions with the commentary of a black man.

In other words you have nothing. I thought so. Thanks for playing.

Why cant you provide a link proving white people did not descend from Black people? You made the claim so back it up. We all know why. They forgot to tell you at Stormfront that it is already proven whites came from Black Africans.

You're a liar. :lol:
Post #201
All people were Black Africans at one point in their genetic tree. White people just lost their ability to produce melanin. Dont you know anything at all?

You made the claim. Prove it.

I'll tell you what is retarded...

Devoting countless hours soapboxing about how blacks are intellectually inferior

Is that what you think this is about?

ZOOM! hear that? Right over your head.

and then believing you've delivered the coup de grâce when you defend one of your intellectually fraudulent notions with the commentary of a black man.

huh? "coup de grace"? I used an example of someone I think is pretty much universally respected to highlight a point I made about genetics.

umm... FYI, I already knew he was black when I posted the video. I didn't need you to point it out, but thanks! :lol:

Are you saying that ali's position on genetics and heredity is "fraudulent"?

Diluting the gene pool to the detriment of both races.

I think Muhammad Ali spoke very wisely about this subject.

Ali tells the truth about race.

I see...and you get to decide, of course?

Actually they decided, to look at losers like you and keep on walking.

LMAO..GTFO, boy.
Yes, it appears you have to laugh in order to keep from crying. These beautiful White women throw their used tissues at you and laugh.

Ok...I'll survive.

It's happening more and more everyday all over the world. If the only barrier to their choices is your jealousy and envy, oh well.

non responsive, ad hom, speculation, assuming facts that aren't in evidence....in other words you're just making shit up and projecting your own insecurities

you're projecting your own insecurity again.

Census shows big jump in interracial couples

Among opposite-sex married couples, one in 10 (5.4 million couples) are interracial, a 28% jump since 2000. In 2010, 18% of heterosexual unmarried couples were of different races (1.2 million couples) and 21% of same-sex couples (133,477 couples) were mixed.

Interracial marriages in the U.S. hit all-time high 4.8 million

Read more: Interracial marriages in the U.S. hit all-time high 4.8 million - NY Daily News

Race is no longer an issue to most people in Britain according to the latest census figures out today.

Sucks to be a loser like you....

LOL!!!!...White Pride world wide...with their Black husbands, wives, girlfriends and boyfriends!!!!

Any comments on the ali video?

Yeah, I disagree with Ali in this instance, he's as stupid as you are.

Last edited:
Yes, it appears you have to laugh in order to keep from crying. These beautiful White women throw their used tissues at you and laugh.

Ok...I'll survive.

non responsive, ad hom, speculation, assuming facts that aren't in evidence....in other words you're just making shit up and projecting your own insecurities

Among opposite-sex married couples, one in 10 (5.4 million couples) are interracial, a 28% jump since 2000. In 2010, 18% of heterosexual unmarried couples were of different races (1.2 million couples) and 21% of same-sex couples (133,477 couples) were mixed.

Read more: Interracial marriages in the U.S. hit all-time high 4.8 million - NY Daily News

Race is no longer an issue to most people in Britain according to the latest census figures out today.

Sucks to be a loser like you....

LOL!!!!...White Pride world wide...with their Black husbands, wives, girlfriends and boyfriends!!!!

Ok. I disagree with you. So?

and you botched the whole "quote" function in that post. You make it appear that I said something about "white pride worldwide black wives etc...etc... blah...blah....

I'm sure it was an honest mistake and you weren't trying to make it appear that I said something that I didn't.
If this process continues to elude you, though, try the quick reply feature. It might be more suited to your skill level. :lol:

You're a liar. :lol:
Post #201
All people were Black Africans at one point in their genetic tree. White people just lost their ability to produce melanin. Dont you know anything at all?

You made the claim. Prove it.

Calling me a liar doest help your case. Produce a link disputing white people descended from black Africans. Are you claiming that DNA is a lie? :lol:

I don't remember saying that?
Are you making things up again? :doubt:

Rotagilla
hwfm0y.jpg

I don't really think she gives a damn about your idea of, "Diluting the gene pool."

I don't remember asking her.

Making stuff up again.

If you can't keep up with the discussion to the point of having to bid for attention by making things up, I suggest you excuse yourself as you just don't have the intellect to remain focused.

I don't remember saying that?
Are you making things up again? :doubt:

Rotagilla
hwfm0y.jpg

I don't really think she gives a damn about your idea of, "Diluting the gene pool."

This one doesnt either. She looks happy to know she will be introducing stronger more diverse genes into her lineage.

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20130831161721.jpg

Produce a link disputing white people descended from black Africans.

Don't try to move the goal posts.

You made the claim 10 or 11 posts back. Support your premise or you're a liar.

Post #201

I guess you cant provide any proof white people are not descended from Black Africans huh? You show me that with a link then I will see you are worthy of providing a link in return. I dont provide links for inferiors. I only provide them for my peers.

Ok...I'll survive.

Ok. I disagree with you. So?

and you botched the whole "quote" function in that post. You make it appear that I said something about "white pride worldwide black wives etc...etc... blah...blah....

I'm sure it was an honest mistake and you weren't trying to make it appear that I said something that I didn't.
If this process continues to elude you, though, try the quick reply feature. It might be more suited to your skill level. :lol:

Botched or not...you got the message load and clear.

Btw, don't come off so ignorant next time when the fact of increasing inter racial marriage and relationships are brought up.
It makes you appear to be an amateurish racist.

Maybe this whole topic is beyond your skill and intellectual level.

Rotagilla
hwfm0y.jpg

This one doesnt either. She looks happy to know she will be introducing stronger more diverse genes into her lineage.

That's nice.

Still dodging, I see. :lol:

We know it bothers you because you claimed that the women were ugly. Then you were humiliated when that was proven wrong and claimed they were just misfits. If it didnt bother you why are you making excuses? :lol:

That's nice.

Still dodging, I see. :lol:

We know it bothers you because you claimed that the women were ugly. Then you were humiliated when that was proven wrong and claimed they were just misfits. If it didnt bother you why are you making excuses? :lol:

He knew it was b.s. when he typed it. Insecure guys like him always want to claim the woman is ugly.
It helps him deal with the snub.

Forum List

Back