If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Yeah, I disagree with Ali in this instance, he's as stupid as you are.

Ok. I disagree with you. So?

and you botched the whole "quote" function in that post. You make it appear that I said something about "white pride worldwide black wives etc...etc... blah...blah....

I'm sure it was an honest mistake and you weren't trying to make it appear that I said something that I didn't.
If this process continues to elude you, though, try the quick reply feature. It might be more suited to your skill level. :lol:

Botched or not...you got the message load and clear.

Btw, don't come off so ignorant next time when the fact of increasing inter racial marriage and relationships are brought up.
It makes you appear to be an amateurish racist.

Maybe this whole topic is beyond your skill and intellectual level.

Typically white simians of low caliber like rotagil have a hard time formulating a coherent position. He doesn't even know he came from Black people so you have to excuse his ignorance.

Yes..it was very revealing. As usual.

Btw, don't come off so ignorant next time when the fact of increasing inter racial marriage and relationships are brought up.

I never denied they were occurring. Don't take a condescending tone with me, boy. You're way out of your league.

yeah..yeah...."racist"...we know...:doubt:

Is+Someone+a+Racist.tiff

reconmark said:

No..It clearly isn't. I've forced you and asclepias to scramble for cover every time. :lol::lol:

Guess Rotaloser will soon embark on a killing spree..lol!

"It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls have never been attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman."
"I will punish all of you for it," he says again, and then he laughs.

"On the day of retribution I will enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB, and I will slaughter every single spoiled stuck up blonde slut I see inside there. All those girls that I've desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true Alpha Male."

This one doesnt either. She looks happy to know she will be introducing stronger more diverse genes into her lineage.

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20130831161721.jpg

That's nice.

Still dodging, I see. :lol:

We know it bothers you because you claimed that the women were ugly. Then you were humiliated when that was proven wrong and claimed they were just misfits. If it didnt bother you why are you making excuses? :lol:

I never said the word. You're lying.

That's nice.

Still dodging, I see. :lol:

We know it bothers you because you claimed that the women were ugly. Then you were humiliated when that was proven wrong and claimed they were just misfits. If it didnt bother you why are you making excuses? :lol:

He knew it was b.s. when he typed it. Insecure guys like him always want to claim the woman is ugly.
It helps him deal with the snub.

I never said that. You're a liar.

I never denied they were occurring. Don't take a condescending tone with me, boy. You're way out of your league.

Is+Someone+a+Racist.tiff

reconmark said:

No..It clearly isn't. I've forced you and asclepias to scramble for cover every time. :lol::lol:

This isnt a war video game you violent cave simians like to use for practice. You are merely being educating by your betters. You couldnt make a child scramble for cover so the very idea is risible.

No it's not condescension, it's pity...

non responsive, ad hom, speculation, assuming facts that aren't in evidence....in other words you're just making shit up and projecting your own insecurities

Your words, stop complaining when you are shown to be an idiot...

Is+Someone+a+Racist.tiff

reconmark said:

The only scrambling I have down is catching myself from falling out of my chair laughing at your jealousy and insecurity manifest itself...

Is+Someone+a+Racist.tiff

reconmark said:

This isnt a war video game you violent cave simians like to use for practice. You are merely being educating by your betters. You couldnt make a child scramble for cover so the very idea is risible.

yeah...yeah...you keep trying to change the subject...

Got that list of great negro inventors yet?

How about a link to those claims you made about negroes inventing everything and white people stealing them?

He doesn't even know he came from Black people....
...and we're right back where we started before all your diversions and distractions....

Link?
Proof?

:lol:

you can do that by providing a link that proves white people did not come from Black people.

Post #201

asclepias said:
All people were Black Africans at one point in their genetic tree. White people just lost their ability to produce melanin. Dont you know anything at all?

You made the claim. You prove it.

Is+Someone+a+Racist.tiff

How about a link to those claims you made about negroes inventing everything and white people stealing them?

Sorry boy. Prove you are not inferior and we can start using links. You have a lot of proving to do before I waste my time giving you anything. The very idea is beneath me. :lol:

...and we're right back where we started before all your diversions and distractions....

Link?
Proof?

:lol:

you can do that by providing a link that proves white people did not come from Black people.

Post #201

asclepias said:
All people were Black Africans at one point in their genetic tree. White people just lost their ability to produce melanin. Dont you know anything at all?

You made the claim. You prove it.

Exhibit A:
Why do you think whites are interbreeding so much with Blacks now as well as in the past?

shegotyourboyfriend.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry boy. Prove you are not inferior and we can start using links. You have a lot of proving to do before I waste my time giving you anything. The very idea is beneath me. :lol:

Well, don't lie and you won't get called on it.

Well, don't lie and you won't get called on it.

You need to prove I lied before you can claim you called anything. Where is your proof? I demand to see it. If you cant provide it you are the one caught in a lie. Everyone reading this thread can see it boy.

Forum List

Back